SO AR are in the same plane
waitng for more
so do continue soon
thanks for the PM
take care

Lots of Love
GEET

Thanks. Yes they are, in same air port aswell as same plane, and their
seats are very near to each other. Sure I ll. I updated 3 parts really quick now i will
maybe take some rest of 2 days. Thanks a ton btw.
WILD-ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 4

After that Armaan and gang goes on their fixed seats, well the seats were the second ones in the plane, that means exactly the back ones
of Riddhima, Riddhima felt a bit uncomfortable watching that brat at the back, she wanted to get off the plane but it was impossible, so she
kept quit and was looking at Nikkita that what her reaction could be. Armaan was ok with that his gang was totally chilling cause they had
two alone girls on the front and they were their enemies that meant, Armaan can tease them a better way maybe tats the reason Armaan
cudnot stop hisself from chilling.
Nikkita: Riddhima! You just calm down, ignore them. pata nai hum kal club kyun gae thein, i literelly hate them.
Riddhima: Indeed!
Armaan from the back.
'' Lagta hain koi mujhe yaad ker raha hain''
Riddhima: Ex cuse me! not at all we have alot to do, why would we miss u?
Armaan: cause u never hane seen such a hot boy.
Riddhima: Hawww batameez. Tum buhut irritating hoo.
Armaan: Actually hogaya hoo, tumhe dekh dekh ker. Seriously i was never so chipku.
The whole gang started laughing, Excluding Nikkita.
Nikkita: Dekho Armaan. Please donot talk to us. humara mood kharab mat karo.
Armaan: ooh! Nikki tum kehti hoo to theik hain.
Riddhima and Nikki both shocked that this brat is actually listening to someone but who knew its just a trick to jealous Ridzi but she wasnot.
After the half Journey took place everything was quite, Abhi,sid and nikki slept, and AR were awake armaan wanted to do something to irritate her so
he started to sing romantic hindi songs, as loud as Riddhima could hear it.
Riddhima: Ex cuse me Mr singer plz stop singing, my friend is sleeping.
Then riddhima got up and saw Abhi and Sid
'' and ur friends are sleeping aswell, mat gaao''
Armaan: Madam! na hee tou my frnds will be disturbed and nikki is such a sweetheart look at her sleepy face she is ok with that. ap hee hain jo
zyada nazuk ban rai hain nd yes i ll sing i love singing on journey. aur haan apke baap ka plan ko nai jo ap roob jama rai hain
Riddhima: Oye! Dad tak mat jao batameez.
Armaan: Acha nai jao ga mager ab tum beth jao warna gir jao gi,
Riddhima: Huh nai betho gi ki\ya kerlo gey.
Armaan: main to bas isliye keh raha hun kyunke ager tum girri to merey upar giro gi tumhey paas aney ka bahana mil jaey ga.
Riddhima: U DOG!
Suddenly the Air hostess comes
Air hostess: Ma'am it is dangerous to stand please take ur seat or u will fell down
Armaan started laughing on this, and Riddhima forcefully sat down,
Riddhima in a loud voice: Pata nai main kahan phas gai.
Armaan: Haan aur main bhi pata nai kiss chudail ke pass phas gaya.
Riddhima: Chudail tumhari sari girlfriends .
Armaan: Oh phir to main tumhe Grl friend banao ga,
Riddhima: Ewww Dog! stay away from me,
In a while Nikkita gets up.
Nikki: C'mon ppl! stop fighting. Riddhima baas na baat ker iss se
Armaan: Nikki! haan plz isse bol do im not a bit interested in talking with her.
Riddhima: Baqwas band kero hud baat kertey hoo phir boltey hoon. U know wht ur a WOMANIZER.
Armaan: Oh thts a huge compliment. Thanks alot i like u for this,
Riddhima: Shut up u??
Air hostess: Madam and sir, please control ur volumes a bit ur disturbing the other passengers,
Riddhima: Ohk sorry.
Armaan: Ohk babes.
The Air hostess Blushed,
Riddhima: Huh! Womanizer.
Nikki: Guys please stay quite, Riddhima for my sake,
Armaan: Nikki tum mujhey apni kasam to de ker deho i ll stay quite fr the whole life,
Nikkita actually loved this sentence by armaan By she didnot showed off she is liking this.
Armaan: Ok Riddhima. Chill im going To sleep.
Riddhima: Oh wow, Forever?
Armaan: Not so soon.
In a while Armaan goes to sleep and Riddhima reads the book, Finally they reaches Mumbai, the plane takes off, and the both gang, gets off the plane.
Nikkita: Riddhima ur driver was coming to pick us na. Anjy ne Driver bheja.
Riddhima: Yeah she did.
Nikkita: Riddhiuma woh dekh Armaan and gang. road ke side per kharey hain nd their searching for a taxi. Can we?
Riddhima: Dude?? Can we what? u still want to give them a lift. Nikki ur too much.
Suddenly ridz car reaches the airport they both go out of the airport, Armaan sees her car and driver and Arman Rushes to Riddhima.
Armaan: Ridz baby! muhe jaise handsome larkey ko lift nai dogi.
Riidhima actualy lost her temper on this she was son angry tht she spoke such very very rude things,
Riddhima: MR ARMAAN MALIK. The womanizer [ on this everyone near them started to stare them] The most stylish dude just cant arrange a car
U know wht my sister works here she is a Doctor. She works in the biggest Hospital of Mubai we r rich peaple we have class.. What about u?? Tum yahan kia kerney aye
hoge apne Grl frnds se milney? kisi ka ghar barbaad kerney? ya shayad hud barbad honey? [ till now armaan was really hurt] Get off my car U Dog.
Riddhima and nikki ignoring armaan goes away.
Sid: Armaan. is ne tumhari itni be ezzati ki nd u were quite for the first time.
Armaan: main main..[ stammering] I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS BITCH. main iska jeena haram kerdo ga. Iski bohot bad naami kerwao ga. I will kill her
ager yeh mujhe mumbai main mill gai. Werna i will not leave her in LONDON.
After saying this they all finally finds a taxi and recahes at Atuls place. and Riddhima and Nikkita straightly goes to Anjalis house.
 Armaan knocks the door. Atul opens the door and when he sees Armaan and he cudnot control his self and hugs armaan as tightly he cud.
Atul: Armaan! mere Bhai. i missed u.
Armaan hugs him back and says '' Dude! i missed u more.''
Abhimanyu and Atul comes inside gives atul a loose hug and Runs to rooms.
Abhi: Wah yaar iska bhai toh bara ameer nikla. just check out our room.
Sid: Yup, atul bhaiya is very sweet.
Abhi: yeah , he is.
Suddenly Armaan comes.
Armaan: Guys come to the t'v lounge and get ur drinks main aur bhaiya waha baatein ker rahey hain u may join us.
Both says together: SURE!
They all go to the lounge, chatting ,joking and enjoying
Atul: Im really sorry guys Driver bhi choti per tha aur aj main aur Anji Dr rahul ko assist ker rae thein is a Surgery.
Armaan: Anjii?? whos she?
Atul: She is my friend,infact a good one, and wht a coincidence aj oski sister bhi arai hain,. i dunno from London aswell, nai nai i guess America se,
Armaan: Wohoo! i want to meet ur Anjii.
Atul:sure kal tum mere sath hospital chelna Dr rahul is desperate to meet u and Anjalis sister. He loves teenagers. But dunt tell him ur 20 plus.
The whole gang started laughing on ths.
Armaan: hahaha. For sure bhaiya. Bhaiya now im really tired im going to sleep. yeh doo guest room main rahe ge n main apke sath wat say Abhi nd Sid.
Abhi and sid asusual together: Sure.
So armaan goes to the bed even this time Riddhimas words were revolving arond his mind.
Armaan too himself.
                                      '' HOW DARE SHE? usney itna kuch kaha and i was quit, osko main choro ga nai
                                  But still i had a good time wid her on the plane.. [ Armaan again a bit nervous] Armaan yeh to
                              kia keh raha hain she insulted u and ur saying u had a fine time. U suck ''

