Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

- No bashing of any members/actors/shows.

-Respect each other.

- Do not criticize other members.

-Press the like button of the person you are speaking to.

-Tell other members of the CC before you invite someone.

- Post the username you are talking to before your message, if your message is specifically aimed at one person and there are other members present in the CC at the time.

-Do not comment if you are not a member as this is a Invites Only CC.

Edited by ..Angel.. - 12 years ago
............. thumbnail

Minnie

Preeti

Anniie (Left IF)

Hina

Zayeesha

Uswah

Nabiha

Sia

Shriya

Purvi

Khat

Zoobi

Susmi

Riya

Nikita

Sanya

Grace

Abby

Athisda

Geet

Khajju

Swati

If your name is not on the list please PM the thread maker and ask for your name to be added.
............. thumbnail

Ok i thought we will do sumfink for a change we will have a slambook here is where u write about ur stuff n we can then know more about u.

ID:

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Fav actor/actress:

Fav show:

Fav couple:

Fav food:

Fav forum on I-F:

Best friend on I-F:

Why u like coming here:

Best thing about the CC:

Anything else:

Plz do fill in this slambook i will post it up on the first page. N feel to add anything else

............. thumbnail

*To Be Updated*
............. thumbnail
.Special Message.

Hey Everyone.
🤗
Yes this is a special message! Well, It's my final bye message. I didn't want to put that as the title as I want you guys to look back on this message with a smile!
This is going to be a very very long message. So am warning you all ;) But this has to be long because this CC has gave me soo many beautiful memories <3 I can remember the 1st CC and now we're on the 19th. Thanks to everyone's spamming ;) So we've came a long way since the 1st CC.
So let me get started hehe. Let's go back in time to when this CC was made. Most of you won't know this, as when this CC was made there were only three of us. And now the member list has grown so much!
It started in the 'Gulaa Forum' I can remember I was new on IF, and I had seen that that forum wasn't active as much as the other forums. So I decided to try to make it more active. I made a post of asking people to help me to make it more active and Minnie was the first person to reply & then so did Preeti...and it all started from there. Now we're the best of friends, we can't live without each other. I had no idea whilst posting that post that from that one post I would reach here where I am today. I have so many amazing friends now. Friends that my life would be incomplete without them. And all this is just because of Preeti & Minnie. If they hadn't replied we wouldn't have met & if we hadn't met I would have never become active and then I wouldn't have met all you amazing people. Thanks will never be enough for these two & I'll never be able to repay back how much they have done for me. Never. I just want to say sorry to you two. You two have done so much for me. And look how I'm repaying you back, I'm leaving. But I promise I'll be back. Definatly.
I can still remember we made this CC because we needed a place to talk & we didn't want to spam other forums LMAO. So on 9th February 2011 we created this CC.
There were just three of us at that time, Preeti, Minnie & Me. LOL. We called ourselves the three muskateers & crazy partners. Those days were so good. We had so many laughs, so many jokes. But two months after that Minnie became fully inactive. It was never the same without her again.
But we got through that time with all the beautiful memories we had. And we started to get more & more members in this CC. And it became like old times again.
I met Sanya my retard through this CC haha. Preeti made us meet. And from then we've become such good friends & we have to talk to each other everyday. And then from that retard I found loads of other new amazing friends.
Especially with our other members joining like Grace,Abby,Nabiha & Uswah our very very regular members. You guys have a big big hand in bringing this CC where it is today. Me & Preeti would never have been able to get this CC where it is today without your guys help.
And all of you guys liven up the CC a lot. Hehe. We've had a lot of laughs haven't we. LOL Grace's emos & getting everyone to relax over the exam period. Nabiha stressing over exams. Uswah just coming out with random stuff. And then there's Abby just trying to make everyone laugh.
And then we had a very special addition to the member list. Sofi. Sweet & funny, Sofi just cracks you up at times & breaks the tension wherever she is. Haha I'll never forget the 3rd the one with the hairy chest. LMAO. Poor Grace couldn't even post. Haha. Good times :)
This CC has become a big part of my life. I don't know how am going to cope without it.
I just want to say thankyou to this CC & the people of this CC for giving me such beautiful memories that I will treasure for the rest of my life <3

I cannot believe am leaving. Never did I think when we made the first CC that there will be a day where I will be writing my final message. That's why theres that saying that life is full of unexpected events.
I will remember this CC for the rest of my life <3 And I will be back here with a bang in the future ;)
So now I have came to the end of my message. All I would like to say is you all mean a lot to me. I Loveee Youu guys loads & loads. And I always will. I'll never forget any of you.
I really hope this CC keeps going like it is currently.
Enjoy the Awards which are on the 25th CC I think. Am really sorry am going to miss them.
Okaii am off now. Keep being happy guys like you always are.
I wish you all the best in the life. Hope you all achieve what you want.
Love Youuu Loads <3

Love , Anniie :)

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on the new CC girls! ðŸ¥³

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Girls on The new CC and m on my computer now! ðŸ¥³
full on Spamming ðŸ˜ˆ

May we have many more CC's
uswah thumbnail
Congrats for New CC Grls Keep Spammimg and finish this one also as soon as possible

Now Party

uswah thumbnail
Oh Wow Abs u r in Full Spamming Mood Good