Group FF. Love Is Always Around Us. - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

Nici falling in Jay's arms was so 😍!!!!

Just can't wait to see how Abhay will save Beth from Dutta, so much suspense ! And looks like my life will be in danger after marrying Shiv ! Will this marriage take place?

Thanks Nici !!! keep it up !
Chapter 13 Preview. A New Student Arrives In Mount College.

Mel, Ria, Nicita, And Darine Were Outside Taking A Break From Their Classes When Beth Came Up To Them Hey Girls, Whats Going On?

Ria Looked At Her Study Guide. Final Exams Are Coming Up Soon Iam So Dead. If I Dont Pass Then My Marriage Wont Happen.

Darine Hit Ria Playfully. Quite Saything That. I Know We Will Pass Or Fail. Together. God Ria Great Now Iam Nervous Too.

They Started Fighting.

Mel Screamed, Enough Girls. Just Stop It And Behave Yourselves. We Are College Students Not In High School.

Then Mel Was Going Off Towards Her First Class. Then There She Saw Someone Coming In A Red Sports Car.

He Stopped The Car and Got Out. Mel Just Couldnt Stop Staring At Him. Then Ria Hey Mel Whats Going On. She Pointed To The New Student. Ria Was Also Shocked. (:

He Was Wearing A Black Vest And Jeans With Matching Boots. Was Clean Shaven. had His Sunglasses On And Walked Past Mel and Ria.

The Hole College Was Talking About Him.

Who Was He? Find Out Soon. (:
Originally posted by Artemis678

Chapter 9. Ria's Wedding To Rudra Gets Underway.

Rudra's Famliy Rajrani, His Sister, Grandfather, Dad, His Brother, And His Wife Were Going To Ria's House To Fix Her Marriage.

Mom What Iam Scared, Said Rudra He Was Sweating Badly, Ratnesh Laughed, What, Rudra Are You Mad.

No Ratnesh Its Not Like That, What She Doesnt Say Yes. What If ?

Nothing Will Happen Rudra His Mom Said, Ria Will Your Wife and My Daughter in law. Ok.

Yes Mom.

They Reached Ria's House.

They All Got Out By The Car. Went To The Garden, Where Ria's Famliy Welcomed Them.

Rudra Already Sweating, Needed Some Water, So Asked For Some.

Sure Ria Come Here Dear,

Yes Dad, Rudra Needs Some Water Please Go Get A Bottle Of Water And Give To Him.

She Looked At Him, Smiling And Thought: Oh Great Why Is He Scared, And Sweating?? Oh Well, Lets See What Happens.

She Left To Water.

Rudra Read Her Mind, WHAT HAPPENS??? He Laughed, God Rudra Control Yourself.

Ria Handed, Him The Cold Ice Water Bottle. And Smiled At Him.

He Almost Fainted, But Drank It Slowly.

Then Both Familes Agreed To The Marriage. and Rudra and Ria Exchanged Rings.

Now Ria Is Part Of Our Famliy Now. And They Will Get Married in One Month's Time.

Rudra Hearing This Was So Happy, But Sweated Even More. So Their Left Alone To Talk.

Ria I Iam I Dont Know What To Say.

She Laughed, Rudra Its Ok I Understand Your Nervous. So Iam I. In Fact Every Girl Feels Nervous Before Marriage.

He Got Up, I Know, But Iam Different Ria Iam Not I Dont Know How To Tell You This But,

She Walked, Up To Him, And Took His Hand, That Your Not
Human But A God In Human Form?

He Was Shocked, Yes How Did You Know.

Well My Friends Boyfriends Arent Human Too So Thats Why I Figured It Out You Arent Human Too.

He Hugged Her.

I Love You Ria He Said.

Thanks Nici, I love this part, nice writing.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

Chapter 13 Preview. A New Student Arrives In Mount College.

Mel, Ria, Nicita, And Darine Were Outside Taking A Break From Their Classes When Beth Came Up To Them Hey Girls, Whats Going On?

Ria Looked At Her Study Guide. Final Exams Are Coming Up Soon Iam So Dead. If I Dont Pass Then My Marriage Wont Happen.

Darine Hit Ria Playfully. Quite Saything That. I Know We Will Pass Or Fail. Together. God Ria Great Now Iam Nervous Too.

They Started Fighting.

Mel Screamed, Enough Girls. Just Stop It And Behave Yourselves. We Are College Students Not In High School.

Then Mel Was Going Off Towards Her First Class. Then There She Saw Someone Coming In A Red Sports Car.

He Stopped The Car and Got Out. Mel Just Couldnt Stop Staring At Him. Then Ria Hey Mel Whats Going On. She Pointed To The New Student. Ria Was Also Shocked. (:

He Was Wearing A Black Vest And Jeans With Matching Boots. Was Clean Shaven. had His Sunglasses On And Walked Past Mel and Ria.

The Hole College Was Talking About Him.

Who Was He? Find Out Soon. (:

Wow Nici, this is great, who is this mystery guy?

Ria, its Sidhaarth Shukla,who will maybe fall for me and i maybe for him.which will defo drive Amit crazy.
Chapter 13. Drama Club.

A New Student Named Siddhant Shukla Entered Mount College. In The Middle Of The Year All The Students Were Very Tense About Their Final Exams.

