Group FF. Love Is Always Around Us. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I loved you scenes, girls!!!  Darine , you are together with Shiv!😃
After the confrontation with Amit, i wanted to talk with  my friends and was earching them!I thought:"  How can that fool order me only to dance with him???  What does he want?He hates me and then he has the guts to say, that i should only dance with him??? App Kya Karoon? 😳  Me, dont thik of him, just concentrate on your studys and dance!"  But i couldnt forget  that he pushed me towards him and tried to kiss me. A  tiny bit of me wanted that kiss , but ...  why?  I was so confused about my feelings towards him! I knew that he was a badboy, but why i had this weird feelings? Why my heart skipped fast when he is near me ?

Nici, i hope you dont mind that i wrote alittle bit ofmy part.😳

Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
@ Mel Of You Can Write Here. Anytime.

@ Darine You Have To Slap Neel Cause Jay and Friends Are Ploting Something To Hurt Us. Rudra, Jay, Dutta, Amit, And Shiv Arent Humans. They Are Vampires, Werewolves and Wizards.
Originally posted by Artemis678

@ Mel Of You Can Write Here. Anytime.

@ Darine You Have To Slap Neel Cause Jay and Friends Are Ploting Something To Hurt Us. Rudra, Jay, Dutta, Amit, And Shiv Arent Humans. They Are Vampires, Werewolves and Wizards.

So we fall in love with Vampires, Weerevolves and Wizars? Okay Amit is a Vampire then.😳😃
Still in thoughts  i was searching for  Nici, Darine, Ria and Beth!

Where as  Amit still thought about Mel.  He was so frustrated that he had to act as if he would hate her, but he couldnt control himslef as he watched her dancing with that guy to a romantic song! Thank God nobody saw his REAL face! He has to be cautious , when he is near Mel and her friends!
Why could Shiv tell Dar that he loved her, but he was forbidden to confess his love for Mel?  
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

Chapter 4. Rudra's Entry. And Amit's Buring Love.

The Wind Was Blowling Very Hard, Ria Looked Outside The College Campus Looks Something Is Going To Happen?? But What.
In The Dance Hall The Teacher Pair Mel With Cute Looking Guy. Ok Class Today We Are Going To Dance On This Aaro Nee Aaro From Urumi. Mel Blushed Red. Ok Um
Let's Practice. Then Amit Came To The Dance Hall. Since He Mel Loved To Dance.
Ria Was Walking Downstairs When The Wind Blew Her Scaf Towards Someone.
She Went To Grab It. But Fell In The Guy Arms. He Was Rudra Singh Rawat A Very Famous Business Man's Only Son and Grandson Of The Famous Rawats.
It So Happens His Parents Were Looking For A Girl To Get Him Married Too.
And Luck Or Sanjog Would Have It He Found Her.
Ria Smiled, At Him. Then Quicky Moved Away From Him. Iam So Sorry.
The Bell Rang. And Ria Ran Inside.
Wait Rudra Went After Her. Please Tell Your Name?
It's Ria. I Have To Go Bye.
Rudra Called Home. Mom I Have Found Your Daugter In Law.
At Dance Hall Amit Wanted To Kill That Guy.
Control Yourself Amit Control. His Dark Grey Eyes Were Full Of Mischelf.
Alright Mel You Want To Dance. Fine Dance But With Only Me. Not Other Guys. He Punched A Wall. and Hurt His Hand.

After The Dance, Mel Was Leaving, Everyone Left. Only Amit Is Left, He Came Up To Her Hello Mel.

Mel Said Nothing And Walked Off. But He Grabbed Her Hand And Pulled Her Towards Him.

You Know I Hate Mel You Dancing With Other Guys, Ha So What I Was Only Practing, Is A Crime,

No It's He So Close To Her, She Smell His Aftershave.
But In Turn Mel Gave It To Him, Well You See Amit I Know How To Dance And What's Your Problem If I Dance With Someone Else,
Looks Your Hole Famliy Has Problems.

Then Amit Grabbed Her and Pinned Mel To The Wall, Leave My Famliy Out Of This. Or Else, Or Else What? He Was To Going To Kiss Her, In Return He Got Slapped On The Face.

Remember That Slap Next Time You Will Try Something Dumb. and She Hurried Off.

Amit Looked, Shocked. For The First Time Ever A Girl Had Slapped Amit Tandon. He Smiled,

Mel Iam Done With You Yet.
Precap: Ria& Rudra Second Meeting.
Nic , this chapter in just brilliant . Couldn't tell u how much I enjoyed reading it , the only sad part is total absence of mine . Never mind , u should write scripts u know, seriously ! That's great spicy stuff u wrote.👍🏼
Originally posted by Darine1980

He said that he found his family's bahu... Congrats Riia !!!! RIIA SINGH RAWAT, sounds good, na?
 I don't think it sounds good ! I think it sounds great . * Pulls cheeks of Ri n hugs her in congo *😉
Preview For Chapter 5.

Beth Went In The Forest Searching For Abhay. After Begin Warned By Her Friends Not Go The Forest At Night. She Lied To Them Telling Them She Will Be Soon. Then Goes The Woods and Falls Down On The Ice. Where Abhay Is Sleeping.

How Will Beth Awaken Abhay and Break The Curse?

Originally posted by Darine1980

He said that he found his family's bahu... Congrats Riia !!!! RIIA SINGH RAWAT, sounds good, na?

Sounds wonderful to me!😃

There's this strong silent stranger in Beth's 1st year  medical  college , for whom the entire college is falling for . Eyes follow him around - in corridors , in classes , in the office . He is this absolutely god of beauty.
Any body with any bit of brain should figure out that this amount of beauty can only come with some thing special , some thing that's never human...He's Dutta Sriram Patil, the new heart throb of college.