Balika Vadhu

BV-Written Update 22/06/2011

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Scene starts from Makhan keeps G's bag in J's room. Jag confused. Gauri asks makhan about her things. makhan informs about Maasa's order to keep her bag in J's room. Gauri is happy .Gehena n Sumitra r not happy. Sumitra tells Gehena she can't understand Maasa's decision and worried about anandi's feelings.

At Jagat's room,

Gauri comes there. Both hug each other. J asks G about her happiness. G replies she is so happy on Ds's acceptance. She has a hope that everyone will accept her soon.She will not feel bad after going to Mumbai by thinking that no one accept her in the family.Jagat is happy too and says he has to go to the market for Ds's medicines .G tells him to come fast.

Gauri calls her mother. G's mom happy asks her about Ds's health. Gauri replies she is fine now and also informs about ds's acceptance. G's mom asks about anandi.Gauri says Anandi is in the house too. G's mom tells her not to think about anyone else, only to think about her own happiness. Then she asks Gauri about the rituals usually done for new "Beendni" and advised G to do at least the "kuldevi puja"

Gauri is in a deep thought.

Ds sees gauri who is back to her room with bags and asked her. Gauri tells Ds about the rituals and kuldevi's puja. Ds says yes and orders everyone to come to the hall.

At the hall,

Then Ds informs all about the Kuldevi's puja . All shocked. Bhairon doesn't agree. Gehena too disagree to this by saying they don't accept gauri as DIL yet. Ds tries hard to convince them by saying she is doing all these things just to bring back jagdish. Gauri is married to j according to rituals. so no problem on doing the puja All still disagree.

Makhan informs all that some village ppl want to meet Maasa .Basant wants to meet them outside because he doesn't want to reveal anything about haveli's situations.

Outside the haveli,

All village ppl want to know about Ds's health. Basant informs them that she is fine and asks them to meet het some other day. All left.

Then Basant tries to convince Bhairon to agree for Kuldevi's puja for the shake of maasa's health. Bhairon replies he can't do that, if he agrees then that will be misunderstood as his acceptance for Jag-Gauri's relationship. Basant says that who is performing the puja is not important, feelings r important. They will pray for happiness of the family and anandi so that she will not see these types of situations in future. Bhairon painfully agrees just for the shake of maasa's health.

At Gehena-Basant's room,

Gehena asks nandu to finish his homework properly who wants to play. Nandu goes to Basant n asks him to give permission to play. He says no body play with him. Basant asks gehena to let him play . Gehena agrees. Nandu leaves.

Gehena tells basant that she is not happy with Maasa's decision, feels bad for anandi.

Basant tells her that they have to do all these things for maasa because her health is not good these days. They can't force Maasa.

Gehena replies she can't understand Maasa's decision. By doing all theses things , nothing will change. Basant doesn't understand what to say.

PRECAP- village's Sarpanch(head) asks Maasa about gauri. She tells that gauri is a  relative who is a classmate of jagdish in Mumbai. Gauri shocked.

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the update kushi..I was thinking abt u all the while and was happy that you were spared from suhaag raat narration😃...Gauri's mom is 2 steps ahead her daughter.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vasuja

congrats on the update kushi..I was thinking abt u all the while and was happy that you were spared from suhaag raat narration😃...Gauri's mom is 2 steps ahead her daughter.

thanks😆
not shocked to see G's mom at all!!
but really love the precap...Ds to Sarpanch
gauri is duuur ka ristedarr.🤣
the way Jagiya introduced anandi as nandini by saying durrr ka ristedar😆
Dadisa bilkul apne pote pe gayee hain🤣
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ah kyaa episode tha gaga scene superbmujhe bas har din aisa scene mil jaaye , bas phir meri mauja hi mauja finally a happy and cute scene.
jagat jaldi ghar aana , kuch bhi kaho they have awesome chemistry with each other,
yeah do baar hug,
 vaise its just only me or u all think that ds is playing double game , fooling both the parties🤔
i would love to inside her mind
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

thanks😆
not shocked to see G's mom at all!!
but really love the precap...Ds to Sarpanch
gauri is duuur ka ristedarr.🤣
the way Jagiya introdued anandi as nanadi by saying durrr ka ristedar😆
Dadisa bilkul apne pote pe gayee hain🤣

Gauri learnt insensitivity from her mom😆
Jagat learnt lying from his dadisa😆

kamal ki jodi, I don't want them to split. i want them to live their life fighting with each other making each other's life hell...I am so damn upset with these 2 namoonas
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasuja

Gauri learnt insensitivity from her mom😆
Jagat learnt lying from his dadisa😆

kamal ki jodi, I don't want them to split. i want them to live their life fighting with each other making each other's life hell..

Ise kehte hain - Ram milayi jodi - ek andha ek kodhi...when two such people get together - they should stay together. Atleast 2 other people will not be made miserable because of them 👏
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Khushi for the update.