In Drama Class Mel Couldnt Stop Thinking About The New Student. Which Drove Amit Nuts.

So He Went To Mel And Warned To Stay Away From The New Student.

Mel I Saw What Happened This Morning, Flashback To 9 Pm: Siddhant Shukla Arrived In At College In His Red Sports Car. And Walked Past Mel And Ria. End Of Flashback.

So Amit Whats The Matter?

He Hit The Desk, Stay Away From My Cousin Mel. You Belong To Me. Got It. Or Else His Warned.

But Mel Had Already Made Up Her Mind, And Told Darine, and Beth. That Jerk How Dare He?

First He Wont Let Me Dance, Than Says I Belong To Him, NO WAY.

Ria Could See Mel Was In A Very Bad Mood But Still She Too Ask? So What Are You Going To About It?

Mel Smiled, Iam Going To Beat Amit At His Own Game.

But How Mel?

How Else Ria. Iam Going To Ask Siddhant Shukla On A Date!

Ria and Darine Were Both Shocked. You What? Whoa Mel. Ria Highfived Mel.

Darine Didnt Like This One Bit. Ria Stop Encourging Her. Listen Mel Sid Is Amit's Cousin. What He Feels Bad About This? Or What Amit Finds Out About This? What You Kicked Out Of Mount College?

Mel Finally Stopped Darine. Darine Just Clam Down. Nothing Will Wrong. Besides Whatever Happens I Wont Hurt Sid's Feelings. He Seems Like A Nice Guy. Totally The Opposite Of Amit.

So Please Sis. Stop Worring. And Staring Worring About Your Marriage Darine. Which May Not Happen.

Darine Playfully Hit Her On The Arm. Quit Saying That. I Will Get Married. Cause Shiv Loves Me Ok.

Ria Screamed, Mel Look There's Prince Charming. With His Demon Cousin Amit.

What's The Plan?

Mel Pulled Out Her Cell Phone. And Searched Siddhant Shukla On Google, Siddhant Shukla- The Only Son Of Mr and Shukla, Cousin Of Amit Tandon. Loves Drama( Plays) Dancing, Singing,and Surfing.

Dislikes- People Who Lie And Cheat. Dishonest People He Will Never Forgive.

Favorite Country To Visit- Rome.

Wow Thats So Good Mel. Ria Hugged Her. Good Luck Mel.

Thanks. She Looked At Siddhant. And Amit. Amit You Have Hurt Me For The Last Time, But Not Any More. Now I Will Show My True Colors. She Vowed.

In Two Days Siddhant Will Be My Prom Date.

Precap: Mel and Sid Are Doing The Play. When Mel Falls Off The Set. Only To Caught By Sid. (:

Last Chapter For Tonight Girls. Ch 14.
Chapter 14. Dutta Kidnaps Beth, Princess M Is Alive.

After Two Hours They Arrived, At Princess M's Summer Home. Dutta Seeing Beth Nervous Clamed Her Down. Don't Dear Its Just Old Buliding. It Wont Bite.

They Got Out Of The Car, Beth's Phone Rang, It Was Mrs Raichand. Dutta What The Hell Are You Planning? Don't Harm Beth Do You Hear Me? She Said Screaming.

Beth Answered The Call. Aunty Its Me Beth Dont Worry Iam Fine. Iam At Princess M, Summer Home.

Mrs Raichand Was Shocked, What? Beth Listen To Me Just Come Back There Is Nothing For You Too See There.

But Dutta Grabbed, The Phone, Mrs Raichand Please Stop Calling Here. then Very Slowing He Said, Why Waste Your Time Mrs. Raichand, Beth Will Be Killed Anyway.
Bye Now. And Turned Off The Cell.

Strange Woman She Is. Come On Beth Lets Go. The Raichands Are Evil and I Will Show It Too You. They Walked Towards The Summer Home.

See Here Beth This Is Where Princess M Was Born. and She Grew Up To Be A Beatiful Young Lady. The Last Princess Of The 18 Century. Along With Her Best Friend Princess Sriya. But Sadly Enough Both Princesses Died In Different Kingdoms.

Beth Seemed Suprised. His Talking As He Wintessed Princess M's Birth.

They Went Inside. And There Dutta Got The Shock Of His Life,

Dutta What Happened, Asked Beth. He Seemed Shocked, it's Princess M. She Is Alive.

Beth Turned Around, And Saw Princess M. And Was Very Shocked and Surpised. The Princess Looked Just Iike Her.

No Precap.

😲  Nici, you make me evil!😈 😃  I like it!!! Hopefully i wont hurt and get hurt too much in this process of challnging Amit!

Me saying to Darine:  "dont worry, i dont want to hurt Amit or Sidhaart, but i want to show  Amit that i am not a puppet, who will quitley do the things that he wants me to do! And you  know that dance is my life , his biggest mistake was to stop me from dancing. If he truly loves me he has to accept and understand me."
And i dont want to make foes of the cousins and please tell Shiv not to interfere, i knoe that he and Amit are friends."

Despite having problems, i was thinking about my friends, too!I was worried about all 4 of them!And i  prayed "Hopefully we all will be happy, No one  of us should get hurt.
Although i have no family  Ria, Nici, Darine and beth became my family, so please , nothing should happen  to my family!!!"
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago