BALH 16th June 2011 Written Update- Done

Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST] 
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dheere Dheere Haule Haule Chupke se ab hoga

Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey Kab hoga

Bade aache Lagte Hai 
Yeh mausam ye baatein or

Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1708760

BALH 16th June 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with shipra saying to Ram mom that your natasha and our house is made for eachother.Natz is also from fashion world and me 2😆 Ram and priya comes. Shipra ask priya to bring some snacks. Priya give drink to Ram and Ram as usual smelling. Priya saw this Ram say i am not thirsty. Priya serving snacks to everyone.Ram love the samosas and ask from where they have it.. Sudhir say this is home made by my daughter Priya. Ram mom say daughter. Sudhir say yes my elder and eligible daughter she has done double MA in literature. Ram mom get impressed😳 

Ram say i want to talk to karthik. He then said to him that marriage is almost on the way so i want  few things to b clear. After marriage it's my responsibility to financial establish you and as you know i have many factories so i will give you two of them. you can run them but you have to signed one contract as it will say  the boss of the factories will be natasha you will b official caretaker.Karthik say you all come here thanks for the but i can't marry. Then he say Ram no to take him wrong he love his sister alot but he don't have to settle him😳. Karthik then say i will that much ability that i can stand my self. I know right know i can't fulfill all her wish but in future i will defo give him cuz she is my true love. 

Shipra say this is not the reason for not marriage.She say sorry to ram and say i will explain him. Karthik say there is one more reason and that is till then my sister not get marry i will not marry👏👏Shipra say what priya link with your marriage.. Karthik say there is link she is the one who sacrifice all her wishes for us. If she want she can get marry in 25 age but she make me that able that i can easily stand in front of THE RAM KAPOOR. today whatever i am just cuz of her. Now it's my turn to think about her. Shipra say priya marriage can happen after you😡 karthik say no if i will get marry so people will think that there is some problem in my sister that's why she is not marry.The he say to Ram that i am sorry i can't marry your sister until i get my sister get marry. But i promise you i will the day my sister get marry i will ask your sister hand and only hand👍🏼 Ram is all impressed🤣 and say sorry to them that he has make his mind wrong. but now he is proud of his sister choice.The boy who think about his family more then himself can never b bad guy and he promise karthik the my sister will wait for you until your sister get married and i will help you in finding guy for your sister.(Aap hai na😉)

Ram mom say where is Natz🤔 Ram call the driver and ask for Natz, Driver say she went alone. Ram gets worry and ask his family to leave. Ram and his mom in car. Ram busy calling natz and his mom speaking nonsense 😆 she say now we have to wait till priya get marry. On other hand karthik sitting in his room Priya comes and say what have you done? Karthink say i have said nothing wrong, Priya say please i am feeling so guilty that cuz of me your happiness stopped. Karthik say why are you feeling guilty. we should feel this you always think for family and today when i am returning you so. Priya say in relation there is no given take. Then she say whatever i have done is my duty. karthik say and whatever i am doing is my duty. Priya say so you do your suty but to bring my marriage in it i am happy in single. I will agree whenever papa say for marriage but why are you doing like this.(Awsome acting by sakshi👏👏👏)

Shipra gets angry on Priya😡 Priya ;leaves the room. Sudhir gets angry with shipra and she all crying say to him that i know there is no mistake of priya i am angry with GOD why he didn't give happiness in my daughter life 🥺

Natz packing bag as she is going London. Ram mom get hyper listening london name as natz get addictited of drugs in london.Ram explains natz and her mom saying why will my daughter 

Vikram and Ram scene. Vikram say you have promise but its not that that easy. Ram say the person who can arrange helicopter in 9 min that can't find a guy for that girl. Vikram say as much i know priya she is very decent girl and she will want decent life partner. You also waiting for a girl who will understand you so maybe she is also waiting for a guy like this. You don't make Natz marry like this so karthik also don't want he sister to marry like this.

Rain is going on. BALH music in background both Ram and Priya thinking. Ram suddenly close the window. Priya thinking karthik will not marry until i get and don't know i will find a guy or not. Ram say nothing is possible i will find guy for Priya😃 

Episode Ends

No precap

My comments

Aww very touching epi love it.. sakshi did an awsome job when she was talking with karthik. love the way she way saying Yar😍 last scean was really nice 😳 will rate 9/10

Sorry for mistake
Hope you all like it
Don't forget to press LIKE button  

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Can some please send me the written update for today 16th june. I can view the content. Thank you so much

thanks for the wonderful update
Thanks for the update !!!
I never thought I would like Mohit's character Karthik a bit also...🤔...
Loved the way he stood up for his sister...👏
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
very good episode
and a very touching one

all family affair

thanks for the update
Thanks Natasha for the update.👍🏼
thanks for the really nice n touching epi