Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram jun 20-24 mon-fri updates on pg-1 - Page 2

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks lakshmi. Keeral record Green Lady apologise panna innum yarellam remaining? Director must have given her a standing instruction - if you forget your dialogue , immediately start your [apology] broken record.

Now Pandiku memory loss & Mahaku memory gain or both memory loss? Two negatives = perfect positive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks lakshmi. Keeral record Green Lady apologise panna innum yarellam remaining? Director must have given her a standing instruction - if you forget your dialogue , immediately start your [apology] broken record.

Now Pandiku memory loss & Mahaku memory gain or both memory loss? Two negatives = perfect positive.

Pandiku varadho illa Mahaku varadho theriyala but viewersku kandippa memory loss soon...with so many characters and so many girls for Gopi...we will soon forget...why we started watching this serial...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi and Priya for the updates.

Now More Archanai for Kaamu from her mother in Law. Why would this lady Mallika act like that? Kaamu didn't do anythign bad to her.

But Kamu should have told the people to talk to her in laws rather than saying alliance fixed. Knowing all the issues she should not have said like that.

As for Veera - This lady(or girl?) she looks like money minded. Doesn't seem to be a good character person. I have a feeling both NA's brother and his wife lady will kick the bucket and Veera will become NA's responsibility.

I cannot think of her as pair to Gopi - but you never know.

It is hilarious to notice two negative a positive. Pandi and Maha loosus will become perfect pairs.πŸ‘

I think Gopi and Mayil should come to know of "Paramuvin Thiruvilayadalgal". 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Priya - There is a little part at the end on Thursday episode - Were Moorthy and Kamu go to mayil house. Rsappa brings walking Pandi back with all injuries. Both Mayil and Theivanai fret over him gettign hurt and Pandi says a Boy - friend(Not Boy Friend) of Paramu hit me. Mayil starts polambing asking for Paramu - Theiva goes in search of her. Moorthy looks at kamu and all walk inside. maha looks at pandi's injuries.
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshyam

Pandiku varadho illa Mahaku varadho theriyala but viewersku kandippa memory loss soon...with so many characters and so many girls for Gopi...we will soon forget...why we started watching this serial...

Laksh...yennkku kandippa memory loss and you will see me missing in action in INDIA FORUMS.πŸ€ͺ

Perhaps Maha will come out of memory loss syndrome as she has shown signs of recovery. Now its her turn to take care of Pandi - like feeding and giving him a bath. Her mother Pusha and dad Perisudan will land with a heart attack esp. if she bathes Pandi - she might challenge her parents and fight for her right as Pandi's legally wedded wife...πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Gopi has shown has never been bias - he has been fair and square when it comes to his own family members and that of PP2's family. Just look at Paramu...telling indirectly to Pandi that he is her own bro while Gopi is not. She feels Gopi has got no right in interfering with her life. 😑

I am waiting for the day when Sentil will be cornered by the PP family and he blurts out that he has no intention whatsoever to marry Paramu and that she was just an acquiantance of his. And when Paramu questions him of his feelings then he should tell her that he would never want a woman like her for a wife coz she is a gold digger and that if someone else richer were to come by then she wouldn't hesitate to ditch him (Sentil) either just like how she has done to Satish.πŸ‘ 

I think PP2 should seriously think of finding her a mappillai...looks like she is in a hurry to marry rather than continuing her studies...otherwise she will run after the next fellow who comes along.😍
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Thanks Lakshmi and Priya for the updates.

Now More Archanai for Kaamu from her mother in Law. Why would this lady Mallika act like that? Kaamu didn't do anythign bad to her.

But Kamu should have told the people to talk to her in laws rather than saying alliance fixed. Knowing all the issues she should not have said like that.

As for Veera - This lady(or girl?) she looks like money minded. Doesn't seem to be a good character person. I have a feeling both NA's brother and his wife lady will kick the bucket and Veera will become NA's responsibility.

I cannot think of her as pair to Gopi - but you never know.

It is hilarious to notice two negative a positive. Pandi and Maha loosus will become perfect pairs.πŸ‘

I think Gopi and Mayil should come to know of "Paramuvin Thiruvilayadalgal". 

Its mere jealousy dear...being the elder DIL she feels she is not given any attention by the head of the household Mr. NA unlike Kammu. Thus she decided to make use of their MIL to deprive Kammu from enjoying anything if she herself doesn't get any part of it. Her negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity is making her resent Kammu - not that Kammu has done anything to her. Its a pity coz Kammu is going to face more problems and heartaches as her SIL is going to add more fuel to the fire.😑

Yes Kammu should have just shut her gap - and for once mind her own business. 😲

I have not seen the Veera's part...only the initial episode when she was introduced. Why do you say she looks like money minded? Yes ...she will have to be under NA oda wings. I think Mrs. NA will torture this girl once she comes to live with them. Perhaps Kammu will be the only one who will show some affection towards her.

Nobody can replace Malar...somehow they will pair off Gobi attan (πŸ˜‰) with many elible and propective brides but the final choice has to be Malar...until then both Malar/Gopi has to go thru so many trials and tribulations.πŸ˜ƒ

They are match made in heavan...long live Pandi and Maha..!!Clap

Until Paramu hears it straight from the horses's mouth she will not listen to any advice from anyone. She has to realise it herself that she has been taken for ride - till then she is going to be rebellious and even speak out rudely to both PP1 and  PP2. This time she might even challenge Gobi unlike before when she timidly denies everything and played innocent. Ippo going to Sentil's house and konjufying with him in the Cinema has given her the extra courage and confidence that Sentil is truly in love with her...thus she is ready to face the music..!!.😑

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

Laksh...yennkku kandippa memory loss and you will see me missing in action in INDIA FORUMS.πŸ€ͺ

Perhaps Maha will come out of memory loss syndrome as she has shown signs of recovery. Now its her turn to take care of Pandi - like feeding and giving him a bath. Her mother Pusha and dad Perisudan will land with a heart attack esp. if she bathes Pandi - she might challenge her parents and fight for her right as Pandi's legally wedded wife...πŸ˜ƒ 

Ninaipathellam nadathuvittal
Thirumurgan tevai illaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nadapathayae avar thodarthu yeduthal
Namakku 🀒🀒vera vali illayae

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Hi Priya - There is a little part at the end on Thursday episode - Were Moorthy and Kamu go to mayil house. Rsappa brings walking Pandi back with all injuries. Both Mayil and Theivanai fret over him gettign hurt and Pandi says a Boy - friend(Not Boy Friend) of Paramu hit me. Mayil starts polambing asking for Paramu - Theiva goes in search of her. Moorthy looks at kamu and all walk inside. maha looks at pandi's injuries.

Yes I updated it, dunno why it got deleted while posting originally Thanks!!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks for this week's katcheri updaters.

nadaswara OsaiyilE
kObi vandhu pEsugiraan
kalyaaNamthaan nadakkuminnu
kanavu vEru kaaNugiraan...

A4 page dialoguethaan
mudiyavE maattEngudhE
pEsi pEsi kollunvadhendraal
naangaL ellaam paavamappaa...