Fan Fictions

Zindagi na miley gi Dubara[Kajen] IMP NOTE

WILD-ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,
I am very much new in this forum,actually i m an old member of this site but i forgot my password of my previous account so the idea of making a new one clicked my mind.
I am Nimra i am actually very young but i hope i wont boore u with my FF's because i strongly beleive i have a Creative mind,em not praising myself just telling a plus point.
I usually donot write FF's this is my 2nd FF i wrote one but left it because of some personal problem that time but now Inshallah i will complete this one and i really hope u will like my FF kindly tell me how do u find it and if u think theres something u want in it feel free to suggest.
Armaan and Riddhima {Karan singh Grover} {Jennifer winget}
They both make a very beautiful couple and im very much impressed by them thts why i usually write my stories on them and in future i'll continue with them because their pair,their chemistry,their magic Gives me an idea how to express this  beautiful and charming couple.

STORY
The name of this FF is ''Zindagi na miley gi Dubara'' This Title for me actually means Adventures of life its basically on that.Enjoy ur life because a man who dies never comes to Life again. Play,Enjoy,Try something new. Every person in this world do these things but 90% of them forgets to LOVE. We love our parents friends and Cousins, But do we love sumone else???
Thats what my FF is all about how the girl will fell in love with the boy.And how will she react after this. This FF is about Love,feelings,Emotions and everything tht will drag u to read my ff

Introduction
Riddhima Khan, a very Jolly,cute beautiful Girl lives in London with her parents.She is a Student of London university doing her MBA. She has one sister called Anjali Khan is a Doctor in Mumbai and works in Sanjeevani. His father Shashank is a Doctor aswell and works in a hospital in london. Her mother is a House wife, Riddhima is very sensitive she knows how to control her feelings,And the good thing is she knows her LIMITS, She is much restricted by her parents. Coming to Armaan Malik, He is a student aswell in london university but he never met Riddhima and has no concern with her,He actually never notices her in the college.His father is an Engineer in Mumbai,Mother a House wife aswell. and His brother Atul mailk is a doctor and works in Sanjeevani with Riddhima'z Sister Anjali.They r good friends but AR usually fail to notive each other. Armaan's family lives in Mumbai. Armaan is no doubt a spoiled brat he has unlimited Girl friends thts y he doesnt notices decent girls. But Armaan has feelings in it. but they r dissolved in him. He never cries. He represents his self to be very cool.

Concept
I will not write alot to boore u the concept is simply a Love story. u will c how these totally opposite persnalities will built feelings for each other but before how will they meet in Colg or somewhere elsE? and the way they will love or hate each other?
This is my prmise this is gonna be really an awum FF.

P.S: If u liked the concept and story please do let me know i will pm u whenever i will update a new part and if u dunt find it ok then tell me i will close it i atleast need 10 ppl to encourage me then i may continue it.

INDEX

Introduction_______   page no 1
Part 1     ________   page no 2
part 2 ___________   page no 4
part 3_____________ page no 6
part 4 _____________page no 9
part 5______________page no 12
Note_______________page no 14
Part 6 _____________page no 15
part7 ______________page no 17
Part 8 _____________page no 20
part 9 _____________page no 23
part 10 _____________page no 26
part no 11____________page no 27
Part no 12____________page no 31
Page no 36___________ V.I. NOTE.

p.s: If u want to be in my Pm list send me a Buddy request i can deal wid lots of friends if u dunt u maybe skipped out as its hard to find ur comments and pm u u may skip some kajenlecious scenes ahead😳 so add me.

With Love
Wild Rose!

Edited by WILD-ROSE - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thats the gr8 plz continuee soon and add me to your buddy list
i ma too kajen fan
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looks interesting. Waiting to read more
shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
awesome starting👏
plz add me in ur pm list
continue soon

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Love the Concept... So Riddhima khan.. Sounds nice..

Plz do pm me..
 Thanks
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice intro
cont soon n pm me pls
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

nice start...

pls add me to ur pm list...

armaan_best thumbnail