Warning - Zee tv USA (Cut Parts)

vcoolwater thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Zee tv USA strikes again. I noticed parts were cut from the episode. This isn't first time they done this to us and it won't be the last time they will.

First they refuse to air shows and now they cut parts from the episodes. Basically they have no respect for us American viewers 😕.
Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks for tellin..i knew they did
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no wonder the episode looked short and incomplete. it felt like the story was just jumping from on epoint to another instead of flowing into. i hate it.they stopped cutting for other shows like pavitra rishta and now started for this one. not fair.
vcoolwater thumbnail
I know. Its really unfair. Zee tv USA treats it viewers like idiots.  I like have the subtitles because I don't understand everything. But its not worth it, if they going to do a hatchet job on the shows.

adotsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes i noticed cuz i watched it online and watched it at home and parts were cut off. Its really unfair cuz as far as im concerned, we have to pay for ZEE TV here!
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When you guys asked them why they cut shows...what was their response?
vcoolwater thumbnail
I have sent a complaint to them thru their website. However I doubt they will give me a response. They seem like they cutting parts to fit it into the 30 minutes timeslot.  However the editing of June 23 episode was pathetic.  The worst part is that we have to pay extra for the channal
adotsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcoolwater

I have sent a complaint to them thru their website. However I doubt they will give me a response. They seem like they cutting parts to fit it into the 30 minutes timeslot. However the editing of June 23 episode was pathetic. The worst part is that we have to pay extra for the channal

</div>

<div>

It fits fine in the 30 min slot if they didnt have 10 min long commercials!