Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ecstasy-

Exactly. πŸ˜†
Depends on the dimensions of actors'  acting skills and passion! And even we sometimes hate to see our favorites playing such roles, like, there's always this fear that they may catch into the role too much and may get offered same kinda roles often! πŸ˜† This may not be the exact fact but then many of us feel likely. 😳

humm about type casting...well  its the fans who start visualising the actor in the same role each time and might not like his fav doing something different...
yes i see many doing the same type of roles again and again...depends on the actor too..how much risk they are ready to take and experiment..thankfully these days the audience is growing matured giving their favs a chance to try out different things! :D
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -skylark-

hello sanchari...thanksπŸ˜ƒ

u are most welcome Rani...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

humm about type casting...well  its the fans who start visualising the actor in the same role each time and might not like his fav doing something different...
yes i see many doing the same type of roles again and again...depends on the actor too..how much risk they are ready to take and experiment..thankfully these days the audience is growing matured giving their favs a chance to try out different things! :D

@bold. . yeah! :D
I dun wanna see Arjun in a father role now though. . well, sweet jesus! we had a flick of he becoming a father in last episode of MJHt! πŸ˜†

-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ecstasy-

@bold. . yeah! :D
I dun wanna see Arjun in a father role now though. . well, sweet jesus! we had a flick of he becoming a father in last episode of MJHt! πŸ˜†

oh that was fr fun naπŸ˜†

i was talking of serious father roles...
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its better if Arjun explore his acting skills by taking up different roles.. i dont mind if it is a strong father role.. bt showing Jun as Dad in the first scene will not be apt.. the character has to evolve from a loving husband into a sensible father..

i loved the way how Arjun played the intense scenes as Mayank in MJHT Season 2.. i wd love to see him in such roles (i dont mind evn if it is young Dad's role)...

btw Chandana.. i lovee ur DP.. πŸ˜‰ 
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

Its better if Arjun explore his acting skills by taking up different roles.. i dont mind if it is a strong father role.. bt showing Jun as Dad in the first scene will not be apt.. the character has to evolve from a loving husband into a sensible father..

i loved the way how Arjun played the intense scenes as Mayank in MJHT Season 2.. i wd love to see him in such roles (i dont mind evn if it is young Dad's role)...

humm like rajeev khandelwal playing dad in a movie opposite prachie😊
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail

oh that was fr fun naπŸ˜†

i was talking of serious father roles...

I mentioned flick.. πŸ˜†
Um, wouldn't mind if the father role approaches gradually! (:
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

I agree with ya! πŸ˜ƒ

thanks! πŸ˜›
-skylark- thumbnail

This is for all the FC members!! hope u are all enjoying the rains :D

Edited by -skylark- - 12 years ago
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail

This is for all the FC members!! hope u are all enjoying the rains :D

Oh my! Relishing pakode! πŸ˜†
Em a delhiite. . rains are merciless here right now. . it doesn't rain, just drips!