Pirivom Santhipom Season 2

Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Friend Lets All Discuss About Our Favorite Show
                         Privom Santhipom In This Thread.

About The Show

Pirivom Santhipom is a story of two sisters, Revathy (beautiful) and Jyothi (unattractive). Revathy is the adopted child in the family. Life is pleasant for Revathy as she is beautiful but society is a bit rude and harsh on Jyothi, who faces a lot more challenges because she is not good-looking. Both the sisters love each other immensely and are good natured but societys approach towards them makes Revathy life difficult as her mother starts differentiating between them. Revathy is treated like a step-daughter in the house and feels punished for her good looks but Jyothi loves her unconditionally. All-in-all, the story is about these two sisters whose 'looks' determine their happiness. This unique story embarks the journey of two sisters and makes one question the belief - Are beautiful people happier than ugly Bettys?

Characters

Revathy

She was 2 year old, her mother died, since then she's been living with her Mama and considers his family as her own. She younger than Jyothi, but is more mature and understanding. Her beauty is her biggest enemy, because of which she has never got the love of atthai. She is a caring, understanding and hard working girl. She's Jyothi's best friend and both share great rapport irrespective of their looks.

Jyothi

She loves her sister Revathy and can't live without her. She will go to any extent to see a smile on Revathy face. like her mother, she is also dark skinned because of which her mother nags her to apply various fairness creams. She is aware that she is not beautiful and also lacks confidence, yet she's waiting for her prince charming.

Shanmugarajan

He is protective about Revathy, his sister's daughter, and has brought her up as his own daughter after his sister died. He is a jovial person and seeks happiness in small things. His biggest concern is about the future of his daughters and his happiness lies in his daughters, as they are his pride and strength. He showers his love equally on his own daughter Jyothi and niece Revathy

Dhanam

She is Jyothi's mom, who dislikes Revathya because she is beautiful.. She has faced a lot in life because of her dark skin and she doesn't want it to happen with her own daughter Jyothi. Due to these circumstances she has become a racist and has started hating Revathy who is fair and beautiful. Her greatest fear is that Jyothi will never get a nice groom as long as Revathy is in her life.

Sangeetha

Arunachalam's wife. She is a selfish and an insensitve person just . She keeps telling "I never tell lies and then goes on instigating family members against each other. She enjoys creating misunderstanding in the family and lives for it.

paati

She is Dhanam mom. She comes to visit the family at times. And when she does, she keeps poisoning Dhanalakshmi's mind against Revathy.. telling her that Jyothi's life will be ruined because of Revathy.

Arunachalam

Jyothi brother.He keeps lying to his parents that he earns very less, just so that they don't ask him for any financial help.

Jyothi&Revathy

Best Friends By Heart But Sisters By Soul

Pirivom Santhipom Lovers:

Doot (preethi)
Annu2010 (annu)
Kirithikas (kiruthika)
Mayil_irahe (subashini)
Vijay_Krish( sanjay)
Mythily2 (Mythily)
Priya.1 (priya)

Prajee (prathiba)

THERE R LOTS MORE OF FANS ...I DONT KNOW ALL UR NAME SO DO TELL ALL UR NAMES

Edited by doot - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Come on frnds lets all be active n make this forum more active😉 the POV n character sketch cretids goes 2 bidaai forum😊...i am bit lazy to type😆
Edited by doot - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Preeti.👏👏

PS moving well👍🏼 and all the actors are perfect for their role.👍🏼

Waiting to see the heroes soon. 😳
doot thumbnail
hai kiruthika...me too waiting fr our alekh and ranveer...
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aweome post preeti👍🏼.  me just waiting for intriduction of alekh and ranveer when will dey come😍
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Preethi... Beautiful intro intro dear jus like u used to do for our CCBM thread... loved it completely... :)
Glad to meet u here in this forum.. :)
doot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prajee

Hey Preethi... Beautiful intro intro dear jus like u used to do for our CCBM thread... loved it completely... :)
Glad to meet u here in this forum.. :)

hai pratiba dear...hapyy 2 see u here...how r u????...i am sad tat our CCBM had ended...😭
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
preeti mamaji name is sanmugarajan not rajarathnam change it plz🤗
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doot

hai pratiba dear...hapyy 2 see u here...how r u????...i am sad tat our CCBM had ended...😭

Am doing grt dear... how is ur 12th std going on??? even I'm feeling terribly bad for the closure of CCBM... we would not get to see NivRen onscreen again... 😭😭 but what to do.. all good things has to come to an end.. i personally felt better to end CCBM rather than the poor treatment...

Am watching PS now.. and its going quite well now.. loved the star cast... its perfect...
eagerly waiting for the intro of Alekh and Ranvir charac... i loved bidaai... :):)
i had a doubt if Anuradha mam suit Vasu charac coz i had always seen her doing soft roles... but she is perfect to that charac... doing a brilliant work.. loved her performance... am waiting for the story to move on... :)
doot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuu2010

preeti mamaji name is sanmugarajan not rajarathnam change it plz🤗

thanzz fr the info😳...done😉