Update for Friday - TA gets mad at Viswa

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!๐Ÿ‘ ~ Great Update!!โญ๏ธ

Episode was good. I thought we will get more Info about MM past, but they did not show anything๐Ÿ˜ณ MM acting was very niceโญ๏ธ Patti was also good!

Hope T&T goes to Nellur and save Mohan!

Btw, i was very happy that Charu came back๐Ÿคฃ I missed her somehow!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sooner or later TA is going to get linked with Vishwa, he is not going to keep quite as he says๐Ÿ˜• and somehow will make Vishwa to get arrested. Maybe during the time Vishwa is in Jail they will try to finish Psycho's track from T&T.

So Paati knows about Lakshman too, so for sure TPS will know about MM too.

TA believing Dharman too much is not good๐Ÿ˜•, it will only end up in problems. He most believes people who are not true to him. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update!๐Ÿ˜Š

Finally TA have zeroed it on VISHWA for the acid attack and for the Ganja arrest๐Ÿ˜‰. Jet speed investigation๐Ÿ‘. Oru vazhiya TA brain has started working! Great going!

Kalyani will inform TA/T regarding Mohan and they might get him treated in the hospital for the withdrawal symptoms๐Ÿฅฑ.

So 2 scenes left from the promo. Kalyani calling Thulz and A & S meeting their rowdy family. Lets see how they make TA get one on one with Vishwa.๐Ÿ˜‰
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshyam for the detailed and awe-striking update.๐Ÿ˜Š Today, MM's expression was very heart-breaking. ๐Ÿ˜” However, I hope that Vishwa will get arrested by the police for all his antics. He would deserve it. Thuls is such a good person as she still cares for GW despite all the avamanams she faced. She even advised her hubby.

MM is such a great father.๐Ÿ‘ However, when they were talking, Pavithra could have acted like sleeping and listened to all the secrets. The impertinent, obstinate and selfish Bhuvana left MM and went with Laxman. When T and T come to know about this problem, they might give trouble to Bhuvana with the help of  Dharma. It will be a Mini-Deepavalli for the viewers! Nalla Aapuu is waiting for Bhuvana. let's see.๐Ÿ˜

Coming to Mohan Track, it is a good thing that Kalyani knows about this matter.๐Ÿ˜Š
 My predications: Kalyani will call T&T who will come to Nellore and bring M to the Laxman's Hospital for treatment. This will be a golden opportunity for T to know who her mom is. In upcoming epi T&t will meet laxman to thank for his help and L will also get achance to meet bhuvana's daughter.
It was like a father's day episode.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the fast update,,

tanu just reading abt finishing the C track in yr comments has lifted spirits..

today also good acting by MM, track this week taken a different form that what we thought, but interesting...two scens from promo still to be shown...

acid stabber may come out next week, then logu will be in and from there vishwa may be tracked...

actually diff to guess going by this week, now that laksman also in...

all in al waiting for all the comments! mohan in hosp means he may get treated for his symptoms..wonder who will go to nellore?

anyway guys remember this day last year- the park scene...

happy weekend!
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update!  Exactly one year to date, the immensely enjoyable episode in Thendral tale featuring Thulz and TA in 'park rendezvous' happened, where T 'locked' TA for life -making him her own with her famous declaration of TA being her 'father, mother and a dear friend'.

Yay Yay โ€ฆ.. T is 'baaack'  ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š with the original voice over. Good to see the 'wifey' T nudging TA for his rude behavior to GW-B and TA explaining the 'bitter tale' of balancing act to manage gutters.   Really, sad to see T when she hears that the acid attack was directed towards her. Trifle disappointed with TA in the way he reacted after hearing that V might be responsible. Instead of looking for legal recourse, TA is thinking of using the influence of D.

Star of the day - Patti ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘!  Patti's words about her fav Lord Muruga is true, her SOS and paging request has been answered once gain. It was sad to see an emotional Patti breaking down on seeing MM and thanking & wishing well the person who saved her son. Her kind words to comfort MM and her being proud of him โ€“ vintage patti.

MM lamenting about pathetic existence and forced into a dismal state of accepting the lifeline by Doc, who along B who were the prime cause for his lifelong misery. MM was very true; the bailing out by doc is the ultimate form of humiliation and torture as he was forced to swallow his self-respect and pride.  

Patti was correct in saying in parts, MM is reformed now  hence he is swallowing all the humiliation for the sake of his 'other children' now but he along with GW brutalized T by abusing her and confining  her to the one room living hell until TA came along. His torture cycle has just begunโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Today's episode becomes significant as it has brought to fore the open secret about T's past, setting motion the theme for coming months.

Shemmo thumbnail
Today, before 1 Year was the Day were Thulasi proposed to TA in the park! One of the best scenes in Thendral!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the wonderful, detailed updates!!

Tulasi is just too innocent and too nice.  If I were her, deep down I would be happy that Bazari got kicked out from that house...she never came to that house with a good intention anyways.

It was really sweet how TT were holding onto MM from his return.

Wow...Tamil was quite smart today.  They figured out that it is all the plans of Vishwa and that Logu planned the acid for Tualsi.  Maybe next week they will show all 4 friends (even though Anand is not really a good friend) together.  Shymala can ask her dad to help Tulasi and Mohan.

I'm so waiting for action hero Tamil again.  He should not let Vishwa escape.  But what I don't like is that he believes his anna too much...

Aww Paati...she probably never expected that Laxman would come into their lives again...I'm waiting to see the past episodes...

It's good that Mohan is not left on the road...so I guess Kalyani is the one who calls Tulasi to inform about Mohan.

This week was good...with MM out they just need to focus on Mohan...I hope TT go together to help Mohan...

Omg...June 17th was the day where Tulasi said that she liked him...and later on he says that he likes her!!  Wow...I can't believe one year went by already.  TT hasn't been happy for the past month though...waiting to see nice moments in their lives again soon.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Today, before 1 Year was the Day were Thulasi proposed to TA in the park! One of the best scenes in Thendral!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Shammu  for posting the best moment of Thendral. Wish Kumaran brings back that kind of magic in Thendral again. T and T s love has some magic which is contagious. ๐Ÿ˜ณ