DOTW ... marriage???

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys
my self sharan
i m here with DOTW

*Marriage*
shaadi ka laddo jo khaye woh bhi pachtaye aur jo na khaye woh bhi pachtaye.
hehehehhehhhe
very famous saying
so lets discuss some things here
1.love marriage or arrange?
2.what is right age of marriage?
take part
press like and comment too

thanxx
sharan😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice DOTW Sharan! hehe true...very famous saying!!

arranged marriage and love afterwards πŸ˜³

hmmm 23-24
bavdfan thumbnail
Nice DOTW !

1) i think that i like the idea of arranged marriage, i live in europe so all my friend wants to find the love of their lives and marry him but i prefer the idea of partnership more than crush

once my mom told me that the bad part is that if you know someone before wedding, then in the actual relationship you'll drag in some facts of the past in an argument for instance,  and i think that she is right, when you don't know the person you can reveal him what you want, if you have done some stupid things and you won't do them again there is no need that you're soul mate know them.
btw i love the soul mate delusion too but it's awesome when two people decide to make them life match for the sake of the wedding and their future even if in the beginning they may had a totally different idea of their life partner to be.

2) for my part i think that over 20 is the minimum, there is no need to be married too soon !

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting topic

as 4 1st ques
well i think both r rite in their own ways n it depends on the person n situation ... sometimes love sounds rite n sometimes arranged... as u can i see im not so sure on this 1

2nd ques
i agree wiv @bavdfan... there has to be a certain level of maturity to be able to enter a relation as sacred n (hopefully) life long as marriage... so i would say mid 20s... ur getting ur career sorted n wiv that a good life partner ... wot more could u want πŸ˜›
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice dotw well arranged marriage as i strongly believe in love after marriage and well right age is i think in mid twenties :D
Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love marriage or arrange?
LOVE... i believe, we should know the person completely b4 marriage.. so there aren't any problems afterwards. 
what is right age of marriage
hmmm.. any age.. .. if love can happen at any age.. then why not marriage.. πŸ˜• it doesn't matter how old you are... (as long as u'r legal to get married, hehe) .. but i guess the ideal age which our society prefers is in mid 20's .. 
Edited by Forever_in_love - 12 years ago
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NICE DOTW😊
ARRANGE MARRIAGEπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
20 - 27😊
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Questions 😊

Arrange Marraige and Love After That..
i think
 after 20 and Less than25...

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice DOTW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...

1. Love or arrange πŸ˜•...

Arrange  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ coz shadi ke baad pyaar ... Hote hote ho hi jata hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...

2. right age... after 23-24 ... not before that 😊

simran1285 thumbnail
1) Love or Arrange..doesn't matter, what matters is the type of person my spouse is and how well we are able to understand eachother. There is a popular saying that you should marry someone you can live with..not live without.

2) gosh am I the only one who feels that 20-25 is a very young age to be married? well personally (since I am already in my mid-twenties) I do not wish to be married till I am at least 28 or 29, it's important for me to get myself educated and financially stable in life, however I also believe that a person should get married when they mentally feel that they are mature enough to share their life with someone and take on the responsibilities of being not just a wife, but of a DIL, SIL etc.

Just my thoughts on the matter...