Wed Update 22nd June

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update Bhagi!!πŸ˜ƒ  Awww such a good update for a mokkai episodeπŸ€—.

Kalyani was super...Mohan please tell your Amma aka Padma first and see her reaction, then you can decide on if you want to proceed loving Kalyani or no🀒.

Shyamala what a findingπŸ˜•. Sutham this whole week is going to be Anand's mokkai special and its going to continue tomorrow too😑, they will show that loose family doing KPO😑.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TT fan for the splendid update😊. It was so monotonous without T&T. What standout advice Kalyani! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Hope that Mohan does not turn a deaf ear to Kalyani's advice.

Kalyani is such a good listener and she always listens to others problems.😊
The music for the second part was very humorous. Finally, Shymala understood Anand. How will this A&S track be combined with the T&T track?

I have always been pondering over this particular question. Anand and Shymala are as blithe as a child now.

Anand Dad is always as cool as a cucumber and his timing song today was very nice to hear. His jokes were also very funny.πŸ˜†
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhargavi for the Wonderful update!

Filler episodes! Kalyani was so good! Loved her determined character. Wished she said that she helped Mohan becoz he is Thulz sister. Hope Mohan gets reformed for Kalyani atleast.

Mokkai Anand episode. Shaam's expressions were nice. The whole rowdy family is gg to end up in their house and embarrass A/S.

Most of the filler episodes are this week I guess. Tomorrow Lav track might come. Lets c.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update baghi.πŸ˜ƒ..

An episode composed of all side tracks..πŸ˜•
Kalyani's advise to Mohan was too good and worthy and i hope it gets into Mohan's head and he better focus on education and learn how to respect people and if possible teach his mother about it..πŸ˜›...

Shyamala's calculation gone wrong......and i hope this wrong calculation of Anand's parents ends up in bringing the acid issue matter from Shyamala's dad..But 😍...

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for your beautiful update πŸ€—. Nice title πŸ˜ƒ.

What a fantastic episode today 🀒. Kumaran definetly deserves a round of applause for this epi 😑.
Kadhal kiligal thollai thaangalai...room pottu vera indha repeated advice of Kalyani to Mohan πŸ€’. Half of the epi wasted with this jodi πŸ˜‘. Whatever the advice by Kalyni was really good. Will Mohan atleast now change for good? πŸ˜•

Next scene with Adam and Eve with an apple too 🀒 🀒...mudiyala 😭 😭. I am sorry, but their scene is not cute or funny but just total waste 😑. Idhila vomit oruthanga panna innoruthanga pregnant aayittanga 🀒. Mr. Kumaran...if they consummate their marriage...please don't show anything related to their fn 🀒 🀒...let the viewers know that in other ways.

Super tomorrow...GW's scene with her disgusting smile or her super selfish daughter's fight with her inlaws for me 🀒.Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update! Another filler episode were secondary characters are hogging space while completely side tracking the protagonists and the main plotline.

No T 'n' TA for second straight day πŸ˜”. 

Nice to see K's role getting more screen time. T's is gifted to have loyal pals K and D, who amazing people.  Good to see K portrayed as  bold, practical and street smart person.

K's words of wisdom to M was outstanding πŸ‘πŸΌ – A wrong cannot be corrected by another wrong; A good person cannot be saved by a corrupt person; One cannot achieve cleanliness by ablution from squalor – encouraging M to the 'right' path and come clean.

D advising K to come up in life was misconstrued by K as affection and harassed her for some time, hope it doesn't happen in this case.

A & S track was filler.  Good to see A's parents after sometime.  S has got it all wrong about A.

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Bhaghi for a wonderful update for a boring episode...πŸ‘ Really appreciate your detailed update!

Even if anyone would have missed to watch todays episode they wouldnt have missed a thing...nothing important or worth mentioning in todays episode...infact looks like this whole week is going to be a speed breaker week...🀒

With the help of Kalyani, Mohan should completely get reformed and only the day when he falls in T and Ts feet and apologises for his mistakes Kalyani should even think of considering his love.

Again one more boring episode with Anand and Shyamala...could watch it because of Shyamala. I think something big is going to come to Anand at work and he is going to come home late. Only when Anand says Sorry to T and T from the bottom of his heart, Shyamala should forgive him.

I think tomorrow its going to be another irritating episode with Lavanya and GW..Hope they dont show Charu...then it will be three devils week again.
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks TTfan for the wonderful update. Today there were no interesting scene. Now it is confirmed that Mohan and Kalyani are one pair. Kalyani and Mohan pair look like sister and brother combination not as lovers. If Kalyani marry Mohan Padmavuku Kalayni than vayala nalla aapu adipa. Anand scene was so boring.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the superb update TTfan. πŸ˜ƒ I appreciate your patience for this episode!

Kalyani was too good today. The first part was worth watching for her words and determination. Wonder why none advices Mohan to get treatment for his drugs addiction?!

I really wish something to happen so that S and A don't not start their life as long as A does not change. He does not seem to suffer for whatever he did to TT, he enjoys his life even without his wife's love for him. Atleast A's parents are a good example in this serial to show how a MIL and FIL should treat their DIL.

Looks like TT track is becoming filler and the other tracks seem to get more importance. Mr. K, why don't you leave Deepak and Shruti (such good actors are really wasted in this serial nowadays, they better should act together in another serial, we'll enjoy that LOL) instead of showing them in one scene for the whole week and direct your serial with other super lovely characters. If so, viewers won't be bothered about your serial! 😑Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago