Wassup TV

Sehban&Neha Int *PLZZ*

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Heyy Plzz Plzz Could you try for a Sehban Azim and Neha Jhulka Interview😳 We would really like to know what they are upto after DMG2 we have had no news ever since DMG2 Wrap up party😭

They Both are not very hard to Get hold of, so it wont be very hard to get a interview from them Please Try for us Fans at India - Forums we would really like to see and hear from them again

I hope you will try ur best to fulfil our wishes😳 India-Forums is the onli ones who actually had 3-4 SeHa interviews😳 Thats why our onli hope is IF and Wat better then Wassup tv😉

I hope we get some news soon!

Thank you for such an amazing Show👏

All Krazzy SeHa fans😳

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 Anazing topic che😎 It was really needed😳 bt anyways all i wanna say is that WE MISS THEM LIKE HELL😭 and all we are asking for is to see them together😳 even if its jst 2 mins or a glimpse of them we wud be sooo happy coz even a glimpse of them wud make us crazzy excited and all phangirlish☺️ It wud be soo awesome to see them together again and hear their voices! ❤️
we do need to know wat their upto lately🤔 Oh and i have to say this that even though SeHa were on tv for not very long they made a very special place in some of our hearts 'soo please please pretty please can we have a SeHa int!😳 We even finished 200 At's on them so we do have a reason to request and really hope u guys consider 

Lub tht siggy and them☺️ Ok im not gonna say much coz its pretty obvious on how badly we want more ints and seha offscreen moments  😭 wish we get something soonish 😍
Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me too request you for SeHa interview .. Atleast once 😃
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me also want a SEHA interview...we really wanne know what they are doign right now and if they are planning to come back...please please please listen to our wish please...