kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
** This is a temp update by me just cause no one has updated ***

the girl comes inside the house and slaps kartik.   and kartik and everyone gets up.   she says how dare u betray me.?   and kartik says who are u and this slap what iS ALL THIS??  and the girl crys and kartik says stop crying and tell me who u r.?   and she says u r asking me who i m...u loved me...u promised me..and u said we were made for each other and today u r not recognizing me..why??  answer me.   Just cause u can marry her...or betray her as well.   answer me...   and mrs kaushik says kutu..(kartik) tell me the truth.   and kutu says ma u know be very welll and still asking me the ?  and the girls father says mrs kaushik what tamasa is this?   and she says dont ask her...ask me..   god knows how many girls he has betrayed??  and then she trys to hold karticks hand and tells him to come with her..and mrs. kaushik says leave his hand..and prove urself..that what u r saying is truth.   the girl says ask me any ?s and i will answer them.

Mrs K says what is kartik full name.   and she says kartik satyadev kaushik.
place of birth.  answer... kishenganj rajasthan
DOB - 15th march
education - Mcom and MBA..and now working in finance co.  salary 25500 ruppees.  

and she says anything else.   and mrs k says these are things that can be found out from anywhere.

ok tell me..where did u meet kutu first time.  she says in simla 2 yrs ago.   kartik was in final yr and my college trip went to simla.  in 2009.   she says there are some things that only kartik and i know.

she says that temple where u held my hand and promised to be with me.  and on mall road where we use to eat softie.   i have a pic as well.   and says dont tell me this is a lie..and mrs k says kutu u did go to simla...and kutu says i did but not with her.   and then she pulls out a pic of her and kutu eating softie.   and all shocked.

and then she throws the pic at his face and leaves from there.   and kartik is shocked and picks up the picture...and then says MA..all this is a lie.   and girls father says pls do whatever u need to do outside this house.   pls forgive us.   and Mrs. K says lets go...and she leaves from there.   

Goods have come to the shop and bitto is getting all goods put inside the shop.   and says what was the pricne of the oil.  N THEY talk about it.  and neemi comes and says we also have to go to mendi and get goods...and then gives them snacks.   bitto eats it.   and neemi says bade bhaisaab bhabhi also sent snacks for u also.   and she sees that Mrs. K is back and runs inside the house to infrom everyone.   Mrs k goes inside the house without saying anything.  All bahus go to her with a sweet box.  and kutu's elder bro asked what happened but he also doesnt say anything.

All bahus sees her in a bad mood and hide the sweet box.   and mrs k .. goes upstairs and says gehna serve the dinner for all.   bahus syas we thought they would eat and come...so didnt cook anything.   all worried.   and think they have to cook something fast.   all 4 bahus in the kitchen cooking.  and talking how mrs. k was so mad.   and neemi says lets go ask her what happebed.   and gehna says no not now...and simran says we will find out sooner or later.   gehna says she will tell us hersef.   we should wait.  

All at the dining table.  kutu comes and sits.   all look at him.   gehna comes and says mrs k said u all eat...she wont come.   and she says i m very worried...she was looking very worried.   and all ask kutu what happened there.   kutu says he is going to MA.   and he comes to her room.  Mrs. k looks at him.   he closes the door.  kutu says MA..when u didnt want to eat...why did u tell bhabhis to make food.   and Mrs K talks about the insult she had there...and mr. K telling all the rest what happeed there.   kutu holding hands and saying i m telling the truth i have never seen that girl before.  and gehna saying our kutu never lies.   

Mrs k says go and get the proof of ur innocense.  i want proof.  and kutu get up and leaves.   kutu thinking about all the things that girl said..and how his mom asked him to get proof of his innocence.   gehna says kutu needs us we are with him...but we are not thinking about that girl tanya..who they went to see..what must be they going thru.

they show tanya getting ready and putting pillows on bed and climbing out of the window.  all bhabhis talking about how kutu still didnt come to his room.   and gehna says kutu can never do anything like this.  Simran says i m going to get to the bottom of this.  how did she find out that kutu has gone to see that girl   and then gehna calls kutu and asks whether he ate?  and he says no.  and neemi says tell me if its true..and kutu gets mad...saying there is no truth to the story.   all bhabhi says we trust u completely..and we are all with u.   and he says i know.  but look at MA.  she is not understanding anything.  i promise myself...the girl who has done this to our family...i m going to find out everything about her.   and why did she do it?  

tanya walking on the road...sees a guy standing there...smiles at him and runs to him and hugs him he says tanya why are u so late today?  She says everything is fine abhay thank GOD..we are saved today.   

and then a girl says just thanking GOD is not enuff.   u both have to thank me too.  and it is the same girl who slapped kartik.   and tanya says i had heard a lot about u and ur lies thru abhay and today i saw as well.  U are great lovelyji.   Lovely says no no...say Lovely u r this world's joothi # 1.  and all three smile and hug...and split screen of kutu being sad and all three happy.

Pre-cap -- kutu says to Mrs k.   u told me to bring proof.  I have proof.  now come with me and see.   and it is shown lovely is doing marriage of tanya and abhay in a mandir
Edited by kasrana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
haskatie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this s 21 jun 2011 s writtn update...wers for today..(22 jun)..?plss update it soon...
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is this not yesterday's episode the 21st?
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah this is yesterday's episode...Please update soon.