Balika Vadhu

BV 21st June - Written Update

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Balika Vadhu 21st June 2011 - Written Update

Episode follows on from yesterday. DS talks about Anandi and the values and attributes are nothing compared to Gauri, its these attributes that will bring Jagiya back to Gauri. Sumitra states they are lucky to have DS looking over them, they have learnt a lot and still have lots to learn.  Gehna agrees and states the no one can harm this family as DS is the root of this family that holds it together

Bhairon states as if DS wants this, then so be it,  Jagiya and Gauri can stay in the house, but the hurt he has caused that cant be forgotten, we just cant forget about the past and hopes that DS does not force this issue, DS agrees.   Sumitra agrees that there is a chance that the plan might work, but gauri will also be living in the house, how will Anandi feel about seeing them living in the same house as her.  They will have a lot of interaction which may make her hurt her feelings.  Bhairon states to not hurt Anandi's feelings maybe it would be a good idea to send her to her parents for a couple of days. Basanth agrees stating that Anandi has already suffered so much she shouldn't suffer anymore.  Ds states that they are not thinking with their brains, they have not understood Anandi yet. DS and everyone notices Anandi by the door.

Anandi talks to DS and states she is happy with her decision. She talks to Bhairon and Sumitra that they consider her their daughter which is why they asked her to stay in the house, so what has happened now.  Why is she being shifted to her parents, because DS wants Jagiya and Gauri to live here in the house, they want to send her away.  Jagiya got married to Gauri, now Gauri is the beendini, just by her closing her eyes the truth wont disappear. Whether she stays in the house or not, the truth will remain the truth.  Why is she being separated from the family because Jagiya and Gauri, bhairon is separating her from her parents.  Bharion takes back what he says and replies that Anandi is not going anywhere and that she will stay in the house with them.  Anandi says she is going to get the food ready and asks DS to have her food quickly otherwise it wont taste as nice and leaves.

Its now night Anandi is sitting on the swing at night and thinking about everything that has happened, with Jagiya entering the house and all the happened after that

Jagiya goes to see DS in her room.  DS asks whats the matter. Jagiya replies stating that Bhairon gave him some money, although money is ashirwad but he cant accept this money, because he didn't give this money to his son, but the doctor who helped his mother to recovery.  If he gives it to Bhairon he wont take it therefore he is giving it to DS to keep. DS is not a patient to him but his DS, so how can he take money for her recovery.  He tells DS to go to sleep as staying awake for too long is not good for her health. DS smiles as he leaves the room

Its now the morning, Anandi comes to Sumitra and says she is going to school, Bhairon asks to wait as he is leaving and will drop her off.  Bhairon asks how the children are doing with the computers, Anandi states they are doing good after using it a while they will learn how to use it properly.  Sumitra comes with food and Anandi asks what is the food for as she usually comes home and eat. Sumitra states it takes a long time for her to come home and eat and eating late is not good for the health.  Anandi states she is not a child and will eat when she comes home.  Sumitra states for her she will always remain a child and she knows her well, even if she is hungry she will not say it and asks her to take the food. Bhairon states the same and says to listen to Sumitra, she takes it and leaves.

Gauri is watching all this from the top of the stairs, Jagiya comes to join her and asks what she is doing and what happened. Gauri watches Sumitra coming up the stairs and walks past them without talking to them.  Gauri says nothing is wrong she was just watching. She states her kismet and Anandis are so different.  Everyone thinks that there is no one less unfortunate then Anandi, but gauri states she is more so then her, because no one will give her the same adoration as Anandi gets.  Even if this family is the reason why she went through all that pain in the childhood, and what is happening/happened was not even her fault.  Jagiya tries to reason with Gauri saying that they both knew how they would be treated here, he even was against coming here but she didn't listen, but one good thing is that they were here to treat DS and not DS has given them their blessing, and with time things will get better and people in the house will feel differently.  In the circumstances we got married, we need to give people the time, DS is on their side, they shouldn't worry. Gauri states that Anandi is getting it without asking, but she is needing to ask for it.  Being husband and wife they cannot stay in the same house, they are legally married, so why cant they stay together, why shoud DS have to ask for her rights.  We see from downstairs that DS has heard their conversation

Makhan Kaka comes into Jagiya room with a bag and leaves it there, Jagiya looks confused. Gauri opens her cupboard and cannot find her clothes and wonders where her clothes are.  She finds Makhan Kaka and asks where her clothes are, he states DS told him to put her clothes in Jagiya room.  Sumitra and Gehna look shocked upon hearing this.  Gauri is happy hearing this

Im sorry but I didn't fully understand the voiceover, I think it said something like the elders see everything with their eyes and sometimes their actions are mistaken as acceptance for actions by the younger generation (I think this is what it meant)

Pre-cap: Gauri talking to hermother on the phone about rasams that need to be conducted when the beendini first enters the house, to give them blessing in their marriage and their future in the house/with their husband. Gauri speaks about this to DS about completing the needed rituals. DS looks shocked

Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not getting one thing.  If Anandi considers herself the beti rather than the beendni of this house, why doesn't she stop acting like the latter?  For starters, return all the jewelry that indicate her marital status, and lose that ghunghat!  It was ridiculous to see her about to go to college and learn how to use computers (I like that!  But wasn't she supposed to be a doc?) in that outfit.  She's not even married, and ought to dress like a student.  But one thing - if she's happy to live here and go to school and move on in life w/o bothering about Gaga, I'm fine w/ it.

I did love the precap - Gauri asking DS about doing the kuldevi puja b4 moving in 😆 - the look on the latter's face was just priceless!!! 🤣
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was worried what anandi will give the reason to stay??? but I some how liked the way she put it. She has actually move on and is trying to go ahead with her life...trying to be normal...looks like the one who is going to be uncomfortable is Jaggu dada😆😆

I have nothing to say for gauri. She is definitely less luckier than Anandi. She is going to be so heart broken by Jagya's behaviour shortly and to add to this she is not even strong mentally like Anandi..
Hopefully she gets the strength to with hold herself after Jagya's true colors come out.
Edited by vasuja - 12 years ago
cloudz thumbnail

While it's true that Gauri went through a lot as a child I find it bizarre and almost hilarious that she compares herself to Anandi and thinks she is more the victim in this situation. She has a husband who loves her, an education and a clear future ahead of her. It's true that Anandi has the respect and adoration of the family but unless she steps up and does something - what does her future comprise of according to Gauri? I can't comprehend the thinking at all.

The one thing that is disappointing about the episode is that everyone seems to be ok with this attempt at reuniting Jag and Anandi. I'd really hope that Anandi's education isn't sidelined yet again and it is she who achieves her own independence and makes her own decision at a later point. I WAS glad to see her go back to her teaching though rather than continue with the kitchen politics
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I'm not getting one thing.  If Anandi considers herself the beti rather than the beendni of this house, why doesn't she stop acting like the latter?  For starters, return all the jewelry that indicate her marital status, and lose that ghunghat!  It was ridiculous to see her about to go to college and learn how to use computers (I like that!  But wasn't she supposed to be a doc?) in that outfit.  She's not even married, and ought to dress like a student.  But one thing - if she's happy to live here and go to school and move on in life w/o bothering about Gaga, I'm fine w/ it.

I did love the precap - Gauri asking DS about doing the kuldevi puja b4 moving in 😆 - the look on the latter's face was just priceless!!! 🤣

She has dressed like that for 16 years. its gonna take time... I liked today's epi just for anandi's approach to normalcy..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
I hope that they change their minds about reuniting Jagiya and Gauri, i can accept reasons for Anandi staying - why should she leave this house is as much hers as anyone elses. But i dont want her to go back to Jagiya that just defeats the purpose of everything that has happened
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Illyria for such a quick update.

I just can't stand Gauri! I mean how in the hell does she want everything overnight??? She wants all the love, care and respect for breaking into a house without permission, breaking a relationship, for being stupid and irresponsible?

I just felt so awful...in all G said...all I can see is her selfishness. Bas sab kuch khud ko chahiye...bhale hi baki sabko dukh ho, WHAT does she mean ke Anandi ko kuch mangna nahi padta!! Abey she's been there for so long why would she need to ask...you come out of no where and want it all causing destruction in everyones lives and think you're the most bechari person on earth...ugh so self centered!. Uska dukh mahan...!! So pathetic...thank god for fast forward button!! I can't stand it. 🤢

And the great jaggu dada says we shouldnt worry as DS is on our side! LOL I am so waiting when he realizes what a fool he's been made! 🤣

Even though I don't want Anandi to stay in the haveli. I think its good...cause this way she is punishing J by being there in front of him and showing that he doesn't matter! And still moving on! BAS at the end of it, ANANDI should LEAVE Jagiya!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
That scene cracked me up when i was watching it, in my head i was like Jaggu how wrong are you!  he has completely nis read everything and will be utterly shocked when the truth hits him in the face!.

I cant believe how naive Gauri is being, is she actually thinking before she speaks, how could she compare herself with Anandi, when she was young she was happy the marriage was broken, somewhere down the line her brain got warped and twisted, her  version of the truth is very far from the truth
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welll - at first I thought it was stupid for Anandi to stay back but when I think more I find logic in her staying back. This way she wont hurt her parents and prevent them from knowing all this. She can continue her studies, school whatever. And I think her staying back is going to make Jagat more guilty and Gauri more isnecure. Anddd it gives a lot of TRP's😉.

Gauri again dont get why she wants to stay back vs continue her MS. Here again CV"s wont let her ler be sensible and leave for TRP's sake😆

DS - didnot understand why she wants Gauri and Jagat to stay in the same room if she is hoping to get them separated🤔
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasuja

She has dressed like that for 16 years. its gonna take time... I liked today's epi just for anandi's approach to normalcy..

Its not just today, Anandi has been heading towards normalcy for a while now, its the family that are dragging her down with their thinking/ideas of bringing jagya and anandi back together again.