And after that he sleeps.
On the onther hand Nikki and Ridzi are gald to meet Anjali. Ridz even cried watching her and hugged her, now they are sitting in their bedroom.
Anjali: Ridzzi jaldi soo jao kal ur going wid me to the hospital. and nikki tum bhi.
Ridzi: Why? koi kaam hain?
Anjali: yes! my boss is desperate to meet u and my friends Brothr who also came from London.
Riddhima: OOh acha! sure.
Nikki: yeah dee it will be fun btw whos ur friend?
Anajali: Its atul1 hes very innocent and Funyy I LOVE HIM. i i ii... [ stammering] i meant i like him as a friend
Riddhima and Nikkita both lookin at each other Ridz knew their is something between but she remained qute.
Anjali: Ok girls! Bye and Gud nyt. im soo sleepy
Anjali and Nikki slept but riddhima was still awake laying on the bed nd thinking she hurted tht Boy Armaan very badly but then she went to sleep t00

Note: Hey i wrote a long part this timme hope u like it and if u want to be entered in my pm list. BUDDY ME            

Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yayy!  I'm first! 

Ok, I loved the part!  OMKaJen!  Their bickerings are so cute!  I was giggling on that!  Riddhima shouldn't have said all that to Armaan.  That was kinda mean.  I wonder what Armaan will do now.  Please, please, please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-
Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 12 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
awesome part ⭐️
loved hw armaan irritate ridz n ridz feeling jealous when armaan listened nikki
hmmm ridz said too far , but waitng waht did armaan do now????????
loved atul n armaan bonding
waitnh AR next meeting
thanks for pm
plzzz continue soon

Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Loved the update
Update soon
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
res
oopsy i commented below
Edited by niknavyu - 12 years ago
WILD-ROSE thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

Yayy!  I'm first! 

Ok, I loved the part!  OMKaJen!  Their bickerings are so cute!  I was giggling on that!  Riddhima shouldn't have said all that to Armaan.  That was kinda mean.  I wonder what Armaan will do now.  Please, please, please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-

Yay Medzi im happy that ur the first one. haha really Thanks. Yeah Riddhima
had to say some rude stuff to move the story ahead. yeah sure
will inform u when i ll update
WILD-ROSE thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpI007

hey dear
awesome part ⭐️
loved hw armaan irritate ridz n ridz feeling jealous when armaan listened nikki
hmmm ridz said too far , but waitng waht did armaan do now????????
loved atul n armaan bonding
waitnh AR next meeting
thanks for pm
plzzz continue soon

Thanks a ton. haha yeah Ammy irritated riz very badly😳 Armaan will do
something good. DW 😛 yeah i loved their bonding too nd thanks again!
WILD-ROSE thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stupidcupid1234

Loved the update
Update soon

Thanks alot Dude! I ll update soon and for sure pm ya😉
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey wow i am liking this noo actually loving it,AR and their bickering is my all time favourite and u have potrayed it real good,specially the plane wala nok-jhok was nice,but i feel ridzi was a bit rude towards armaan anyways waiting for their next meeting so update asap
take care
nikki
Edited by niknavyu - 12 years ago