Nadaswaram jun 20-24 mon-fri updates on pg-1

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shreenidhi is unable to access IF.  Can someone do the monday updates please...

Monday 21.06.2011

Aruvai  kacheri  300

Entire segment viewers are treated to Folk dance- karagattam. Sam & Kaja are the front row spectators enjoying & jolling at Azhagiya sundari.Post dance Sam & Kaja have a private tete-a tete with Azhagi. Sam offers Rs. 100 anbalippu from Sam , instead wants to listen him playing pee pee .All the while our hero Gopi  blissfully snoring away in the hotel room.

NA asks his children to accompany him to Tanjavur to meet their periappa. Mrs. NA's expected sky earth dancing-not ready to welcome Saturn No. 2. Sons excuse themselves ' elder one cites some imp. work in the shop , younger wants to finalise details regarding job. Vanitha though not invited voluntarily offers to accompany dad , gets nice dose from mom for this.

Mayil calls NA ' wants to sort out Gopi ' Vani marriage problem- ukkandhu pesuvom samandhi [ yov avar autola ukkanduinduthan irukkar. If you want you also sit & talk ]. As usual Mayil's clip clip talking. NA is firm as long as P & P are there no cnance for Gopi ' Vani marriage.Gets to know Gopi is in Tanjavur. Tells he is also on his way to Tanjavur to meet his long forgotten bro who is in death bed now.[ Gopi ' Veeru meeting in Tanjavur??].

Sick 'A 'only segment

Paramu meets senthi outside his house. He invites her in to the house as his parents are away. House tour starts with apt narration by Senthil. Reel oting their post marriage happenings. Enter the house with right leg first. Fleeting view of drawing room, then comes the pooja room where Paramu will light the lamp as the new bride. Paramu already high in La La land. Senthil more dhoopam poding- will register this house in your name after the marriage. Now takes her to the important room- bedroom , fans her passion further saying after the wedding they will have their FN in that room ,Paramu imagining herself as the coy bride entering the room .Bridegroom Senthil comes near her & slowly touch her hand. Electic shock passes thru Paramu's body[ call EB madam].Bashful Paramu  buries her face on Senthil's shoulder. A nasty smile sits on senthil's lips.

Have given a brief update - all I could retrieve from my memory- have no patience to see it again online

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
Thanks Srima. You got most of it.

So congratulations on the 300th episode (Non Stop Oppari)

Now there will be Gopi - VL -VA meeting in Tanjavur.

What is Sam getting into???

Edited by migan - 12 years ago
thank you for the updates. so its not real paramu and sentil thing? i thought it was a real thing. well, at least paramu came to her sense at that time. i think the same too. gopi is going to be meeting vanitha and her father there. lets see what is going to happen there.
Thanks Srima

NA sr's poNNu for kObi next.  Thirumurugan idhu romba akramam... sollakkoodaadhunaalum solla vechchuruva pOla... vENaam...  keeping my mouth zipped for now... hmph...

Fantastic update Srima๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I can imagine the two clowns thinking of their marriage and eventually their so called FN...๐Ÿ˜ก

I wish this Paramu is taught a good lesson by Sentil...but then again I am thinking of the PP Kudumbam...it will tarnish their image and prestigious lives. I hope she will come to her senses...but that would only happen when she hears with her own ears when Sentil tells someone that she is being taken for a ride. ๐Ÿ˜

Otherwise she is not going to listen to any advice even if the cow jumps over the moon. She is nothing much to look at and she is under the impression that Sentil has fallen for what she is - what a fool she turned out to be..!!

Thanks Srima..

kopi in Tanjore and NA too present there.. some thing going to happen there ??
Thanks Migan. Sr. NA Biwi No. 1 vaaiku bayandhu must have gone for Biwi No.2. Jr. NA's Biwi also has the same nasty loud mouth - made for each other co sisters.Indha seriala title onnuthan Inimai rest all kodumai. Appane Muruga Thirumuruga have some mercy on us pa.
So what next? Pandi-kkum memory loss-a?
The difference between Ragini and Paramu is so clear--paramu is looking for a rich guy, while ragini does not even talk to Amul baby๐Ÿ‘

Too much polambal from NA's long-lost family; plus Lolavathi and her pazhamozhi sollings! I would rather know what happened to Sam and karagattakari :)