~Written Update-06/17/2011~

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is your update!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Part 1
Akshara enter the room,the tv is on.There is something about Mother and child and importance of its milk.Varsha enters the room,she gives Ananya to Akshara.Akshara is wondering whaqt is happening.She asks Varsha about it,and Varsha just gives any excuse.Akshara says its nothing like that,She has Ananya with,she is happy!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Scene shifts to Gayatri's room,all are present,they are packing gifts,Sulochana says that you all here are so lucky that you all have so many people to keep company and assist.The ladies agree,Gayatri says if she doesn't talk to Bma for one day it feel so awkward๐Ÿ˜†.Then Rajshri says that we all should go now,they call varsha.They are leaving and Akshara says why so fast,they hug and leave.๐Ÿ˜Š.They ask Akshara to go and make tea and other snacks,Rashmi goes to help her.Bindiya says you all are planning all of this for Akshara,but will Dadaji agree to all of this??,sulo mausi has wierd ideas.

Part 2
Naitik enters the room,he says he came to ask for permission as he wants to take Akshara out for the day on her birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ,He says its a long time since they had time for themselves๐Ÿ˜ณ,he is also so busy,Gayatri agrees,Bindiya makes faces.He is happy,Naitik says he will aks Dadaji.
Dj room:Naitik asks for permission,he says Maa n Bma already gave permission.Can we go? They also agree.He gets happy,He says please keep this as a surprise and don't tell Akshara anything.Bindiya says don't worry,we won't.Naitik gets happy and leaves.Bindiya comes closer and says yes,nowadays in the house its surprises galore๐Ÿ˜ก,Dj just looks on.Rb says did Naitik know anything about our surprise.Gayatri says no and she couldn't tell Naitik no either as he already had done all the preparations.(thank God)Dj says she did the right thing,Its good the children will go on an outing. Gayatri kinds of feels bad.๐Ÿ‘

Part 3
Bindiya comes to Gayatri's room,she say i knew you you were here.I feel very bad,you did so much for Akshara's birthday.But Naitik didn't know anything,why didn't you say anything?Gayatri says its okay.She says if Naitik had asked once then something could have been done.Gayatri says no,its good they go out,i dont want to be between them,Akshara will ge tout of the MC,she will feel better.Bindiya feels bad.๐Ÿ˜†
Naitik's room: he says he will have to do all the packing himself of Akshara ones too,He takes out the sarees and by then Akshara enters.SHe asks what he is doing with the saree,he says he is looking for a file,He hugs her.Akshara tells him to let her go,she says you have a lot of work you do it.She leaves,naitik is smiling.Rashmi enters,she tells him i will pack you go and give Akshara something to do,so she doesn't come upstairs.He goes.In the kitchen he tells her to make Carrot Halwa,Akshara says okay,but stay here with me so we can talk,he says no,he is going back to do his work.In Naksh room.Rashi has packed the clothes really badly๐Ÿ˜†.Naitik teases her and pulls her ears,he tells her to learn from now,No one will teach you when you are overseas,Gayatri comes,she says she will pack,Naitik tells Rashmi that there is one work you can do best,that is standing at the door,Rashmi says look Maa,Naitik dada has made me a security guard.Akshara is talking to maharaj ji and says thats she wants carrots,he says he haven't bought any as Gayatri says that carrots around this time aren't too good,so then Akshara says she will ask Naitik what other halwa he wants,she is coming back.Akshara is walking up the stairs,Rashmi stops her,Naitik and g3 hears and  then fixes up the mess quickly.They leave.Akshara is left surprised.

Precap:Naksh in the car driving,She looks back and sees the bag,she asks NAitik where they are going,NAitik stops the car and tells her for her Birthday we are going Mount Abu!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by _naksh_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d updt razia.it was a cute episode.luvd it.now w8ing 4 d mahaepisode.
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey razia... thanks for the lovely update dear... u r lucky enough... u got the good one...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Razia.. Thanks for the detailed Update dear... it was a nice Episode... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see some naksh scenes :D
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the lovely update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was a nyc episode...
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Thanks 4 d updt razia.it was a cute episode.luvd it.now w8ing 4 d mahaepisode.

my pleasure.๐Ÿ˜‰..yup..epi was good..long time after we see rashmi and Naitik had a small brother and sister scenes๐Ÿ˜ƒ..yes me either..when will it come๐Ÿ˜†
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

hey razia... thanks for the lovely update dear... u r lucky enough... u got the good one...

my pleasure dear!!๐Ÿ˜‰..yup last friday episode was horrible,this one made up for it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Hey Razia.. Thanks for the detailed Update dear... it was a nice Episode... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My pleasure dear!!๐Ÿ˜‰ yup was a good epi after a long time,hope tomorrow is even better...for just naksh fans...dont wanna see no Maheswaris or no SS
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: mah403

thanks!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see some naksh scenes :D

My pleasure dear,me either can't wait to see naksh scenes..hoping for just naksh๐Ÿ˜ณ and no other disturbance tomorrow!!๐Ÿ˜†