Other Topics

Happy Birth Day, Sue Chechi

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK folks , party time ...put on your red shoes and dance your blues as Bowie says πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Today is an important day for the metal gold - A golden
 girl was born some years ago on this day and Gold
KNEW
that...SOME ONE is going to bathe in gold as she grew older ...All the world markets started buying gold
- all were worried that the world will go dry on gold once this kid starts  communicating πŸ˜‰ Malaysia was very happy ...because even if the Government Treasury ran short of gold...they know where to look for that precious metal πŸ˜‰  Ahhh, yes, I know that you guys guessed ...Yes ..it is our Sue Chech's Birth day today ... Let us wish her from the bottom of our hearts - she is a darling and a very genuine friend . Lord Muruga's devotee ...recently added a new member to her family...looking forward to further additionsπŸ˜‰ Chech, have a great day

Roja has a bad throat Chech and so made Stevie Wonder sing for you πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sue. God Bless you With Ayul , Arogyam & Aishvaryam

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.Happy Birthday
eclat thumbnail
Dearest Sue Chech...

Hope all that you do
Turns out happy for you
And all that you wish
Comes your way,
So each hour will bring
Every wonderful thing
You could ask of a wonderful day!

A very happy birthday chech...

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Birthday Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged

Stunning Beauty Bouquet Roses Wallpaper For Computer and Laptop Desktops

Happy Birthday Chechi,
May this day always be a special one to remember!!
Edited by Vani19 - 12 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ende piriyamaana Sue chechikku ende birthday greetings (I ran out of Malayalam!).  Kaalam muzhuvanum ningaLukku sorNa mazha kittaan vendi nyaan deivathai prarthikaren (not sure if this is Tamil or Malayalam, but some of it is!)  Ennum Nair bhaiyavum ningalum sorna rathathile ... you can complete the sentence!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Sue Chechi

God bless you and may all your wishes come true!

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eljay

Ende piriyamaana Sue chechikku ende birthday greetings (I ran out of Malayalam!).  Kaalam muzhuvanum ningaLukku sorNa mazha kittaan vendi nyaan deivathai prarthikaren (not sure if this is Tamil or Malayalam, but some of it is!)  Ennum Nair bhaiyavum ningalum sorna rathathile ??... you can complete the sentence!

🀣🀣🀣🀣...sorna mazha..!! kitte ellO...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nyaan deivathiney prathikunnnu...πŸ€ͺ. Thanks alot Eljay dear.πŸ€—..ende Nair chettan...oruvadu katha paranzYu...Enthu kathaya??...thinking of our future kochu mon or kochu mol..!!.
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rojapooo

OK folks , party time ...put on your red shoes and dance your blues as Bowie says πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Today is an important day for the metal gold - A golden
 girl was born some years ago on this day and Gold
KNEW
that...SOME ONE is going to bathe in gold as she grew older ...All the world markets started buying gold
- all were worried that the world will go dry on gold once this kid starts  communicating πŸ˜‰ Malaysia was very happy ...because even if the Government Treasury ran short of gold...they know where to look for that precious metal πŸ˜‰  Ahhh, yes, I know that you guys guessed ...Yes ..it is our Sue Chech's Birth day today ... Let us wish her from the bottom of our hearts - she is a darling and a very genuine friend . Lord Muruga's devotee ...recently added a new member to her family...looking forward to further additionsπŸ˜‰ Chech, have a great day

Roja has a bad throat Chech and so made Stevie Wonder sing for you πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks dear Rojapoo...πŸ€—for your lovely presentation...had a nice time with the family - they pulled me out for chinese dinner...oru cake cutting...Happy Birthday song and made me blow the candles...felt so embarrased...others in the restaurant ellam clap pennunaggo...Food was good..the children were placing the order both Nair bhaiya and I kept ourselves busy with another couple  (next table) who had come for birthday celebration too. We greeted the Eurasian lady for her birthday too and so did she and her family to me. Cakes were exchanged...while having coffee. Food was good but I think they ordered too much..πŸ˜› Chicken Satay was really good esp. with the delicious groundnut sauce accompanied by sliced cucumbers and little rice cakes. My gift is a nice pair of earrings with a matching ring and a pendant. πŸ˜ƒ Came back home very tired but blissfully happy and contented.⭐️

When I reach home later this evening I shall see our Stevie Wonder's song - was not able to watch last nite.πŸ‘ Thanks once again Roja😊

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Happy Birthday Sue. God Bless you With Ayul , Arogyam & Aishvaryam

Thanks to you too Srima...πŸ€—...Sue chechi was given alot of attention yesterday...I was made to feel very special indeed.
I felt very good about it...then only I realised that I am an attention seeker..!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago