*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The king has watched the first couple of episodes. All the characters are fine except for the lead character. The charcter of Lovely is somewhat not shaped properly. Its one thing to help your friend and another thing to hurt others in order to help your friend. that scenario could have been dealt in a much better way.

Lovely was seen more as a selfidh person here. She did not mind creating problems in somebody else's life just to help her friend. Insulting another person who has no fault of his/hers in order to gain what she wants. This is not the correct way to project a lead character.

*king*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree...My husband was watching the with me and he said what garbage do u watch??? He said if someone did that to me...I would react right back make her life a living hell by acting like her BF right back at her. Grab her hand and take her to the mandhir with everyone...she would spill the beans on her own. I was dieing laughing...But I agree...she had no rights to create problems for someone else, especially who is innocent to the whole situation. Her motto is "to lie for the goodness of others isn't wrong" well, you have to make sure that lie doesn't hurt and effect someone else either. She could have simply talk to Karthik and did some other kind of act. Maybe act in front of the girls parents once karthik left, bad mouthing him or something...the Parents might have easily just said no...But to insult the poor guy infront of his own parents when u know its not true...Shame on her
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
richavyastuning thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree... There are more ways to break a rishta... Why ruin Karthik's image? That's sooo not right! 
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didnt like the way lovely did it...she should have done it in other way...

so sad of kutu
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree! Lovely's actions were wrong but...i just love her..she is a girl with substance
didodido thumbnail

How will kartik fall in love with her. .i didnt enjoy seeing her this way.. she hurt karthik and in a way insulted his family too..this is not the right way to help your friend

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I cant help but agree. It seems that the gil has a little sister. She could have passed on a letter from her hands.
Could have spoken to him outside of the house

@taral: I agree. Kartik can easily go to her own house and say that apprently this girl and I are in love and I want us to get married. He can ruin Lovely's life right back

Yuks
vcoolwater thumbnail
I have to agree.  I am not liking Lovely all that much. I find myself not caring about her relationship with Kartik.

In fact I like watching 4 bahus interact with each other more. They might be the only reason I continue watch the show.  Really I would be more happy if they drop Lovely and Kartik and just concentrate on the 4 bahus.
Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago