Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 21st June 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
---------------------------------------------------

Manav in the Car .
Manav is looking everywhere for Sachu  but cannot find him..

Deshmukh House .
Manav comes home .He is looking extremely worried  and has tension all over his face ...
Archana is there waiting  for him...πŸ˜†
He looks at Archana , unable to say anything when he sees Sachu come out of the room.
Sachu is hurt that Manav did not come  to pick him up from school and he got lost .It was Ajit Uncle who saw Sachu and bought him home .
Manav apologises to sachu for  this and tells him to go and eat something ...
An angry Archana goes in her room...
Manav : Archana , I am sorry
Archana : No , it is my mistake ,I should have never let you do something to do with the house ...You are too busy for house chores ...
Manav : Stop taunting me now .I would not do this deliberately .It was a mistake .
Archana : Mistake ? Do you realize what could have happened because of this mistake ?
Manav : I am saying sorry .
Archana : I will not involve you any more in house jobs now ...It's not about your sorry  its about how careless you were .Try to think what Sachu must have felt in that time ?
All his life we  have never  let Sachu feel that we are not his real parents .We have loved him and taken good care of him .I don't ever want him to feel  unwanted ever .
She goes to the wardrobe and puts something in .
When she turns Manav is standing holding his ears ..
He is ready to do sit ups to apologise ...
Archu smiles and  gives him a big hug ...
Archana : Stop apologisig to me I don't like it when you  say sorry ...
Manav : But I love it ...When you get angry then I say sorry and then when we make it up you look so cute  when you smile at me ...he comes close to her ...

Archu laughs and turns but Manav grabs her and starts complaining that now when he  wants  to be with her she is busy ...
Archana : Now leave me or else no one wil lget food in this house .
Manav  ; Looking at yo uis enough , I don't need any food ...but OK I will help you to cook today .
Archna : You really are in a mood to show love today ..
Manav : I was always in love with you ...you just don't see it ...
He goes in to change but comes out  quickly to tell Archana '
" Archana , I love you ..." ...with a big smile ...
Archana looks extremely happy and has a huge smile on her face ...

DK's Company
DK and Manav enter the building .Everyone  stands up and wishes them good morning .One of the employee there is Dharmesh .Manav goes up to Dharmesh , takes his sun glasses off and coldly stares at him ...
A nervous Dharmesh mutters ' Good morning ' .
Manav  raises his eye brows and stares even  more sternly at him...
Dharmesh finally says ' Good morning Sir ' to Manav πŸ˜† ...
Manav smiles and walks away ...

Dharmesh starts thinking about what had happened in the past .
It seems that Dharmesh 's business had collapsed .He needed loan to cover his liabilities ..
He came to Dk for a 90 Lakh ruppees loan and put one of his property as collateral ...For making the monthly payments on time , DK hired him in his company  on the post of assistant Manager ...
Dharmesh goes to report to his manager on the firs day of his job ...

Manav's Office .
Dharmesh ( shocked  to see manav there ) : manav , what are you doing here ?
Manav : And what are you doing in my office ?
Dharmesh : What  , are you  the manager of this company ?
Manav : Bingo ...πŸ€£πŸ‘

DK comes in and introduces manav to Dharmesh as the  Manager of his company and tells him  that he has to report to Manav as Manav is his boss..
Manav has a smile on his face ...πŸ˜†
DK asks Dharmesh to leave the office as he has something to discuss with Manav .A shell shocked Dharmesh waits outside Manav's office .
When DK leaves , Dharmesh enters Manav's office again .He is looking  damn scared ...πŸ˜†
Manav is stil smiling as he tells Dharmesh to take  a seat ...
Looking at his state , Manav offers him some water 🀣
Seeing Dharmesh drinking the water  unable to control , Manav starts laughing ...
Manav : This world shows you one day your real aukaat ..How come you came alone ..what about your false pride ..Where is that today ?
Dharmesh : That is all part of my nature , will never go .I did not know that you would be here as my boss , dancing on my head or else I would have never signed that contract ...
Manav:  Really ? Oh that is too bad ...Fine  , let me help you then.He takes the contract out and throws it on Dharmesh's face ...
Manav : Take the contract and tell DK Sir , you don't need the money and that's the door , now Get Out ...
Dharmesh nervously picks up the contract and looks at Manav who looks like he meant every word that he had said ...
Dharmesh : Sorry ...

Dharmesh comes back to the present tiem ..he is very angry that he is working under Manav ..Someone says Dharmesh from the back and Dharmesh yells at that guy and turns ...It is DK standing there ...πŸ˜†
Everyone is shocked in the office ..
DK wants to know what is wrong but Dharmesh apologises and covers up his mistake ...

Savita's friend's House
Ina very plush partment Savita is talking to her rich friends ..
One  of her friends picks up her dog Damo and Savita starts fighting her for this ..She distributes her visiting cards  to everyone ..
All the ladies start palying Cards ..Savita too is one of them .Rasika asks her  for money and savita gives it to her ...
Rasika also  wants to make Savita a member of the ladies club but the mebrship fees is 25 000 ruppees ...
Savita tells everyone there that her son makes more than that in one single day and tells Rasika to come home and take the money ...

Manav's Office
Dhrmesh comes in Manav's office .he wants Manav to sign the file he was working on .Manav wants to know about his project but Dharmesh says rudely that he is better off not knowing ...
Manav stops working and has a word with him.
Manav ; Your problem is that you think everyone in this world is as Kameena as yo uare ..Bu tthat is not the case .I am not jealous  if you do well..How can I ? If you had not insulted me that night then I would not be sitting here ...Now show me you file .
he looks up the project and refuses to sign it as the project is unethical and immoral and Manav refuses to be part of it ...
Dharmesh tells him that Manav is trying to bring personal problems into work ..
Manav says that he doesn't mix personal and professional problmes and if he was on a revenge taking mood , Dharmesh would be no where on the horizon ...

Precap :
Archana and Manav are having dinner ...
Archana : I have invited Varsha and Satish ji for dinner .Soham  likes Basundi and Poori and I am making that for him..
Manav gets a serious look on his face on hearing of Soham .
Manav : How long is this going to go on for ? One day we will have to ...
Archana : what is to happen will happen .Why think about it now and get worried ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulsey thumbnail
thanks Tanya Edited by Tulsey - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the written update Tanyaz

I like the "Bingo" PartπŸ˜† Way to go Manav!!!!
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Di😊

Just got back, I will update tomorrow😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely Update Di...
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank god manava changed...hated it when ppl took advantage of him
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update !!!!
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for update and i thought dharmesh was changed but know dogs tail will always remain curved
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update

thanks a lot

the flashback part where manav become boss of dharmesh was the best of the epiosde today