Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WU 21st June:: Rashmi Ki Zidd... akshi ko daat

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 1
The epi starts with SS🤢 every1 are talking in the hall.. wen nishmi arrive... rashmi hiding her finger... g3 relived... bindu praises the gift they had got for akshi.. vish gets up to go, wen dj comes wid kheer and tells dnt go soo early.. ananya tastes the kheer first... just then akshi comes... every1 is shocked, surprised... naksh are happy... even naitik😃
every1 welcomes them.. wishes her happy bday... bindu sad😆 EVERY1... including naitik is very happy...
dj asks why are u'll here? naitik says akshi can not stay widout u'll..
sulo gives her the recording.. every1 sees it... akshi is sooo happy... she has tears in her eyes... she thanx every1 and says sorry for leaving them and goin🤢 dj says dnt cry... she thanx every1

rashmi room... rashmi is very happy.. admiring her ring🥱 akshi comes and asks wat is it... rashmi shows her the ring... and tells her that nikhil has given this to her... akshi shocked... she tells no one wud love this... rashmi says i didnt noe bout it... akshi says u cud hav told no... but rashmi is like i cudnt say no😆 akshi says that u remove it and keep it carefully somewer.. rashmi says ok🥱
she feels bad while removing the ring..

naksh room😳
naitik hides behind the door... akshi comes and searches him... naitik silentyl closes the door... he comes from behind.. and closes her eyes.. he takes her towards the window... and shows the moon... they hug😳😳 they remember ME wale scenes! naitik wishes her again.. so that he wanted to b the one who wishes her first.. and last!
after some time.. she tells naitik bout nikhil gifting rashmi a ring! naitik tensed!

PART 2
naitik says wat u saying... akshi says i told her to remove it.. naitik says wat is she doing.. they start arguing on this.. and then they both agree that she shud tell g3 bout it

morning...
too many phones coming on naitiks cell... akshi says its ok.. yest u had to miss alot coz of her bday... naitik is like he can leave any thing for that!😳😃 he goes

maheshwaris... they talking something... wen sulo comes across some certificates of varsha... she is very impressed.. she says that make varsha do some job.. varsha denies🤢

SS...
every one busy in some or the other wk.. akshi trying to tell something to g3.. but g3 tells her some work to do...
g3 calls rashmi towards her.. akshi notices that she has not removed the ring... akshi tensed

PART 3
rashmi says that she is coming in 1 minute... akshi makes some bahana and goes...

maheshwaris...
ananya ka photoshoot goin on🤢
shaurya saying wat sulo masi was talking bout varsha.. praising her a lot... varsha is like wat is sooo big in this...
akshi asks rashmi y didnt she remove the ring..rashmi is like i will remove it... akshi says we shud tell g3.. rashmi says this is nikhils first gift.. it is very special... g3 wnt understand.. g3 comes and says in a a little louder voice... RASHMI.. asks wat r u hiding.. g3 sees it... she s sooo angry... she scolds her.. bm and bindu come... every1 angry.. akshi tries to calm her down... but she dusnt listen... then g3 and bm blame akshi... akshi shocked... others leave.. rashmi and akshi stand there.. rashmi crying... akshi shocked

PRECAP:: g3 calling rb and telling u all come fast.. wanna tell u something imp... naitik worried, and akshi and rashmi tensed..

wat a bakwas epi🤢 jaa akshi.. aur pad na rashmi k maamlon mein... aur kar samaaj seva🤢

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Stuti, Naitik not even upset with her😕 Lagtha hai, aaj ka episode is a big🥱
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Thanks Stuti for the quicky update...

After reading it I can only say...

Jo Sudhre wo Akshi hi kya...😕
aur Jo Askhi ki bat na mane wo Naitik hi kya...
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woww... so speedy update... well done chotu... 👏
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update stuti...😃
Thanx for the update Stuti..
One more pakau epi.. but still much better than kal ka epi..
TG they didnt show Akshara ka bday celebration in detail.. Warna bahot galiya khate dimri n co..
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

why is a ring such a big deal?

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mah403

thanks!

why is a ring such a big deal?

🤢  dunno y i mean its a ring... and its a gud sign😆😆
simplymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rashmi seems irritating nowadays
cant she open her mouth?
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rashmi and the other nando are the same...
scared of their parents ann willing for bhabhi the martyr to take the rap on their behalf each time...
losers...
sorry but cannot stand either one...thank god nando is gone or it would be worse...