Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok let the dokri try for one last time to reunite J and A so that uske mann mein koi khalish na reh jaaye. As far as her saying about that tyaag thing, i do agree with her- a man can never match a woman's level of patience and can also be not as forgiving and adjusting as a woman and it's still there society hasn't changed a bit if u go by these standards-just the outer covering has changed but andar ka maal abhi bhi same to same hi hai
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed. Nothing has changed. Be that in India or here in US or anywhere.

Its the woman that maintains the marriage not the man ( may be 2 % men do)

As long as Woman is being patient the marriage is happily holding. If she starts to open her mouth up, the problems start.

The men have always remained the same, egoistic.!

koham thumbnail
Dadisa's plan is hardly a "plan"...  they are just going to sit tight, cross their fingers and hope that something goes wrong with Jagya and Gauri... is that what they call  a "plan?"     Couples do have differences, and most of them survive those differences... at least in real life.

Regardless,  how does any of this help the case against child-marriage?

I think they should let Anandi move ahead in her life... she is stuck in this 19th century image of doormat wife !!  Bhairo was on the right track a few days ago when the talks were about her getting more educated etc.  Hope they develop that soon.
angeldust_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

i feel no two women are same plus there is lot of difference between working women n housewife ,house wife normally bears all tantrums of her husband with a smile ,husband takes all frustation of work on the housewife n she bears it all thinking he must be tired after all he is working member of family ,evrything what he talks is taken like order of god while working women is not like housewife ,when both the working partners run a home ,they share all house work ,they discuss their opinions together ,come to a decision ,dont the houses run smoothly of such women ,nowadays most of women are working ,and if relation has to break i m sure it can break in mumbai too ,somewhere i dont agree with new track i mean DS plan ,so i dont think i will watch the show becoz i m sure gauri will portrayed in bad light with respect to her nature

4 years there were in relationship dint they by now know each others nature ,may be they dint know ,but i m sure gauri will be potrayed in bad light ,DS also knows gauri doesnt know the truth ,they dint she raise that point .why always women should bear husband tantrums those women who bear it their hose works ,i feel gauri type of women can bring such men on line ,are there no women in the world ,their house doesnt run smoothly ofcourse they run smoothly ,wife has to bear mood swings of her husband then only their relationship works this is something that i dont like .

As DS said, Jagdish is short tempered & impatient. So fr him Anandi is anytime a better wife. That doesn't mean women like Gauri can't prove to be good wives. DS did say that Jagdish would compare both the ladies and then realize his mistake.
Moreover, kisi ka ghar tod ke koi khush nahi reh sakta..so Gauri and Jagdish deserve to suffer !!
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
What i dont understand about this plan is that do they think this would be successful?Do they really think after Jagdis has done this,Anandi is any dirt bag that she will accept him?and how about Gauri?Divorce her and for the second time destroy her,like she has no value..i really i'm disappointed with such plan!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

agreed. Nothing has changed. Be that in India or here in US or anywhere.

Its the woman that maintains the marriage not the man ( may be 2 % men do)

As long as Woman is being patient the marriage is happily holding. If she starts to open her mouth up, the problems start.

The men have always remained the same, egoistic.!

thats not always the case suchi,  if i talk abt my family, all the famaily men r poora biwi ka ghulams😆😆my fahter can never spk a word against my mothe . agar kuch bolna hota hain tph chupke se mujhe bolte hain, 😆
may be in rural areas , this might be happening, but in cities , things have changed ,
Originally posted by: intruderfast

thats not always the case suchi,  if i talk abt my family, all the famaily men r poora biwi ka ghulams😆😆my fahter can never spk a word against my mothe . agar kuch bolna hota hain tph chupke se mujhe bolte hain, 😆
may be in rural areas , this might be happening, but in cities , things have changed ,

it's still the same in cities, nothing much have changed maybe 2% have changed but that's it
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

it's still the same in cities, nothing much have changed maybe 2% have changed but that's it

no this 2% how accurate is this😆, well these days women have equal power ,
i ofcousre am talking from experience in my city ahmedabad, its such a cool place and safe and ppl here r really  very nice
of course har jagah aisa nahin hain but things r changing dheere dheere
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Dadisa's pla coz she does know more than anyone around. This is her last straw of hope before everyone call it quits. She was right about anandi's state of mind and her future. There are not many men around who would get into serious relationship with a woman dumped by her husband, a husband who actually lived with her as well. Atleast thats not possible in reality. However the only thing that irks me the most in all this is has anyone given a thought about 'does Jagya really deserves Anandi?'They compared Anandi with gauri, who i believe is no match. But Anandi with all her qualities and perseverance is no match for Jagya as well. A bufoon like Jagya deserves someone strongheaded like Gauri who can show him his place. I feel like they are made for each other for their foolish and shameless conduct. She marries a man who is already married and he dumps his beendni as soon as he locates another.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree.. from DS POV.. she is doing wat is best in interest of her family...   she saw a chance and is grabbing this opportunity..  she never thot of wats morally right or wrong neways.. she is indebted to Anandi.. and knows how much whole family and herself luvs Jagya and Anandi both.. they cannot live without either of thm.. so
her only solution is to bring them together.. Y shud she care abt Gauri..

Anandi shud think abt her future herself.. the ball wud b in her court once DS gets better.. she has to decide whether she wants to stay here or go to Mumbai/jaipur for further studies.. y shud anybody think abt her..