Thendral

Update for Tuesday - June 21st 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the lovely update! Nice Title. 😊

Really Pity MM! Talking to Padma is like "sevidan kaathula sangu udhina maathiri". Total waste. Padma will never change until something bad happens to her. For Padma "Pattal thaan Puriyum"🀒.

Hope Kalyani does not fall for Mohan! This Mohan is not true to anybody including himself πŸ˜’. If Padma comes to know that he stayed with Kalyani over night, she is open her gutter mouth  towards Kalyani😑. Kodumai!

Now we know the scene in the Promo when TA&T are in the Police station with AP. So the stabber will surrender himself and Logu with AP influence will get this stabber out immediately. TA is gg to have tooo much trust on Dharman...πŸ˜•
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi tanu

fast update...so only 3 scenes left from promo..AP, TT , n GW..good so something unexpected may come by friday i think...

stabber surrendering, though shubba had guessed, is still unexpected...good .looks like his bail may not be so easy this time if TT realise that last time they let him off and he has created more probs..so this time they may not let him off so easily but again knowing TT one can never say...

but if he is let off next time his aim shud be GW + GW!!!

so mohan gets time with kalyani in the lodge...i wonder what is going to make padma reform...

this dharman is def going the vel way...TA is not going to be as easy to handle as he thinks..waiting to see whats in store!!!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for your beautiful update πŸ€—.

After watching the epi today my reaction was the same as Dharman's at the end of the epi...yawning πŸ₯± πŸ₯±. Sigh Pearl...you are right, enna sonnaalum Padma won't change 😑...but Padma pattalum puriyadha case...unthruthable she is 😑. Is there none in this serial to give a great aapu to Padma πŸ˜’...sigh...all appus only for T&T and viewers 😑.

Hmmm...Mohan and Kalyani staying together 😲...paavom Kalyani πŸ˜”...Padma won't leave her if she comes to know about that even if she is the one who helped her son.

Yooovvv Kumaran...you are too much...the good hearted TA and the killer to work under Dharman πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...grrr...atleast now i hope TA finds out about Dharman thru killer guy and should mann alli pottufy in Dharman's plan about crores- deal 😈.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks tanu for the superfast and splendid update.πŸ‘

Monotonous Episode.πŸ₯± The same old Padma does not want to reform😑🀒or even respect TA who lent her a helping hand when Padma was in a big dilemma. Poor MM. Everyone saw Padma shouting in her stentorian voice. It is such a pity that MM felt bashful that everyone saw them. Why is Padma like this?😑

Furthermore, there is too much of Hospital and Police station scenes in Thendral. This is draggy and the Director should focus more on T&T's adorable scenes and TA's awe-striking action scenes like in the Mind-Blowing Court Scenes.πŸ˜ƒ

Kalyani is so affectionate. How come the hospital fees in the clinic is so cheap. Oru'Vellai'Enakkuthan..Price..theriyala..pola! LOL! πŸ˜†

Coming to Dharma, What a funny villain! He is betraying TA. When will our hero realize this? Anyway, Patti's murugan(God) will stay beside T&T and help them face all the big milestones and solve all the problems. Dharma was humorous when he yawned.πŸ˜† Sorry to say this, when I see him, I feel like guffawing.😳 LOL! Anyway, this joker is going to be annihilated by our great hero, TA.πŸ˜ƒ I hate this Dharma.😑
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update.. πŸ˜ƒ

MM's should understand the value of time, rather than advising Padma,he could have showered and gone to temple.😑.This Padma is never going to learn her lessons. I dont understand why they showed that small family in the hospital...πŸ˜•..ROFL, is that boy going to be pavi's pair πŸ˜›...i can imagine Padma's reaction then...πŸ˜†..

What is the need for Kalyani and MOhan to stay in the same lodge...Grr...pls dont show nonsense...🀒...I really hope that scene should be shown for Kalyani to understand that Mohan is a drug addict and advise him accordingly..πŸ˜•

ROFL, now again Dharman shows he is an expert in telling proverbs...🀒..
And his way of handling the killer and making him surrender to police was good and shows TA should be very careful in handling him if at all he goes against him supporting TPS. Who is the killer working for?? Any new villain should we expect..πŸ˜•...

I really wonder why the (Charu/Psycho) Kudi Irukum Kovil 🀒 aka GW is all sad...πŸ˜›...
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

For MM it is not use of advising to Padma. Padma cannot change and she is so selfish she won't care about others happiness and she only care about only her happiness and her children happiness.

Kalyani and Mohan has escape from the rowdy gang. Kalyani and Mohan pair is fine but They are looking like brother and sister not as lovers.

Now the killer is going to surrender to police after hearing Dharman advice. After the killer released he is going to work under Dharman. Dharman nenaicha yaara venunalum avan pakkam saichiduvan. Ex: Tamil, Killer.
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update!  Episode was mixed bag ... drab for most part except for the last one.

MM's lecture [pleading/ begging] with GW to mend her ways so they can lead 'normal' domestic life is akin to man banging one's head against the wall or trying to straighten a dog's tail. GW is an impatient, argumentative, bossy woman with bad attitude ... it is in her DNA. Her attitude is unlikely to change, will change in the ruins of her family. MM trying to paint GW responsible for their problems is incorrect; he also needs to shoulder major share of blame for the dismal state of his fam.

Why should K try to get M discharged for hospital and look for accommodation when the situation is bad?

Wow...now D has got hold over the stabber thug. So stabber is not a free-lancer as he claimed ... looks like new set of villains down the line to be introed. TA is going to get entangled in D's trap big time. It is going to be interesting to see how TA plays his cards and beats D in his own game and save his beloved wifey mom's riches [although T n TA would not want none it']. Sooner or later TA is going to stumble on T' past.

The new hospital fam/staff will have some role to play down the line.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Congrats Tanu, uve got record number of views, We must have serious Mental Thendral fans here... so dedicated even on a mokkai epi.. Lol..

But thanks for superb update Tanu! πŸ€— Wow, over 20k views...

Wow, so now Kalyani is Mohan's saviour now πŸ˜› and Dharmam is soon going to be removed of Anna title for TA since he made killer to be his bro also πŸ˜† More of TT in action pls...πŸ˜†
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ranuja

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Congrats Tanu, uve got record number of views, We must have serious Mental Thendral fans here... so dedicated even on a mokkai epi.. Lol..

But thanks for superb update Tanu! πŸ€— Wow, over 20k views...

Aaama right...with out watching any thigil movie...me in ore thigil effect...why should i get this much views...what paavam did i doπŸ˜•...i think some great fans of either MM/Padma, Mohan/Kalyani or Dharman/Killer is checking update thread😲..i dont know what to tell...20k plus views in 3hrπŸ˜²πŸ˜•...computer is going to get into fire with this rate or even IF might crash🀒.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago