Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

but right now i want to see a complete tensed Jaggu😆after all G jaisi biwi mili hai kuch to tension ho warna maza nai aayega show mein😆 I want to see his reaction on seeing G jealous of A and how he pacifies her😍Ek taraf pehlewaali ek taraf doosriwaali😆 And dont u dare say anything about Jaggu Dada's pendulam heart😡FBS corp ko dubana hai kya

Cutie🤗🤗Jaggu dada believes he can use FBS on anyone😃. and get back..That is why he allows his heart to be a pendulum. Afterall it is just a matter of "ek chutti sindoor."😆😆😆 This track is going to make my jaggu dada more shifty eye expressions. Haai mein mar jawaan😍
😆
Originally posted by: vasuja

Cutie🤗🤗Jaggu dada believes he can use FBS on anyone😃. and get back..That is why he allows his heart to be a pendulum. Afterall it is just a matter of "ek chutti sindoor."😆😆😆 This track is going to make my jaggu dada more shifty eye expressions. Haai mein mar jawaan😍
😆

Vasuja🤗🤗
I hope he tries to use FBS on basanth tauji😍I would love to see the reaction😆
"Ek chutki sindoor ki kimat tum kya jaano jaggu dada" but jis speed se our jaggu dada is going i am afraid ek chutki sindoor will cost 1000 rs soon😭 Haaye I just LUBH my Jaggu dada's shiphting eyes😳Kabhi anandi kabhi gauri, bahut nainsafi FBS ke inventor ke liye sirf do larkiyaan😭hume aur bhi chahiye, humari maange poori karo poori karo😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel no two women are same plus there is lot of difference between working women n housewife ,house wife normally bears all tantrums of her husband with a smile ,husband takes all frustation of work on the housewife n she bears it all thinking he must be tired after all he is working member of family ,evrything what he talks is taken like order of god while working women is not like housewife ,when both the working partners run a home ,they share all house work ,they discuss their opinions together ,come to a decision ,dont the houses run smoothly of such women ,nowadays most of women are working ,and if relation has to break i m sure it can break in mumbai too ,somewhere i dont agree with new track i mean DS plan ,so i dont think i will watch the show becoz i m sure gauri will portrayed in bad light with respect to her nature
4 years there were in relationship dint they by now know each others nature ,may be they dint know ,but i m sure gauri will be potrayed in bad light ,DS also knows gauri doesnt know the truth ,they dint she raise that point .why always women should bear husband tantrums those women who bear it their hose works ,i feel gauri type of women can bring such men on line ,are there no women in the world ,their house doesnt run smoothly ofcourse they run smoothly ,wife has to bear mood swings of her husband then only their relationship works this is something that i dont like .
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

mard mein bhale hi tyaag naa ho, par aurat mein zaroor hona chahiye

what kind of comparision is this, kaunsi age mein jeeti ho
aurat mein tyaag ho to rishta bana rehta hain , gauri mein tyaag nahin hain😆
dadisa bas ek qs kaa jawaab dijiye anadi mein itnaa tyaag tha, kyaa jagya waapis aaya did their mariage survive
pathetic character ds is👎🏼,
gauri, now u have full license to band bajao everyone🥳and jagat prove ds wrong aur khatam karo anadi ke chapter ko🥱
srsly what a lame track🥱ds still wants a as the bahu,
i am only looking forward to this track cos it will reveal jagya true colors,
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
puneetkjain thumbnail
In general woman have more patience than man.
And because of that so many times ugly situation doesn't appear. There is a kahavat in hindi "Jo aankh se door vo dil se door" and that fits on many occassions. So it might be that when Jagdish was away from anandi he found someone else to give him company and got in love with her. So jo nazar se door raha vo dil se door ho gaya.

And about comapring, so many times we have seen people compare their own wife with other's wife. So it might be possible that Jagdish might try the same. And whats wrong when DS says that she want to do a last try. what harm in trying this.

And about anandi's character or chapter if you think jagdish or anyone can finish it..then they should try their best to do that..Go and give a call to the director to do so..If not, then go and put a poster in front of house and start collecting people to support you.
Edited by puneetkjain - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but i feel ds will win ,seriously i hate such tracks ,forget ds many women of old generations think like that ,that y most probably their husbands are always stuborn ,their son too ,their thinking upbrining evrything is like that only ,they always do shonu monu to their their sons when it comes to their daughters she nneds to bear evrything .its necesary to realise jagat his mistakes as he called anandi unfit for him but bu showing this they are trying to show only those women realtions work smoothly who bear all tantrums of their husbands ,actualy i feel gauri type of women are needed to bring such men on line ,but they are goin to show her in bad light which i wont like  thats y in ds room  they suddenly showed her behaviour so abnormal and jagat so nice.ds must be shocked she never expected jagat to listen to anyone like that.😆Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Viewbie Note;

All discussions regarding dadisa's plan MUST be discussed here only.
Please co-operate😳

BV Dev Team
intruderfast thumbnail

how dare u tell me what to do and waht not to, who gives u that right

i am commenting on characters in this serail, if u dont like it just say it, no need to attack me
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

but i feel ds will win ,seriously i hate such tracks ,forget ds many women of old generations think like that ,that y most probably their husbands are always stuborn ,their son too ,their thinking upbrining evrything is like that only ,they always do shonu monu to their their sons when it comes to their daughters she nneds to bear evrything .its necesary to realise jagat his mistakes as he called anandi unfit for him but bu showing this they are trying to show only those women realtions work smoothly who bear all tantrums of their husbands ,actualy i feel gauri type of women are needed to bring such men on line ,but they are goin to show her in bad light which i wont like  thats y in ds room  they suddenly showed her behaviour so abnormal and jagat so nice.ds must be shocked she never expected jagat to listen to anyone like that.😆

srsly if they show that tanvi, it will be just going backwards again🥱
i have a different view tanvi, i believe in a relationship where women have more control, that relationship has mre chances to survive
if they show ds winning again, then bv will suck totally, kam se kam mere liye toh
and what abt gauri, woh toh bhaad mein jaaye
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: puneetkjain

.Go and give a call to the director to do so..If not, then go and put a poster in front of house and start collecting people to support you.

Do not attack other members. YOu just need to reply to the comment on the show no need to get personal. Here you have violated the rule of no bashing. Do consider this as a warning.
BV Dev Team