Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Reena and Kajol πŸ˜›
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Kareena Kapoor, Imran Khan Bring Dharma Productions & T-Series Together

June 18th, 2011 by Koimoi.com Team

Karan Johar's Dharma Productions has struck a deal with T-Series for its forthcoming movie, Short Term Shaadi for the first time. While T–Series has the audio-video copyrights over 40 upcoming Hindi films, Dharma Productions have always partnered with Sony Music India earlier.

Starring Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan, 'Short Term Shaadi' is a romantic comedy. Imran plays a highly conservative, fussy architect, with a rigid attitude. He falls in love with Kareena Kapoor, a liaison which changes him completely. In the movie, Kareena is a hairstylist who teaches him about life and love. The film takes place in a short time frame of a little more than a week and deals with how the characters change within that short span of time. Love Aaj Kal meets Jab We Metanyone?

"I have always loved the films made by Karan Johar, not only for their content and aesthetic appeal, but also for their beautiful music, which has always been their major strength. We are delighted to have acquired the music rights of Short Term Shaadi. And we hope that this is just the beginning of a long creative association," said T-Series chairman and managing director Bhushan Kumar.

Produced by Karan Johar and directed by Shakun Batra, 'Short Term Shaadi' also stars Randhir Kapoor, Boman Irani and Ram Kapoor. The film has been shot in Las Vegas and India.

SRC

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I think they will look cute together

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

hola amigos

Hey Shivu πŸ€—

I was working on my Finals. Jst finished one paper and now taking a break. 😳
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Hey Shivu πŸ€—

I was working on my Finals. Jst finished one paper and now taking a break. 😳

gud luck. hate finals myself had bad experience with it thats why. u read the news about saifeena liek the tension between the couple n all. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

gud luck. hate finals myself had bad experience with it thats why. u read the news about saifeena liek the tension between the couple n all. 

Yeah I saw that. woh dono love birds pagal hai pyaar main.

Yeah i have to write one more research paper. Jst finished 2 of them.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Wedding bells

Subhash K Jha

Posted On Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 04:03:04 AM

Kareena can thank Salman for adjusting his dates for Bodyguard so that Kareena can join Saif in London for a holiday next week. Rubbishing rumours of a rift between Saif and Kareena, sources close to the actress inform us that she has made up her mind to marry Saif next year.

A source close to the couple says that both feel this is the right time to take the plunge. "Saif is absolutely comfortable with Kareena's family.

Kareena has finally found a comfort level with Saif's children. This was the biggest stumbling block in the marriage."

Says Kareena's close friend, "Saif has been keen to marry Bebo for ages now. He wanted to make it official soon after he met and fell in love with her.

But the couple agreed that such an early marriage would be detrimental to her career. But Kareena at a stage where her marital status would make no difference to her career."

Stories about a rift in their relationship have shocked Kareena and Saif "deeply".

Says Kareena's close friend, "Bebo has told us that there can never any issues between them because they are devoted to building a life together. Whether people like it or not, Bebo and Saif are in this relationship for keeps." grin

It is being said that the couple is not able to spend time together. Kareena's friend refutes the claim.

"Kareena has been wrapping up her work in Mumbai to join Saif in London. From there, they proceed to her favourite city, Paris."

Adds Kareena's friend, "Bebo has been shooting non-stop with Salman. So where is the question of making Aamir Khan her confidante? Bebo has shot for just four days with Aamir for Reema Kagti's film two months ago."
As for the suggestion that Saif is unhappy about paying for Kareena's whole family's holiday, a friends of the Kapoors quips, "Kareena's family doesn't need their future daamaad to pay for their holidays. Bebo makes a lot more money than Saif. Even after marriage, she won't need his money to support her family."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/20110619201106190403535129ac2eace/Wedding-bells-.html
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Yeah I saw that. woh dono love birds pagal hai pyaar main.

Yeah i have to write one more research paper. Jst finished 2 of them.

yup i don't think they r gonna break-up but i have always felt bebo deserved better but at the end it's her choice n happiness that matters the most so i am happy for her. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

yup i don't think they r gonna break-up but i have always felt bebo deserved better but at the end it's her choice n happiness that matters the most so i am happy for her. 

I was thinking about it the other day too.

But if you think about it. She is much better position than Rani and Preity or even Rekha 😳

she has a man who cares about her, who loves her. So what if he was married before. he is devoted to her now yaar.

To be honest with you, I think she is still better off than Aishwarya or Karishma.

Aish bcz I cannot stand Abhishek. I HATE him. 🀒

Karishma bcz she had seen a lot of hurtles ever since she got married.

I am happy for Bebo.

Even thought I am a huge fan of Shahid. I feel Saif is perfect for her.

OK I can't believe I wrote this much about Saifeena 🀣
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katalicious

Congrats on the new FC!

Thanks now 3 more to go. We will be perfectly fine next week.