Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

TOI: Dream Dad's inclination

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

DREAM DADS INC. 

An online survey puts Salman Khan at the top of the perfect daddy wishlist.Celebs pick out other incredible daddies to be.Read on... 

As told to Navya Malini & Soumitra Das 

According to a recent survey by an online matrimonial portal,Salman Khan trumped everyone as the most eligible bachelor who could be the father figure.Following Salman were politico Rahul Gandhi and cricketer Yuvraj Singh among others.AT gets celebrities to pick out their perfect dad-to-be options.The verdict is unanimous as Salman Khan pips almost everyone in the wishlist while Ranbir Kapoor,Imran Khan,Shahid Kapoor,Yuvraj Singh and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi too follow.Team India skipper MS Dhoni,recently married pugilist Vijender Singh and actor John Abraham could also be strong contenders in the race.Read on 

Sanjeeda Shaikh,Actor: 

The first name that comes to my mind,when one talks about whos gonna be the perfect father figure,is Imran Khan.He comes across as a genuinely honest person among the current lot of male celebrities.And when we talk about eligible bachelors who I think will make a doting dad,Salman Khan tops my list.Among cricketers,I think Yuvraj Singh will make a wonderful father,as it looks like he is going to be more of a friend to his children than a dad.

Divya Dutta,Actor: 

I did read about the survey.However,it is very difficult to predict who will make a good celebrity father.For all you know,it could be the most unexpected of the lot who will make a good father.

Amruta Patki,Model-actor : 

I completely agree with the findings of the survey.If you look at Salman (Khan),he has always pampered his girlfriends or those who are close to him like anything.Whenever he has been a relationship,I think he has given it his all.His rapport with his nephews and nieces is also fantastic.And be it heroines or music directors,he has always stood by those whom he has launched or helped in the film industry.He can be a very good mentor and a wonderful father.

Ragini Khanna,Actor: 

It has to be Shahid Kapoor.He comes across as a nice person who will certainly qualify as a good father material.Having said that Salman Khan definitely takes away the brownie point as he radiates passion and affection.I also feel Ranbir Kapoor has the potential to be a good father.

L-R : Amruta Patki,Divya Dutta Ragini Khanna and Sanjeeda Shaikh 

SUPERCOOL WOULD BE DADDIES (L-R ): Shahid Kapoor,Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan 

Related Articles 

PERFECT DADDY 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]