RBO Picture Gallery #2 - No Comments

Posted: 12 years ago

*Picture's Related to the Actor's/Characters related to this Show must be posted in this Thread
*Comments are not Allowed. And if anyone sees any Comments in the Gallery, kindly Report the Matter using the REPORT Function.

RBO Picture Gallery Links:

Moderator's Note:

Members:

Please understand this picture gallery is ONLY for pictures related to RBO and RBO characters and events.

Please refrain from posting pictures/shots of other shows and actors.

The few pictures that are posted could be posted in the forum that supports that show. Please refrain from doing so.

This is a warning to the members not following rules. The next time WL will be raised under breaking rules and instigating RBO forum members.

PM me if you have questions.

This thread is Strictly "No Comments"

Thanks.

Veena.

RBO Dev Team.

Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
Adi, Khushi and Puppy gang up against Shantanu: Ep 342
Adi, Khushi and Puppy gang up against Shantanu: Ep 342

Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
Shantanu moves into the girls' room: Ep 343
Shantanu moves into the girls' room: Ep 343
Stylish moms on STAR One

Madhavi

Madhavi Khandelwal (Rushali Arora) from Rang Badalti Odhani is always in saris but she still manages to look hot with her stylish saris and backless blouses. She is another mom who prefers to don minimal accessories. Her makeup is sober and her stylish haircut stands out. Rushali quips, "My look is simple yet graceful. I do not wear much jewelry but when I do, it does get noticed. Overall, it is a very modern and metro look. I wear beautiful gold kadas studded with diamonds and I love them. I like wearing outfits in my favourite colour pink."

Simran falls for Shantanu: Ep 344\
Shantanu gets a job: Ep 345