~~Written Update-18/06/2011~~MahaEpi-Full

Posted: 12 years ago
Here is you update.I am very sorry i am so late.I had a very busy day.After three months,This is one special day.Miriam could not do the update as she does them for Maha Epi so she asked me,I am again very sorry,The Epi was very very good and for all Naksh fans😳.Thank Dimri here~~πŸ˜ƒPlz watch it!!

Part 1
Akshara enters the room,Naitik quickly hides everything.πŸ˜†She asks him about halwa and says there aren't any carrots,what different halwa he wants.He comes closer to her and says he wants something sweet.She says he has a lot of work he should do that and she goes to sleep.
Next morning: Down in the hall,the phone rings,Naitik answers it and he find out about Akshara's Birthday Party Surprise.He goes upstairs to his mother.They have an emotional moment,he tells his Gayatri that he will cancel his plan so that the rest can celebrate,she refuses.She asks Naitik if he has found a way to take Akshara out of the house.He goes outside,Akshara is there but she is all lost in her own world.Naitik tells Maharaj ji to put the bags i the car.He then goes to Akshara and uses an excuse(to purchase sarees for someone) and tells her to come,After the whol family tries to convince her she finally agrees.Outside.everyone there is present.Aksharaa wonders why everyone is there.They say goodbye and Naksh leavesπŸ˜ƒ.Akshara realises Naitik is fooling her.She thinks they are going on a drive but she tells him she has no mood and there is no need to pretend he wants to spend time with her when he doesn't have the time on her birthday.
Singhanias: The phone rings,Gayatri answers it,she tells Rajshiri that they have canceled the plan as Naksh have gone to Mount Abu for her birthday.She says it was Naitik's wish.Rajshri says thats good,the children will be happy.
BAck in the car:Akshara looks back and sees the bags,she asks Naitik where they are going,Naitik says if i am to tell you that we are going MOunt Abu for  your Birthday?,she is silent,He says he had planned this whole thing for her as a surprise.SHe becomes very HAPPY!!πŸ˜ƒ.She expresses her feeling that she is so happy and thought that that he had forgotten,she gives him two kisses each on the cheek,he says it looks like i have to have these kinds of outing more often,she asks if the family knew,then she realises,she is very happy.
Singhania's are eating,the mithai comes,DJ says they will still celebrate Akshara's birthday with Maheswaris and to call them.Bindiya makes faces.πŸ˜ƒ
Back at Naksh:they enter the hotel room,Naitik isn't too impressed but Akshara doesn't mind,she tells him she finds so much warmth in his arms that no where else he can find.She says she is going to get freshen up,she opens the bag,there is a salwar suit,Naitik tells her to wear it,she agrees and goes to change.
Rashmis decides to call Naitik,Naitik answers the phone,and is about to tell G3 everything,but by that time Akshara comes and takes the phone away and says they have now reached and she loves the surprises,G3 is very happy.πŸ‘

