Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Premieres Monday, June 20 at 10 PM only on Zee TV
There's a thin line that separates the control freaks from the benevolent dictators! The former just drive people up the wall by constantly trying to dominate them. The latter know what's best for their loved ones and manage to influence them to follow their rules of wisdom with the sheer force of their strong personalities. Come Monday, June 20 at 10 PM, Zee TV will premiere Mrs Kausik Ke Paanch Bahuein and introduce you to Mrs. Bindeshwari Kaushik, someone who clearly belongs to the latter category. As the formidable matriarch of a joint Rajasthani family, she has rather ably held the reins of her household, made the most significant decisions in the lives of her husband, her five sons and four daughters-in-law.

Proud of her impeccable sense of what's right for her people, she's currently set out on a mission – to find the most suitable bahu for her youngest son Kartik who she simply dotes on! While Bindeshwari is on the lookout for a girl who has the finest mix of all the virtues of her 4 bahus, she most importantly wants her paanchvi bahu to be an honest, upright girl who never tells a lie! 

Enter Lovely - a free-spirited, fun-loving, beautiful young girl who believes in making her own rules rather than following anybody else's. Lovely thinks it's perfectly acceptable to lie in order to help someone! Quick in her thinking, she can spin a yarn at the snap of a finger but her lies are harmless and never intended to hurt anybody's sentiments. What ensues is a light-hearted family drama that follows Lovely's journey into Bindeshwari's heart despite their distinctly different approaches towards life.

Playing the woman who rules the house with an iron hand but has a heart of gold - Mrs. Bindeshwari Kaushik is actress Vibha Chibber who has a prolific theatre background and has also acted in movies like Chak De! India, Saawariyan and Ghajini. Playing her husband Satyadev Kaushik, a warm, genial family man is veteran actor Rajiv Verma. Gehna, the first bahu who's grounded, stable and symbolises the element 'earth' is played by Gunn Kansara. Playing the vivacious Nimmi who stands for the element 'air' is Swati Bajpai. Intelligent, calm and serene like 'water' is the third bahu Simran played by Rubbina Shergiil. Wild and untamed just like 'fire' is the London-returned bahu Riya played with finesse by Deeya Chopra. Making an impactful debut as Lovely is newcomer Ragini Nandwani while Mukul Chhablani, last seen in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo will play the male lead, Kartik. The show is produced by Rashmi Sharma Telefilms.

Commenting on the show, Sukesh Motwani, Head- Fiction Programming, Zee TV said, "Every mother-in-law has her own idea of what a perfect daughter-in-law should be like ... the contrast between the real and the ideal always makes for interesting content. Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein is a story of two extremely endearing women who are as different as chalk and cheese in the way they approach life ... While one is a strict disciplnarian, the other is a little bit of a rebel! The show is a light-hearted drama that follows the two ladies as they try and learn how to adjust with each other... I'm confident that this family drama will surely touch our viewer's hearts and help in giving a new meaning to relationships."                                                                        

So let's see what fate has in store for Mrs. Kaushik and Lovely? Will Lovely find a mother in her strict Saas? Or will Bindeshwari accept Lovely the way she is?

To know all this and more, switch to Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein,  premiering May 20th June, Monday – Thursday at 10 PM only on Zee TV!

Vibha Chhibber and Puru-The perfect mother son duo

Vibha Chhibber and Puru-The perfect mother son duo

Meet the newest mother son duo of television in Vubha Chhibber and Puru...

Having a parent in the television industry is always an added advantage for aspiring actors. And like Bollywood, we have also seen the tradition happening in the television industry as well. We have examples like Ketkie Dave and Sarita Joshi, Sushma Seth and Divya R. 

Likewise we have a mother and a son who are presently in the industry and are really lucky with the projects they have done.

We are talking about Vibha Chhibber (presently seen in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein ) and her son Puru Chhibber (last seen in Sony TV's Khhotey Sikkey).

Vibha talks about her son's ambitions saying, "Actually I thought my son would be a cricketer as he plays cricket very well. But when he was in 10th grade he suddenly declared that he wanted to be an actor. Therefore I took an initiative to come to Mumbai and helped in his further studies. I was into acting but I had restricted myself to theater. When I arrived here in Mumbai I started acting for Television too."

Puru Chibber credits his mother for the passion he developed for acting. He states, "As my mother was into acting I too got attracted towards it. When my career started, I assisted Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Saawariya, after which I completed a course from Anupam Kher's acting academy. After that I did an episodic for Sony TV's Rishta.com and then finally Khotey Sikkey happened. My mom and I never discuss work at home but I am sure that she will correct me whenever I go wrong."

That's the level of appreciation the mother and son have for each other...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9897-vibha-chhibber-and-puru-the-perfect-mother-son-duo.htm

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Vibha Chhibber, an off screen mother on the sets...

Vibha Chhibber, an off screen mother on the sets...

Vibha Chhibber brings in a homely atmosphere on the sets of Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein

Everyone has seen the strict saas, Mrs Kaushik in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein. But least did we know that the real Vibha Chhibber is not less than a motherly figure on the sets of this Zee TV show.

Here's what our source says, "Vibha makes it a point to bring home made food on the sets and she even shares it with everyone. No just that, she has also decorated her room with the photographs of her co-stars."

We contacted Vibha and she said, "Yes, I have beautifully decorated my room with the photographs of my co-stars. On the sets we have great fun as we have lunch together and as I bring home made food, it is always shared and eaten."

Well, definitely seems like the onscreen mother in law is an off screen mother to all…

Reporter; Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan
Sunita Shirole Enters As Ammasa In Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein

As if one difficult mother-in-law was not enough, now you will see two mother-in-laws in the Kaushik household in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein. Vibha Chibber (Bindeshwari Kaushik) ran her household with an iron hand but enter Ammasa, her mother-in-law, and she could see the reigns of supremacy slipping from her hands in a flash. Veteran actress, Sunita Shirole will essay the difficult role of Ammasa.

Sunita Shirole has previously acted in serials like Crime Patrol, Maryaada, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Kayamat and Koi Aane Ko Hai and also acted in movies like Major Saab, Bhagat Singh, Dev D and Do Dooni Chaar.

Ammasa is a whimsical old lady who wants to be treated like a Queen and wants things to be done her way.  She is respected and feared by all even though she is biased towards Uttkarsh and Kartik. Nobody in the family wants Ammasa to know that Kartik has already been married to Lovely. Will Ammasa find out? Will she bring the roof down?

To find out, tune into Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein every Monday to Thursday, 10 PM, only on Zee TV.