Haila Is Gauri's mom from west? I mean kamal hai indian culture kabhi selfish rehna nahi sikhata aur yaha yeh maharani rajesthan mei reh kar apni beti ko "SIRF APNI KHUSHI KE BAREIN MEI SOCH BAKI JAYE KUVE MEI"

Wah...There are so many instances in my life where I beg and want ke please for once, CAN I ONLY think about MY HAPPINESS but nah my upbringing and culture stop me from being so selfish and yaha uski maa hi yeh sikha rahi hai to bhai itne salo ki training Gauri kaise khakh mei mila sakti hai by not being selfish.
😈 Selfish banna to uski top-most quality hai which she learned very well from her mother! 🤢

😆
Loved "door ki rishtedar" ah can't wait to see it
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

Today's episode was boring🥱 
No Anandi today! Looks like she's on a leave due to the accident. Hope she gets well soon.
If she had to disappear then why didn't the CVs use this as an opportunity & let her leave the haveli😕

Gauri is happy, poor girl unaware of DS's intentions. Jag too is happy & thinks that though nobody would accept his decision his DS would. Jag betrays Anandi's trust & now DS is on full mood to betray Jag's trust. 

Sumitra can just cry worrying how Anandi will feel. If she's so worried then why not force Anandi to leave, if Anandi doesn't agree then just drag her out & send her to her mayaka😡

So DS remains unaffected with Gauri's demand for the Kuldevi puja & decides to go ahead with it. In fact she does believe that Gauri is Jag's wife & their marriage did happen traditionally & legally🤢 Then why is DS so desperate to break the marriage then?😡 And the entire Singh family wanting to have Jag back so they can unite him with Anandi...😡 Only Gehna seems to have senses but who'll listen to her, the rest are just Yes DS Yes DS all the time😡 I wish DS's plan backfires😈 A plan started with wrong intentions should always backfire. Separating Gaga for the sake of uniting Jaan is a sin 

When will Anandi complete her education with all this circus going on in the haveli?
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vik rocks

Thanks for the update!😊

Today's episode was boring🥱 
No Anandi today! Looks like she's on a leave due to the accident. Hope she gets well soon.
If she had to disappear then why didn't the CVs use this as an opportunity & let her leave the haveli😕

Gauri is happy, poor girl unaware of DS's intentions. Jag too is happy & thinks that though nobody would accept his decision his DS would. Jag betrays Anandi's trust & now DS is on full mood to betray Jag's trust. 

Sumitra can just cry worrying how Anandi will feel. If she's so worried then why not force Anandi to leave, if Anandi doesn't agree then just drag her out & send her to her mayaka😡

So DS remains unaffected with Gauri's demand for the Kuldevi puja & decides to go ahead with it. In fact she does believe that Gauri is Jag's wife & their marriage did happen traditionally & legally🤢 Then why is DS so desperate to break the marriage then?😡 And the entire Singh family wanting to have Jag back so they can unite him with Anandi...😡 Only Gehna seems to have senses but who'll listen to her, the rest are just Yes DS Yes DS all the time😡 I wish DS's plan backfires😈 A plan started with wrong intentions should always backfire. Separating Gaga for the sake of uniting Jaan is a sin 

When will Anandi complete her education with all this circus going on in the haveli?

sneha i always love ur take😊hey no comments abt the hug hain😆tumne gaga chemistry pasand hain naa
ok i think ds is just fooling everyone , in the end she will bow down to her laadesar ,
family memebers have gone nuts srsly cant believe bhairon told jagya to never show his face and was thinking abt anandi remarriage, and now wants jagya with anandi again🤢
atleast jagya took a stand and did not bugde from it, he said from day one i will choose gauri and he did, i hope this time too he keeps his promise,
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

sneha i always love ur take😊

Thanks Anmol

hey no comments abt the hug hain😆tumne gaga chemistry pasand hain naa

sometimes...not always😉😆 i prefer the single Anandi's chemistry😆 more than Gaga's chemistry that's why I want them together so Anandi will remain single & later find someone else...😆 Yes Yes Gaga look good with each other, let them be together... No Jaan for me...😆

ok i think ds is just fooling everyone , in the end she will bow down to her laadesar ,family memebers have gone nuts srsly cant believe bhairon told jagya to never show his face and was thinking abt anandi remarriage, and now wants jagya with anandi again🤢atleast jagya took a stand and did not bugde from it, he said from day one i will choose gauri and he did, i hope this time too he keeps his promise,

I don't trust DS nor will I ever forgive her for what she did in the past. I'm highly disappointed with Bhairon. We'll have to see whether Jag sticks to his promise or will he fall in DS's trap. If the CVs show Jaan reuniting then I really don't know what I'll do that day😡
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago