Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Ridzi_Geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Being away from your family, what are you missing the most?
My family, especially Aada and Mummyji, their encouragement and love.

How would you say is the experience of staying away from Shaan?
It is terrible, something I never imagined in my wildest dream. I am missing him every single minute, and feeling really bad about staying away from him. I hope and pray that we are able to live together again - very soon.

Ridzi_Geet thumbnail
How has your experience of staying as a paying guest been? What are the new things you have learnt?
I am still new at this paying guest thing. I am still learning and experiencing stuff, but most of it has been good, not so bad. I am missing Shaan and his masti. The new thing I am learning is English. Isn't that great?
Ridzi_Geet thumbnail

What do you like about your new roommates -Khushi and Simran?
They both are sweet and innocent. Khushi has her own weird ideas about me, as she thinks I am the behenji type. Simi is a darling, who loves to live in her dreams.

Apart from your roommates, you seem to have gotten close to Adi. We heard you are going to do play acting as his girlfriend?
Well, yes, I am going to pretend to be his girlfriend in his office, but I am just helping him. I have to say I was surprised when I agreed to help him out. I guess Shaan will not approve of my budding friendship with him, but I hope to convince him.

Ridzi_Geet thumbnail

How are you going to help Simran win over her man?
I have no idea, but I am going to ask Shaan to help me out, as I think she loves her dream man a lot.

What do think about Gangubai's personality? What is your view of her rule about men and women staying apart?
Gangubai is a sweet and hardworking lady, but some of her rules are very unnecessary. I don't know why she has come up with such unrealistic rules.

Ridzi_Geet thumbnail

What did you think about Shaan's first pay?
Every time Shaan says 'This is my first kamaai', I pray to God that he continues his job and becomes a successful singer, which is his dream. Whatever the circumstances, I will support Shaan.

Shaan was dejected when he got a job as a chorus singer. Do you really feel that slowly and steadily, he will achieve his dream of becoming a solo singer?
Yes, definitely. He is working really hard to make it big in life. I believe in his talent, and I will always be with him.

Ridzi_Geet thumbnail

What kind of feedback you have got from your fans for this particular track?
Everyone I have met has found the current track interesting. However, some fans want Shaan and me to be united, as they want more romantic scenes between us.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago