Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU - 22nd JUNE - saas bahu story start.

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
22nd WU - YRKKH

(credit for text Pree👏)

g3 call rb and said come home i want to talk to you. they come home in here bindiya gave g3 water and said bhabhi now all this she should stop this. and g3 look at akshi. dj averyone come and naitik look at akshi she didnt say anything . g3 told dj and rb that rasmi and jamaisa put the ring in her hand, rb said what? and dj said to rasmi did you cross your limits? and rashmi said i am sorry🤢. and dj said its all your fault choti dulhan😡 then she said to dj that i try to tell her but she hide things from me. so i want her wedding date to be prepond. dj said they cant do this by there own they have to talk to devera and family. g3 said to dj that if he can prepond munas wedding why not rashmi. g3 went angryly . and rasmi was crying and left. naksh looked at each other.
in MM"s sulu gave the cookies she made to everyone and shourya said its good. she said how she improve the business in us in restornat and varsha said she can invite the folk artist from india to parform so the restarant will have business improvemnet
and sulu said grate idia.
in naksh room nitik is getting engrey on manager on phone and akshara said dont be worry everything will be fine. and    she told him to come for tea. he said he will come in time. she went to g3 room. rb is trying to talk to g3 but she is engr;y. akshara said to come for tea she said now she want eat anything. and left.
inhall everyone is there and rashmi and g3 is not . and dj said where is she and rb tald that she is not going to come. naitik said he will go get her. and naskh left to get g3 and rashmi.
in rashmi room she is taking all the gift given by nikhil is out and she is trying to pull the ring and naksh come in her room and she said she is going to return the gift and ring and she dont want to get merried😡. naitik said lets go and say sorry to ma. rashmi said she didnt do anything so ? he said let ma feel better so they left.

in kichen g3 is doing some work and bindiya and bma come and bma said to g3 that dont get angr;y. and rashmi and naksh come in kichen and rashmi said sorry . g3 said i dont want to talk to you while you repeat same mistake aganin and whats the point to say sorry? and left. and naksh get worried😕

in MM's everyone at dining table and sulu said to vish that varsha have so much potantial to do more that have to use her idias in business there business will reach the hight. and varsha said her world is the family and ananya she have no intrest in business.

at SS dj, rb on dining table. and bma come and said that g3 is not comeing. and dj said we have to print new invitation and all this is not eazy and told rb to call dewaraji. rb call and talk to devera and said they want to see him to talk to regarding the wedding and devera said ok we will meet tomorrow at my place. and naksh looked at each other.

precape--akshi is with rashmi in her room telling that how when naitik was calling her to meet at collage and she says no and he use to get angrey . and said nitik also buaght the ring for her but that time they were alrady married. and g3 is at dorr heraring all this. 😡
tomorrow will be akshi v/s g3 so dont miss it😆

sorry for anymistake. and if i miss any part.
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you MB, looks like another pakau episode I think I will skip this one unless you convince me otherwise😆
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Thank you MB, looks like another pakau episode I think I will skip this one unless you convince me otherwise😆

no  agar  saas  bahu  drama  dekhna  ho  to  dekho. but  kya  fayada? akshi  ka  chandalika  roop  aaj  nahi  hai  wait  caro  shayad  kal  ayega😆
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 d update 
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d update Di...d episores r goin so slow...u r d ray of light
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Ab kal dekhna hai ki Akshi sach mein awaaz uthathi hai ya nahin.
kingini_aardra thumbnail
thanx for the update..it was another boring episode...
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  MB   for   updating   another   pakao  episode...kya  tha   yaar    dekhne   laayak...congo   ghar  dekhte  hi  mein  tv   mute   ki...itni  pakati   hai   sab  ki   sab🤢 bandaria   kab  ulta   muh   giregi  mujhe  dekhna   hai...hope   u  ll  get   a   romantic   naksh   to   update  next  time😳
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update madhavi di... hope this gayatri's drama completes by this week... boring episode...
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update di today is totally waste episode