Bade Acche Lagte Hain Written Update -20 June 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks a lot for the excellent update
 Fantastic update Zuby!
Awesome update Zuby!!!!
I find it more interesting than watching the show ... kudos to you πŸ‘πŸ‘!

πŸ‘
Originally posted by Nels

Awesome update Zuby!!!!
I find it more interesting than watching the show ... kudos to you πŸ‘πŸ‘!

πŸ‘
 thanks so much for your kind comments,NelsπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Mean a lot to me.
aww Zuby that was a beautiful update. πŸ‘ I loved the epi. Truly dislike Shipra. how could she even think of getting Priya married to a guy who is divorced twice? πŸ˜‘ Shipra's character is just annoying. but I loved the last part of the show a lot. Priya tells him it is her parents haq to find a boy for her and it is not his job to do that. Very well said by Priya and Ram also agrees to it which was what I was really hoping for. yippee.
Ram did call her average looking girl. yeap he was totally checking her out. Very well said Zuby: naughty at 40. πŸ˜‰

Thanks Zuby. πŸ€—
That was a great update! U describe things very well!
Seems like a good episode, I think I will watch when it comes on tv tonight. Lol we get everything a day late here...

Zuby,

Aaj,Tum kaise ho?  Wah! Kamaal! Thanks for keeping me in mind about the English translation in your WU.  Story seems to be going great, good pace I think, not too fast or too slow so that there will be a lost in storyline in a short span of time. Main leads appear to represent the true personal looks and personalities of most of the normal population so the storyline may just keep us interested for at least a year or so at this pace.  Hope it goes well for a little while as Srushti and Ritu has warned me in advance that this Ekta person also plays with the characters in her show.  It's is great to have something else to watch as a small entertainment for me.  Reading through BALH threads as thorough as I can for the first time I also came across another relatively new show on Star+ called "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon", I read the WUs for a few of the last episodes and have watched 3 of the most recent past episodes on this show as well.  It appears to have a nice storyline somewhat but not as great as what LTL1 had in the 1st few months of its existence.  Will watch a few more of this as well and see where it goes.  Wish though that either BALH or Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon would come in at my 8:30 PM slot for my LTL1 fix.  Me too missing them much but it is getting easier, I am sure if other forum serials' members would have seen LTL1 or read the great/immensely wonderful storyline WU, all the beautiful fun loving and analytical threads and posts they too would have love LTL1 as we did.  Khair, we have to move on na!   Will try to come here to BALH forum and post as often as I can.  If you have time give this new serial "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" a look-see as well and let me know what you think.  Hope Ritu and Srushti will read this as well and also give this show a look-see.  TC, Love always, Aneesa. 

thanks for a lovley update. loved your comments
thanks for the lovely update