Part 2
Naksh enjoying the drive,a passerby;s child starts making faces,Akshara laughs and makes back faces,they car stops there.Naitik comes out of the car and opens its bonnet and looks in the engine,Akshara comes out,she is all in a different world.She is enjoying the atmosphere and starts taking pictures or the scenery and Naitik through her phone.He tells her he doesn't think that the car will work,he will call the driver and will come for the phone.But first lets take it out the road,he pushes the car while Akshara controls the steering.He says what will we do now,she says take a lift,he says in the day and age everyone is not innocent like her.A bus passes they stop it and takes the lift.Naitik isn't too happy,his mood changes,while Akshara's mood is too good.πŸ˜†.He realises that he had left his wallet in the car and all he has on him is 1000 rupees,Akshara says so what,they will still enjoy.The bus stops and its near Mount Abu,they start walking,Naitik's mood is off,Akshara wants to make jokes but she controls herself.Just then someone drives and splashes the puddle of water on AKshara,Naksh laugh!!.MAheswari ladies all feel bad,but then they realise they should not as Naksh will be enjoying.Ananya looks at Akshara picture and becomes very happy.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Part 3
Naksh enters the room,Naitik isn't too impressed,akshara doesnt mind,her mood is too good.She hugs him and tells him that when she is in his arms she doesn't care about anything else and  there is so much warmth.She says she is going to get freshen up,she sees that NAitik has placed a slawar suit,she goes and says she wil be back just now.Naitik goes outside and talks to a boy(a helper at the hotel) and says he needs things from the market.The boy says its far away and by th etime you reach there it will be closed already.
Back at SS: Rashmi says she will call Naitik,she calls him,he says he wants to talk to G3,he is about to tell him when Akshara comes and pulls the phone away and says everything is great and she loves the surprise.She tells him so what they only have that amount of money,don't put anyone in worry.The helper boy tells them that they can use the bicycle.Akshara becomes very happy.A courier comes for Bindiya from Rituraj.Rashmi goves her it,she becomes very happy and says just like Naitik Dada,RR gives me surprises,it ended up being something for DJ,Bindiya is embarassed. πŸ˜†  
Late in the night,Naksh are under a tree,Akshi holding Naitik's hand,she says lets ride the bike,he says no,she says yes,he says actually he doesn't know how to ride a bike.She laughs at him and said you have lost the most exciting thing in your life.Naitik is too miserble and irritated.He gets up and starts walking,thinking Akshara is behind him,he says me?ride a bike..huh(way to miserable..LOL)..he looks back and realises Akshara is not there.He shouts Akshara.He sees her riding the bicycle.He is shocked.He is like stop,she stops,she tells him to come wiht her,later he does and puts both his hands around her waist and starting hugging her.Akshara realises she says Naitik😳.he says okay okay,and lets her go,but then tickles her..she says stop or we are really going to fall.Naksh come back and says how fun it was.

Part 4
Naitik sends her in the room,he tells the helper boy he wants candles and cake,as its his wife birthday,the boy says you won't get any cake but you can get mithaai.Naitik is getting more irritated,He sends the helper boy to tell akshara to come,they were she goes,its decorated with flowers(like red carpet decoration)😳,she goes there,Naitik comes out and hugs her from behind and starts singing for her the HB song!,There is no cake but a watermelon that is decorated and cut very nicely.Akshara is impressed and is very happy,she says wow a small nice fruit cake,he is about to on the candle when the rain starts falling,they go to their room and takes the cake.He says before anything else goes wrong lets cut the cake.She agrees.They cut the cake(watermelon) and feed each other,she says from today this is my favorite cake,he says really and she says yes.He tells her close you eyes,she says Naitik how many surprises,its the pendant.😳He tells her it wasn't for no client but for you,She blushes and tells him to put it on,he does.They hug and get close.😳She gives him a kiss on his cheek😳.She says Naitik can i ask you for something?He says yes,SHe tells him that to tell me you will give me it,he says he will even give the stars..aww she says to keep that too the poet(sry i think this is what it is)She says Naitik i want that by my next birthday,we can have a small child with us.That we can hold and keep in our laps.He tells her that you wish will be fulfilled Akshara.They hug.😳
Was there a precap??if then can some one tell me,and i will edit..thanks for waitng!!

Edited by _naksh_ - 12 years ago
Can you please post the rest of the update???
Thanks, waiting for the rest.
Originally posted by bholabear

Thanks, waiting for the rest.
Thanks for bearing with me,actually today is one busy day for me,I will update as soon as possible
thanks for the update

too good an episode to be called a mahaepisode

after a long long time we have had a real treat

all the time akshi was happy & tried her best to get back naitik's mood too

gayatri was also happy (otherwsie either G3 for akshi r smile----only one)

anaya's sweet gesture!

& finally the end--- too good & Dimri showed it openly
Thanx for the update Razia..
Finally a gud maha epi with only naksh n naksh.. Last scene toh bas was the best.. Loved it..
Just hope they continue it for mon..
N there was no precap..
Thanks   for   the   update πŸ˜›   finally   we   got  a   sweet  ME😳 enjoyed   naksh πŸ˜
thanx for the update...
it was a good maha episode..filled with naksh...i loved todays episode...waiting for mondays...
Originally posted by pari1508

Thanx for the update Razia..
Finally a gud maha epi with only naksh n naksh.. Last scene toh bas was the best.. Loved it..
Just hope they continue it for mon..
N there was no precap..
ok thanks i was wondering watched it on youtube!!πŸ˜†
ME was just fantastic...πŸ˜ƒ thanks for the update...πŸ˜›