Dadisa's plan Discuss here!!

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i just saw in aaj tak sas bahu and betiya...their was showing dadisha have planned...to break jagya and gauri relation...she told to her family that she have heard their fight when she was in bed...so she stop jagya and gauri to leave the house...so that their relation will break fast...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If dadisa tells the whole family abt the plan in prior then it will be fun...I want anandi not to be there during announcement because she will be mahan and give bashan...this needs to happen for Gauri to see the real colors of her jagat and to get over her obsession to be singh family's beendini...this can only save Gauri from Jagat and help her move on...

Jeez Gauri why do you smile when dadisa says you have all rights what Anandi has???

wht rights do you think Anandi has???

Making adrakh chai, samosa, all food, doing thel malish, wearing heavy clothes, i am still trying to understand what rights anandi had all these 16 years which gauri is so eager to get...

Gauri needs major help.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anandi was not there when Dadisa was telling about her plan. Only Bhiron, Sumitra, Vasant and Gehna was there.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PKYEK100

i just saw in aaj tak sas bahu and betiya...their was showing dadisha have planned...to break jagya and gauri relation...she told to her family that she have heard their fight when she was in bed...so she stop jagya and gauri to leave the house...so that their relation will break fast...

thanks so our guess was right, so she will bring all the past of anandi and jagya
create all the doubts in the mind of gauri against jagya and anandi,
create differences between them and then plan the maha reunion of anadi jagya🤢
but i am sure her plan will flop in the end, and i wonder how all family members will agree to this breaking up idea
i know they r not happy with gaga but do they want them their marriage to break up
gr8 whatever respect i had, for this woman , its gone 👎🏼

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
ok i would now love to see how much "TRUE" J&G's love is. I'm not really liking this J G split track but i dont mind it either till the point J&A are united. Once the JA union track comes up I would stop watching this show. But yes as for now I would like to see the depth of their "LOVE".
Originally posted by: vasuja

If dadisa tells the whole family abt the plan in prior then it will be fun...I want anandi not to be there during announcement because she will be mahan and give bashan...this needs to happen for Gauri to see the real colors of her jagat and to get over her obsession to be singh family's beendini...this can only save Gauri from Jagat and help her move on...

Jeez Gauri why do you smile when dadisa says you have all rights what Anandi has???

wht rights do you think Anandi has???

Making adrakh chai, samosa, all food, doing thel malish, wearing heavy clothes, i am still trying to understand what rights anandi had all these 16 years which gauri is so eager to get...

Gauri needs major help.

Dont u know that Gauri is traumatised becoz singh parivaar took away the right to make adrak wali chai samosa and all for th dhokri from her in childhood. It took away her bachpan from her. After all bachpan ka matlab hi kya hota hai? saas sasur ki seva karna dhokri ke liye chai banana pati ki seva and all
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

ok i would now love to see how much "TRUE" J&G's love is. I'm not really liking this J G split track but i dont mind it either till the point J&A are united. Once the JA union track comes up I would stop watching this show. But yes as for now I would like to see the depth of their "LOVE".

yaa especially jagya love to gauri, lets see wheteher he will be loyal this time, saare doubts clear ho jaayenge reg his love, he is now put under loyalty test
oh i am waiting for the day when g comes to know abt dadisa's plan , aha mazaa aayega tab,
g phad degi phir uss din😆😆😆
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa especially jagya love to gauri, lets see wheteher he will be loyal this time, saare doubts clear ho jaayenge reg his love, he is now put under loyalty test
oh i am waiting for the day when g comes to know abt dadisa's plan , aha mazaa aayega tab,
g phad degi phir uss din😆😆😆

sambhalke bacche kahi G khud hi na phatt jaye😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

sambhalke bacche kahi G khud hi na phatt jaye😆

😆lets see dont underestimate her😆😆that dokri cant win all the time
but whatever lets hope they r not srsly planning for jagya anandi 🤢
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Am not surprised😆Hum sab dadisa ka swabhav jaante hai na😉.

I dont support DS's decision to SEPARATE GaGa. Thats not done but in a way its good to measure their TRUST for each other. If both had openend up heir minds earlier and JAgya had revealed his truth and Gauri cleared her doubts, hen this situation of Gauri doubting Jagya would have never come up.

Regarding their fight in front of DS.. I dont see anything wrong miya biwi ke beech yeh sab hote rahte hai but its evil to USE it for a negative cause. 👎🏼 If it was just to show how nice Anandi was and to show JAgya that Anandi should have been treated well by him, then its ok..otherwise I would give it a 🤡 for that decision.