*Sizzling Bebo FC**Bebo Siggy Contest Pg 47* - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

hahahah i no😃u told me

i don remember...😆

Originally posted by sakshilovesAR

yaaa i am ...why u cryn?????

because i really missing my AR and dmg like crazy 😭😭😭i am biggest crazy dmg fan😭😭😭dmg was the best show ever in this world fro me 😭😭i wanna back dmg😭😭😭😭😭cant live without MY AR and sangivine😭😭i cant live without they fun😭😭they masti they romance 😭😭😭
Originally posted by kmh24ever

because i really missing my AR and dmg like crazy 😭😭😭i am biggest crazy dmg fan😭😭😭dmg was the best show ever in this world fro me 😭😭i wanna back dmg😭cant live without MY AR and sangivine😭😭i cant live without they fun😭😭they masti they romance 😭😭😭

same feelin out here...i miss them and their fun like hell...theres no such day whn i don remembber them...hope they cum bak...

Originally posted by sakshilovesAR

same feelin out here...i miss them and their fun like hell...theres no such day whn i don remembber them...hope they cum bak...

me to😭😭😭😭

main owhi hoon yaaar! mera username to parhlo .. 
really? 🤔 or are you blackmailing me?😡😡😡agr ase koi bat howe na toh i am goona 🤢you samji 😈 and but busi ke toh usernaam sam tha but defertan tha i man ase aur tumhari forum profile alag alag se lagte hai Ouch
hi again everybody ..
hina u forgot me .. 😔
Originally posted by kmh24ever

really? 🤔 or are you blackmailing me?😡😡😡agr ase koi bat howe na toh i am goona 🤢you samji 😈 and but busi ke toh usernaam sam tha but defertan tha i man ase aur tumhari forum profile alag alag se lagte hai

aray wo sam hy .. sam_princess
main bushi hoon ..
main tmhe blackmail q karungi? ðŸ¤¢
even u can ask dis from sakshi too tht who m i 😔

no bushi i dont forget you i rembre evertime spend with you when i siad mujhe bholne ke addta hai then you said mien tumhe pm kar diya karo gai everday  i just dont know if is you because now you are so defret

even u can ask dis from sakshi too tht who m i 😔

ha ha...she is d bushi only...no doubts...😆