hey dear
awesome part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
loved it so much
thats sid already like noway
waiting next part
thanks for pm
plz cntinue soon
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Nimra!  I'm already loving this FF!  Armaan is soo rude!  He bumped into her, but didn't help her pick her books up! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  *shakes head*  Armaan thinks Riddhima is not hot?  He soo needs to get some glasses. ๐Ÿ˜†  Oh wow!  Both are gonna go to a club for partying.  Sounds fun!  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-
read the intro and part together ...seems like a simple light -hearted story ...loved the way u penned down ...continue soon
Part 2

The night comes with a beautiful moon and both the teams armaan and his gang and riddhima and nikita rushes to the club.Riddhima wears a purple shoulder off top and a black capri,she never wears short dresses even after living in London where almost nobody bothers what you wear or how u carry.Nikita wears a short red dress. Nikits luked really hot that everyone almost would come up flirting with her and boys wore loose baggy pants and funky black and white T-shirts.
Riddhima: Nikki this place is a bit strange, lets go its better v go for hoteling somewhere.
Nikki: No Dude! i like it, i mean check out everyones drinking dancing,flirting.
Riddhima: tumhey yeh sab acha lag raha hain?
Nikki : Of course.
Riddhima: Nikkita please lsiten yar mujhe yahan kuch theik nai mehsus ho raha.
Nikki: Riddhima! u never listen to me. kabhi apni dost ke barey main bhi soch lia karun im enjoying this place aur tum ho ke criticising my choice
what if i say i donot like hoteling. Tum kabhi sunu gi? Never u'd just say innocent stuff.
Riddhima[ gets embaressed] : I m really sorry Nikki. we can stay here i am sure i can manage.
Nikki : of course u will manage i am with you. lets go to the bar,
Riddhima : Nikki dunt u remember what we decided? We are not supposed to drink.
Nikki : Riddhima juices are also available here. Now shut up. Don't spoil my mood by saying another thing.
Riddhima and Nikkita walks to the bar and in a while the Armaan gang reaches the Club and runs to the bar aswell,
Armaan: 1 viski
Abhimanyu : 1 vodka
Siddhanth : 1 Orange juice.
Riddhima and Nikkita starts to stare the two boys,Riddhimaz eyes meets Armaans, but armaan suddenly turns to Nikkita.
Armaan: Hi, Madam u look really good in red. Can i buy u a drink?
Suddenly Riddhima speaks,
No thanks.
Armaam: Sorry im talking to ur friend.
Nikkita looks at Riddhima,she actually wanted to allow him get a drink but Riddhima stared Nikkita really badly so she had to say no.
Armaan: As u wish.
Sid: Armaan these girls r the same we met in colg,remeber u dropped the books, us purple wali ki. jisko main Like kerta hun [Sid blushes]
Armaan: ooh yeah!
Nikkita: Ridzi these boys are the same.
Riddhima: Of course i know that batamez.
Nikki: No, he sounds sweet.
Armaan: Sid teri setting kerwao us purple wali ke sath?
Sid: SShh--UuU--rR--EE.
Armaan: why the hell are u blushing? Girls blush.
Riddhima: Nikkita lets move.
Armaan: Eeh Ex cuse me. Miss purple.
Riddhima: Not excused. and my name is not miss purple my name is...
Armaan: ooh shut up! misss Chak chak puk puk,jhapr jhpr,bak bak.
Riddhima: hawww batameez u dunt even know me aur tum mujh se Flirt na karo.
Armaan: Oh madam. u luk soo cute in what ur wearing. all boys wud say this if they check out ur dressing, jao tum school jao.
Abhi started laughing and Nikki cannot control her laugh so she did the same.
Riddhima: Nikki lets leave i dunt talk to dogs.
Armaan: Eyyy! Rukh kia boli mujhe kutta??
Riddhima: ewww mind ur language
Armaan: oye...
armaan just said ''Oye'' tht riddhima holds Nikki's hand and moves to the dance floor.
