Balika Vadhu

Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! - Page 5

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

ds making assupmtion from one fight😆

i dont think gaga relationship is really weak, take that past out of that picture and see ,
they r very comfortable with each other, atleast they have more understanding than ja  an
even after the truth came out their relationship survived,
there can be problems if the comparision between a and g starts , past incidents open up(though i dont think past incidents will matter so much, that cant be the reason for their break up)
if g thinks that j still harbour feelings for anandi , then only differences will be there
i still cant get it that ds wants to break the marriage,she is an old orthodox lady, so i dont get it why would she want to break up a marriage

and whatever anandi is unnecessarily been dragged into this mess, she is still haveli beendni acc to ds, so i have no doubts her master plan is to reunite them🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hate Daadisa !! such a 🤬 ...I thought she might have changed...but no...She is/was and will be the biggest VAMP of BV ! 🤬
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link. Looking forward to this track. I think DS is right. Jagdish can fight with anyone. He doesn't know how to value relationships. He fought with his childhood friends, his parents, Anandi...everyone. I am sure sooner than later he's going to show his true colors to Gauri as well.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Hate Daadisa !! such a 🤬 ...I thought she might have changed...but no...She is/was and will be the biggest VAMP of BV ! 🤬

yaa she is the root cause of all what is happening now, yeh dokri naa hoti toh sabki zondagi maze se rehti
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Dadisa's character its actually a gray character.Her plan of causing a breakup between J an G can actually work.I have seen real life example of this.One of my frn had a love marriage and her marriage was broken up within an year due her mom in law's interferance.I know very well the kind of tricks mom in laws can use to manipulate their sons.And son's turn into putty under their mother/Dadi's hands.
The same guy who fought everyone to marry my frn suddenly started hating her.They ended up having a divorce.So dont ever underestimate mom in laws 😛.
I dont want J and A back together but I wld love to see GAGA being miserable.I am looking forward to this track.Ab Dadisa bajayengi GAGA ki band 😆
Edited by niharika_n - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very good point Rach! 
That DS is thinking exactly like gauri.

They going to break up any way, so why not speed up the process.

Be the catalyst as our great Ankit sahab would analyze her as : )
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa she is the root cause of all what is happening now, yeh dokri naa hoti toh sabki zondagi maze se rehti

I had relly started luvin Dadisaa for her encouragement of Anandi's education... Now am gonna hate her all over again.
Y not just Accept JAG-Ga n get over it? Give Anandi a new life yaar.. she's just disgusting me. Now even Anandi doesnt want Jagya in her life any more, so i hope she's the one who smell the rat n alerts Jag-Ga or exposes Dadisaa's plan infrnt f them. Serously, Anandi is not gonna want to live with Jagya anymore. He just doesnt love her. I hope she rejects him totally out of her life no matter wat DS's plans.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa does not need to do anything. Gauri may not to change completely negative( except her traumatic behaviour at times😆😆)...We are forgetting about Jaggu😉. He has no bone of trustworthiness in his body...So
his behaviour with anandi,
 his comparison between Gauri with anandi , and
 Gauri getting to know the complete past is enough to break the relation.

Gauri may realise that jagat is fooling him, give him a tight slap( I am so looking forward for it😃) apologise to the family and Anandi and leave. Jagat will apologise to anandi and request her to be back in his life...I think then Anandi will give bashan about feminism, rights etc etc and tell him that she does not want to be back in the relation and leaves the haveli and starts studying again...

Where will BV go after that god knows😆😆😆

I am kind of sure that J will want to be back with A not because A is mahan or G is bad but Jaggu dada is one dear pendulum who leans towards the side his heart yearns at that moment.😡
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thats y i always say...DS- jagiya can't be trusted!!

they can change their loyality...anytime!!😳
specially DS!!
This content was originally posted by: vasuja

Dadisa does not need to do anything. Gauri may not to change completely negative( except her traumatic behaviour at times😆😆)...We are forgetting about Jaggu😉. He has no bone of trustworthiness in his body...So
his behaviour with anandi,
 his comparison between Gauri with anandi , and
 Gauri getting to know the complete past is enough to break the relation.

Gauri may realise that jagat is fooling him, give him a tight slap( I am so looking forward for it😃) apologise to the family and Anandi and leave. Jagat will apologise to anandi and request her to be back in his life...I think then Anandi will give bashan about feminism, rights etc etc and tell him that she does not want to be back in the relation and leaves the haveli and starts studying again...

Where will BV go after that god knows😆😆😆

I am kind of sure that J will want to be back with A not because A is mahan or G is bad but Jaggu dada is one dear pendulum who leans towards the side his heart yearns at that moment.😡

but right now i want to see a complete tensed Jaggu😆after all G jaisi biwi mili hai kuch to tension ho warna maza nai aayega show mein😆 I want to see his reaction on seeing G jealous of A and how he pacifies her😍Ek taraf pehlewaali ek taraf doosriwaali😆 And dont u dare say anything about Jaggu Dada's pendulam heart😡FBS corp ko dubana hai kya