Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
To be frank only the old lady knows what she is thinking. But all this keeping them back and playing as per their needs makes a little sense to me. As woman1 mentioned that if they don't listen to them they may just walk off. Secondly what I feel is that the only thing left in J and G marriage is their SR and till that is over they will still crave to explore this new avenue in their life. G will keep complaining which will make J more and more compassionate to her. Moreover if DS does exactly what they want, they cannot point a finger on her saying that she was unjust to them and as per her thinking if their relationship breaks they have no one else but themselves to blame. Coz we know the couple are experts in blaming their actions on others. I get a feeling that DS predicts that J will not be able to get very intimate with G since he once was so intimate with A. Loving and romancing another girl is one and getting intimate is a totally different ball game. If their SR is not really successful then probably that's what DS has in  her mind. Even God doesn't know what goes on in the Cv's minds so lets see what their crooked head is thinking

Although I may not like or disagree with J and A getting back together but from the families point of view they are right. Anyone else in their place who considers their child gone astray would want them to come back. They are still hoping A will accept him back if he does return. I think the biggest punishment J can get is when G and A both dump him.
Really sick what she is doing..
😑😑

whatever j is done its the past.
N now j and g are married so let them live their life there was no need to make them stay in the haveli and then plan this rubbish..😑😑

Dadisa take a chill pill its time to stop plannin especially now in ur remaining yrs..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

what j has done is unacceptable and how can they forgive him and want him to go back to anandi.
Its really sick...😑

I feel sad for both the girls, they both want acceptance one fm husband and another fm family...

Im having feeling gauri and j will fight and she will gt preggy and then when he is wd anandi he will think abt his kid and juggle btw both the wives,,,πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜²

As usual uttaran drama will continue here..🀒

Dadisa take ur medicines and sleep dnt think so much and stop planning evil..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

shes confused as she cant work out how to reveal who G is to outsiders

I think all she cares about is her Jagiya, A and G wont matter much to her. Her actions are very suspicious, she will change sides in no time. But I think the CV's are going in the direction of breaking Ja-Ga marriage (I think) but again who knows or cares which way it goes. All I care about is that the cheater Jagat ends up alone and struggle in misery, whichever way we get him to his miserable lonely life I am fine.  

Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
This old woman is a real paheli. Very difficult to predict what goes on in her mind. All we can do is wait till her real motive is revealed. But from her behaviour she does appear to be having a soft spot for Anandi. But one can never tell the turn of events that can happen in an Indian soap.
I think even DS doesnt really know how evil she can be!. everyone knows she likes Anandi, but again she loves Jagya more than anybody in the world. Some thing tells me she want to keep the two beautiful young girls for her Jaggu. i mean thats what she had always wanted, right?
its just like when a hungry man sees two delicious meals in front of him...you think he has time to think much about which food is best? he will try to eat both food before he gets caught. DS wants to do more havoc before she gets caught.
 Lets say she is truthfully planning as she says...how is she not sure that jagya and Gauri are not going to get pregnant staying in the same room? or that Anandi is going to accept Jagya when when and Gauri split?
she wants to get Gauri pregnant so that the family will have to accept her.
i dont really understand this logic..  how does the two wives living under one roof make jagya realize anandi is better (as per DS's plan)?? is this a study class where in they teach by example or what??? come on!! this is their lives... and playing with some one's life, even for a good motive isnt something i can relate to... 

and btw, whether tht is the "right motive" is to be debated too...  i mean... when all three had accepted the present situation and decided to move on, wouldn't this be more like imposing DS's idea of "correctness"  upon all three of them??  
i loved Gauri's moves yesterday - forcing the situation by getting DS to agree on the puja (guess DS couldn't have told her that we have no kuldevi, or tossed in some rituals like barefoot firewalking for the new bahu? 😈) In the precap, she'll be looking aghast @ DS when introduced as a friend, instead of the bahu.

In other words, DS has bitten off more than she can chew, and I'm loving it!   Unlike the mahaan doormat Anandi, Gauri is not going to let DS or the family walk on her, unless it's in her role as bahu.  Fantastic.  Demand every bahu right that exists, while belieing DS' expectation that this marriage will come unglued.  B'cos DS doesn't have a fallback plan if this fails. πŸ˜† - she's just assuming that she'll succeed πŸ˜•

I really hope Anandi stops being a beendni in this house!!!  Start by changing your costumes - since you're no longer married, stop wearing that ghunghat!!!  If you are the beti of the house, eat w/ Sugna, or w/ the guys, whenever you're not out.  Stop cooking, or doing any work here - just stretch yourself and enjoy.  Best of all, start dating a guy once you find one, and in time, ask your 'parents' Bairon & Sumitra to prepare for your wedding, and rub it in by making Gaga slave away in putting things together (which they should be happy to).

ds kaa sada hua plan , jab miya biwi aur ex raaji, toh beech mein kyun aa rahi hai yeh paagal dokri😑

and the whole family being puppets in her hand , i am glad g is not like that, she is fearless, strong, wont take it for long
ds the plan will backfire on u big time