Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 17th June '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 17th June '11

Nandu & anandi were doing coloring in nandu's drawing bok n jag - gauri came with thr ags to leave , no one interested in biding them goodbye, nandu came n ask jag y is he gng widout playing with him as he said that he'll play wid him when DS gets well n jag says the same that he'll play with him next time on that nandu says that he always says like this n hugs him n wipes his tears n ran away , no one feeling good , sumitra n gehna came , jag-gauri abt to touch sumitra's feet but she moves back n thy moves , but bhairon stops him n ask to take his fees for the treatment , ja-ga are in shock n bhairon says that although thy r village ppl but still thy afford the treatment n he takes out money n put it in jag's pocket , gauri holds jag's hand n thy were again abt to leave but DS came n stop him , all ran towards her n ask y has she coming downstairs as jag abt to hold DS bhairo stops him n thy tk her downstairs n makes her sit.
DS says that she dnt want jag to leave as he has saved his life n also he's her loving grandson , she dnt wanna loose him n also says that gauri is now his legally wedded wife n like anandi she's also D-I-L  of the haveli , this makes gauri happy but all were unhappy.

Break

DS says that although jag has hurted all but wat all happen is past , now only few days are left of her life so she wanna spend it happily with all her family members , bhairon was abt to speak sumthing but DS stops him n request to agree on her decision n allow ja-ga to stay here for few more days , all dnt liking it , anandi came forward n puts hand on DS's head with all love n care n says that she's not well n she needs rest n ask her to go to her room , DS was happy with her decision n understanding n puts hand on his face with love n she takes her to room.

Break

Ja-Ga was talking abt the family n jag's says that everything gonna be f9 soon , the family will also except her soon n after thy get worried abt thr studies n decided to send a leave application to college authorities.

Precap: Family was not happy with DS's decision n were discussing it with her n she told them her master plan😉 .[YOoo DS u r Very Intelligent👏]

Today's Epi 
⭐️⭐️1/2 Stars 
😃

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DS ne baal doop main safed nehin kiya hai!!🤣
thats her experience..she will prove it in next week!!
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update😃  did anyone else find or is it just me when jag was mentioning about his family bonding, etc,, G was not very comfortable to hear those things and at that moment i think she was thinking about Anandi😕 Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I mean i feel bad for Gauri really bad. 

Foolish girl is giving up everything for this family. I mean they have their issues and ONLY Anandi can handle them and uper say

Dadisa is crazyyy... woman.

What ever she thinks right, to achieve that she will do ANYTHING. and we have all seen that. 

Only Anandi has been able to stand up to her so far in proper manner. EVen Gehna when she stood up she had to raise her voice etc. etc. but Anandi without doing that now is DS fav. I mean this dokiri is crazy and Gauri has fallen bad this time.

This is precisely whYyy I was against Gauri and Jagya marriage and I was always ranting that, Jagya does NOT love Gauri its just stupid attraction and nothing else. 

Once he sees his comforts back and his old wife Anandi in the form he likes , it won't take him a minute to revert back and but the blame on Gauri again. 

If Gauri would have been a smart girl she would nOt have fallen for him or just told him that we have to leave and thats it. 

and this is why DS said only few days cause she could see that gauri was not able to handle Anandi's presence even for 2 days. And once she raises her voice against Anandi, Jagya will stop her not because he loves her because of his guilt and also because he knows Anandi is not at fault. 

Lets see how Jagya handles gauri ( I have NO FAITH IN HIM. He is a girgit just like DS and even worse) He will leave Gauri at the first toofan that hits their relationship. I mean if he left a girl like ANandi who always took his crap , you think he iwll be ok with gauri's tantrums? no way

And Gauri this is your chance to break it or make it. Do not worry about Anandi and just take care of your relationship with Jagya. And when you do that, the family will be forced to Accept you. Anandi has already accepted their relationship and has decided to move on so she should not feel threatened at all with Anandi.

Giving up their MS for this 

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I stopped feeling bad for gauri!!
she is not the character...i used to like!!
not at all!!

now Ds-gauri fights coming up...well i can't enjoy it properly coz anandi is there...!!
but Jag- gauri can fight as much as they want...!!
but u both don't dare to break ur  marriage!!

don't want any further problem in anandi's life at all!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

haa ds ne apne rang dikha diye, anything for her ladesar😆😆

but yes i am very glad  that gauri is not turning into a vamp😊she will be jealous insecure but will not turn evil
now its time to prove jagya that he is indeed loyal to gauri otherwise go to hell you loser😡
agar ek second bhi tumne socha naa anadi ke paas waapis jaane kaa toh teri mein faad dunga😆
good they r not giving up their studies. i expected that
ab pata nahin yeh thode din  ko cvs kitna drag karenge, 😆
isiliye kehta hoon a should go, even if anyone disowns gaga , they can live happily, even if gaga spilit up they can live independently
but a she is still so much dependent on others

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
deep153134 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What was Dadisa saying?
"Iska haat meri chitaa ko aag dene wali haat mein naa huva , tho mujhe mukthi nahin mileegi"

Does she really think she will get Mukti by the hands of a " Serial Cheater"??
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep153134

What was Dadisa saying?

"Iska haat meri chitaa ko aag dene wali haat mein naa huva , tho mujhe mukthi nahin mileegi"

Does she really think she will get Mukti by the hands of a " Serial Cheater"??

ek cheater ko ek cheater hi mukti dilaa sakta hain , she is absolutely right🤣
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the quick update Bharti 😛

I for one feel no sympathy or bad for Gauri at all. She deserves this fall out due to her own stupidity and want! I mean all of her life she ran away from her past but the minute she came up with the opportunity to ruin her future...she goes running with full speed without thinking at all. Jab usse hi khai mei kudne ki itni betabi hai to mei kon hoti hu bura feel karne wali. She had a good life educating herself and that was the limit of her to take good stuff so she craved for bad and she's going to get it. I am actually glad. 😳 Aur aakhir woh bhi to kitni khush thi...bhale hi sara jahan roye woh khush hai na bas thats all that matters!

Jagya...wah himmat ki daad deni chahiye.. kisi ka khoon karke bhi aayega na to DS ko kahega...bhale hi koi na samjhe aap to samjho ge hi cause your my dadisa! 🤢 BUT this time I was DS to sabak sikhav this useless pota of hers. All the sanskar she should have given him..she didnt cause she loved him too much.

And our Anandi...good going...ghar se to nahi jayegi but sabse jyada samajhdari to isse mei hai na...she goes on accepting just about everything. 😳

Chance pe dance karna Jagya ke alava kisko nahi aata...well may be DS. Anandi has a chance to make her future but nah usse koi jaldi nahi, Gauri had a chance to save her future but nah usse to bahot jaldi thi ruin karne ki. Dhanya ho BV ki 😆

intruderfast thumbnail

i take a srtong objection at the moral shown today

puraani peedi ehsaan farramosh nahin hoti, does that hold true for everyone who is in puraani peedi
and aage ki padai ehsaan faraamosh hoti hain,
if they r talking in context to the characters in the serial then its ok
but yahhan tho sabko involve karte hain, what is this, aage sochne waali peedi kyaa ghatiya hain
very bad cvs pathetic
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago