Balika Vadhu

Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! - Page 3

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

here is what i think, i dont think family members will be part of this stupid plan just like that

maybe ds will do manipulation, will say that gauri did hocus pocus on jagya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
, she snatched away fjagya from them, has come to take revenge from us and blah blah blah
she will conveniently hide the truth that gauri did not know abt jagya past when she fell in love with him
maybe then family memebers will be part of ds plan although i would be like really disappointed with them , ab ho gayi shaadi, anandi pe dhyaan do , not conc on reuniting jagya and anadi

Anmol, u just tell me one thing, u always defend G, tht whn she fallen for J, she was unaware abt the truth, but whn she married she was aware na??? thn why blame now tht uske sath dhokha hua hai???? if he cheated her thn why was so hadbadi to marry, why not she inquired properly whn she came to know abt half truth. is it ok once u fallen in love u stop thinking??? wht if she fallen and thn the truth come out tht Jagia was a terrorist. u still defended her tht once she was in love she must marry, either he is terrorist, cheater, criminal or whtever?? if she was in dark and J marry with her without telling truth, she cd be treated as sufferer, but here it was her own choice and she is responsible for the consequenses. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜†lets see dont underestimate her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†that dokri cant win all the time
but whatever lets hope they r not srsly planning for jagya anandi ๐Ÿคข

@intrudefast---- u r sooo celver u love ur very own GAGA!!! ri8? ๐Ÿ˜ณ as we all know... poor u! kitna bada zhatka laga tumhe aur bata bhi nhi paa rahe ho... ghuma firake baate n all... lol...๐Ÿ˜† e1 mujhe toh pata tha ki DS ka plan toh JaAn o unite karna hi hoga but here m also quite nt supporitve wid her decision  itni aasani se JaAn ko saath lana is vrrry difficult... bahot tym lagega... lets see...๐Ÿ˜†
Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BTW I want anandi 2 go jaipur or mumbai n study now instead of this unexpected PLAN yaar ๐Ÿ˜กanandi shud move on๐Ÿ˜›... n let GAGA dance n hv fun in their so called stupid LOVE...๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by Neha951000 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Anmol, u just tell me one thing, u always defend G, tht whn she fallen for J, she was unaware abt the truth, but whn she married she was aware na??? thn why blame now tht uske sath dhokha hua hai???? if he cheated her thn why was so hadbadi to marry, why not she inquired properly whn she came to know abt half truth. is it ok once u fallen in love u stop thinking??? wht if she fallen and thn the truth come out tht Jagia was a terrorist. u still defended her tht once she was in love she must marry, either he is terrorist, cheater, criminal or whtever?? if she was in dark and J marry with her without telling truth, she cd be treated as sufferer, but here it was her own choice and she is responsible for the consequenses. 

never said that, u must check my previous posts, i said after the truth came out, i will respect whatever decision she takes.although i wanted that pair for my personal reasons๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i dont consider her to be a marriage breaker, jagya anandi marriage was already broken.obviously we dont agree on that part so ok
@blue- yaa she is responsible but for what consequences, tell me exactly, u think she deserves this manipulation by dadisa , i dont think so,
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

never said that, u must check my previous posts, i said after the truth came out, i will respect whatever decision she takes.although i wanted that pair for my personal reasons๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i dont consider her to be a marriage breaker, jagya anandi marriage was already broken.obviously we dont agree on that part so ok
@blue- yaa she is responsible but for what consequences, tell me exactly, u think she deserves this manipulation by dadisa , i dont think so,

@ bold ofcourse i know tht๐Ÿ˜‰ my point is tht here we discuss the show, if we will start respect everybody decision and not criticize anything thn wht to discuss???? we r here to analize if their decision were rit or wrong and not just accept in the name of respecting their decision.
as concern to the marriage breaker, of course we will not agree at tht point. with tht logic,  marriage breakers dont exist, sab uppar wale ki maa hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
now she deserve such manipulation or not, thn we know both r manipulator, both r trying to manipulate each other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† , first of all if she force J to participate in her blessing drama with promise tht she wd not do any shikayat, whtever wd happen, and in 2-3 days started emotional dramabazi, thn why feel sympathy for her. didnt DS heard, how she was humuliating A instead of feeling her??? so if two manipulator r playing their game, thn why blame one. let thm play game and entertaine us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Neha951000

@intrudefast---- u r sooo celver u love ur very own GAGA!!! ri8? ๐Ÿ˜ณ as we all know... poor u! kitna bada zhatka laga tumhe aur bata bhi nhi paa rahe ho... ghuma firake baate n all... lol...๐Ÿ˜† e1 mujhe toh pata tha ki DS ka plan toh JaAn o unite karna hi hoga but here m also quite nt supporitve wid her decision  itni aasani se JaAn ko saath lana is vrrry difficult... bahot tym lagega... lets see...๐Ÿ˜†

neha ji call me anmol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†thanks me and clever wow
jhatka kaisa kyaa meri lefe khatam ho rahi hai yeh news sunkar
๐Ÿ˜†i am happy ki g is not turning into a vamp,uss news se mein jyaada depressed hota
 our old hitler is the one getting negative๐Ÿ˜†
jyaada se jyaada temporary break up hoga, i dont think their marriage will break

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

VIEWBIE NOTE

Your attention please.. Do refer the Rule #8

BV Dev Team
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yibvEct1Fpk[/YOUTUBE]

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As I suspected. DS is not going to do anything. She is just going sit back and watch the tamasha. 

Cause Gauri and Jagya really are only compatible when they are with themselves. Thinking about themselves and only themselves.

Then they are all dandy but when it comes to family.. they do not know the ABC of it so naturally they will fight.

I suspected this from todays precap that she is going to just let them stay and see if they are compatible or not and gauri if she is smart she will keep her mouth .. u know

and Jagya should do the same or else he will ruin his own 'legal' marriage.

And I strongly doubt that if these two, children, have even the slightest understanding of what marriage is.

Bdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahhahhahha...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

DS proved her as Jagya's Dadisa...Tit for Tat...Double Game Jagya ko Double Game hi teek karegi...

He tried to hit  Dadisa emotionally with all his Aaashirwad dialogues...and DS choose the same road...

Kya socha Jagya ne Dadisa ko Anandi & Gouri jaisa...bakara banane ke liye...with his Meeti meet bathe...
DS ko bakara itna aasan se nahi bana sakthe..๐Ÿ˜‰

By the way...why Gouri always...believes lies :)..i pity her๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Bdoll - 12 years ago