Sid: Armaan, yeh kya kia? would she like me now, i mean this is not the way. i hate u.
Armaan: shut up! Sentimental Dude! u know girls ko issi tarha patana chahiye warna sar pe cherti hain
Sid: tou to apne liye pata raha hai ya fr me? leme do it.
Armaan: Of course for u i've no damn interest in her, I like tht Red wali, isko to apne pas rakhna nd leme do watever i want to but i Promise this
girl is urs.
Sid: Huh! i trust u.. Ok.
Abhimanyu: Guys u r again busy in dirty talk. C'mon we came here for dancing. lets go
Armaan nd gang all moves to the dance floor aswell.
Arman suddenly starts looking Riddhima and shouts '' ATTENTION GUYS''
the crowd starts staring armaan.
Armaan: U know ppl Some girls are trying to be Extra smart here, Their body language is challenging me that i cannot dance but huh
they donot know i m the best dancer in this world.
From the back Armaans Cold friend Speaks.
Jack: Hey armaan dude do u wana challenge sumone?? GUYS LETS HOUT ARMAAN ARMAAAN
The crwd houts Armaan Armaan Armaan
Armaan: Miss Purple, Accept my challenge?
Riddhima totally shocked looks at Armaan, a lil nervous nd then looks at nikita, and nikita is even more shocked then her.
Armaan: You think ur Super smart na, then come dance wid me.
Riddhima just standing like a statue
Nikkita: Ridzzii nO no, theres no need to go.. please no lets go to some hotel.
But at a while the Girls started to shour ''Miss purple,Miss purple''
Riidhima got courage from that and suddenly she stepped bit more closer then Armaan.
Nikkita: Oh shit mar gaey!
Riddhima: Mr Watever.
Armaan: Armaan...Armaan Malik
Riddhima : Riddhima Khan.
Armaan: hmmm to kia apke dance main bhi apke naam kee tarah daam hain?
Riddhima: Watch me... Music plz.
Suddenly a music is heard in the disco its a melody Sounds r being changed, Riddhima danced so beautifull, and it looked so hot on riddhima. Armaan was like
soo shocked,his mouth was half opened,when she finished the whole crowd got up and started to shout
RIDDHIMA,.RIDDHIMA,RIDHHIMA
Armaan: Ok ok guys. it was nice, now watch me.. MUSIK FOR ME,
A hip hop music played armaan danced so hawtly,he attempted such difficult steps, the crowd appreciated him aswell.
And then Sid from the back
Sid: wow awsum both r winners.
armaan: Not yet! [ Armman suddenly hold ridz hand and push her towards himself and from the bacl the salsa music played]
They both danced soo beautifully hawwtly and closely. Tht they both just got lost in each other and suddenly Nikki comes and stops it.
Niki: Riddhima ghar chalo.
She takes Riddhima out from disco.
Armaans face turned so serious, and he was literelly waiting tht she will look back, Riddhima looked back at armaan. and runs out.
                                     **********************************************************************

res

that was the gr8 part๐Ÿ‘
i like when ar fight wo to kabhi larna se baz hi nahe ati
arman chala tha sid k liye ladki patana lakin shaid khud pahs giya
thanks for the pm
plz plz plz continuee soon
love
ria

๐Ÿ‘Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago
OMKaJen!  I loved that!  Armaan and Riddhima's little argument was kinda cute.  Wow!  They danced together!  I could so see their salsa dance!  *blushes*  She looked back!  Yippa!  Can't wait to see what happens now!  Please update super soon and thanks for the PM.
-Medzi-
๐Ÿค—
hey dear...awesome part๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...loved it so much...hmmm AR dance together...plz cntinue soon
ammy is very arrogant ...hope ridz behave like a yough nut to crack ...loved the dance ...plz continue

Hey dear...Update is just Awesome...Love AR silly fights...thier dance is treat to watch...do continue soon...thanks for the PM...take care...

Lots of Love
GEET