Taps: Veer hum aapke liyeh kuch bhee kar sakte hai

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Taps keeps saying "Veer hum aapke liyeh kuch bhee kar sake hai" - but she does everything for Veer for her own happiness not Veer's 😉😊

Present meh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huCGokFsIeE (watch the way Veer smiles when Taps says her favorite dialogue)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Preeti u r thinking Veer's brain is working😆. No ways😃. The way he is lovingly telling her 'bolo na😡 tumhe kya gift chahiye😡'.He can also understand what Taps is going thru bcoz of Rathod😡.He has become a complete Pappu in the hands of Tappu.
Iccha will tell half truth, she will not tell that Veer is infertile. Pappu for Tappu will misunderstand Iccha . TAPNI will manipulate Veer, Mai n co. End result Iccha will be thrown out.This is the anarth Damini was talking abt.
Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Preeti u r thinking Veer's brains r working😲😕😆😆. No ways😃. The way he is lovingly telling her 'bolo na😡 tumhe kya gift chahiye😡'.He can also understand what Taps is going thru bcoz of Rathod😡.He has become a complete Pappu in the hands of Tappu.
Iccha will tell half truth, she will not tell that Veer is infertile. Pappu for Tappu will misunderstand Iccha . TAPNI will manipulate Veer, Mai n co. End result Iccha will be thrown out.This is the anarth Damini was talking abt.

😆😆nope I think Veer is brain dead...you are right I hear everything he said to Taps and thinking about what Damini said, I think too ichcha will be bashed up Nani, Mai and Divya royally for telling the truth about Rathore's child...they will all ask Ichcha what proof does she have its Rathore's child, Ichcha will ask Taps to speak the truth but she will not...ichcha will not tell them about Veer's infertility nor will Taps else Taps truth will come out

Just a few expressions from Veer from June 17 I see a ray of light at the end of the tunnel with Veer...I do not think Veer will misunderstand ichcha after SnS]Jail episode and he knows ichcha would not lie about the child when she was the one who encouraged him with the child and to forgive Taps...if Veer's brain revives😊😉 he can put two and two together about his visit with Dr Soni and why ichcha held the truth
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

Taps keeps saying "Veer hum aapke liyeh kuch bhee kar sake hai" - but she doeseverything for Veer for her own happiness not Veer's 😉😊

Present meh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huCGokFsIeE(watch the way Veer smiles when Taps says her favorite dialogue)

you missed one more link whn veer was going jail for vansh murder and even knowing the truth she was uttering like parrot tht she will not allow anything to happen to veer, but did nothing to save him 😆
sps0114 thumbnail
Even tho ichcha was saying to taps mai tumhara ahsaan kabhi nahi bhulugee to save Veer. I disagree taps was not instrumental in rathore going to jail to bail Veer. Rathore is a goodman good at heart even tho he is shrewd business man. He saved Veer coz Veer is innocent and for the health of the baby not coz taps wanted him to. Taps neh Veer koh nahee bachaya. Taps backed out of her promise to Rathore. Ulta ichcha neh taps koh shaadi she bachchaya.

If ichcha takes a step to tell the truth so be it and if she suffers as a result so be but its time to speak the truth. Ichcha zindagee bhar ahsaan tale hee dabee rahegee she needs to live her lfie too. If taps wants to screw up her life its taps call.

I have feeling nani after the bangles go missing will blame ichcha but ichcha should keep quiet.
Edited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

Even tho ichcha was saying to taps mai tumhara ahsaan kabhi nahi bhulugee to save Veer. I disagree taps was not instrumental in rathore going to jail to bail Veer. Rathore is a goodman good at heart even tho he is shrewd business man. He saved Veer coz Veer is innocent and for the health of the baby not coz taps wanted him to. Taps neh Veer koh nahee bachaya. Taps backed out of her promise to Rathore. Ulta ichcha neh taps koh shaadi she bachchaya.

If ichcha takes a step to tell the truth so be it and if she suffers as a result so be but its time to speak the truth. Ichcha zindagee bhar ahsaan tale hee dabee rahegee she needs to live her lfie too. If taps wants to screw up her life its taps call.

I have feeling nani after the bangles go missing will blame ichcha but ichcha should keep quiet.

@ Bold.. I agree with you that Taps made a deal with Rathore and then broke it and did not do the so-called-sacrifice(?) of marrying Rathore to save Veer, but Rathore, being a gentleman, kept his promise and is wishfully hoping that Taps will come to him with his baby voluntarily.

I do not understand why everybody in the show is telling that Taps only helped bring Veer out, but Ichcha is getting the credit. Veer came out solely because of Rathore only and not because of any great sacrificing deed done by Taps.