What do you prefer?

Poll

???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

The latest story of PR revolves around the take on love v/s money.So what would you prefer if you were on Archu's shoes?...If u r a boy, would you like to stay away from ur wife for earning money???

There is a proverb " One who yearns more is poor than one who earns less".I guess being happy with the ones we love is the best we can get.Wat u guys think.?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
a man having lots of money with out having love is waste a person should have both paisa aur pyar but donom ke beech toh pyar ko hi importance dein hain
xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We need a balance in life - we can't just run after money and forget relatiionships. But we all need to work hard to earn a living and while at it, we better do something we enjoy doing!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All depends on making the most of whatever little time you have- a spouse may sometimes be involved in an occupation where he/she cannot devote much time to his better half. For example: A gynaecologist may need to run to her hospital even during midnight or in the mid of a special ceremony/occasion to deliver a baby. A husband in the army or merchant navy may need to stay away from his wife for long durations. Many people go to other countries like Dubai temporarily to make money. In such situations, if the spouse complains that my husband/wife doesn't have time for me and doesn't love me, then I wouldn't agree to it.

Many couples are not able to devote much time to each other, especially in today's fast life where both partners work, as such whatever little time they get, they should make optimum use of it. It is not quantity, but quality time which matters. You may have 10 hours for each other, which you may spend in watching 5 films together, or you may have one hour which you spend with each other having lunch together and talking and joking or chilling out. I would say the second one is much better and this is what I would want.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One has to be sensible about this whole thing and find a balance .If a woman has a husband who is very busy then she should underestand that he is doing so much work for her and the family but she should still make sure that he must keep connected with his family ...Like if there is a baby at home ,,,,he has to be  told bed time  story , then the mother can tell the story 5 times a week but make sure that baby's father must tell him the story at least twice a week , stay connected with his child in some special way ...

This was just an example ..I think Archana should handle this right ..Lack of communication between her and her husband is making  things worse ...
Manav too is being insensitive because if he could not talk to her as he was i na meeting , he should have called her after the meeting  was over ...

there is always something called the Lunch hour even for the most busy executives ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel both money and love are important, their has to be a balance between both..