•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
** TEMP UPDATE DONE BY ME as NO ONE HAS UPDATED YET **

epi starts with all three hugging and having fun.   and tanya praises lovely's acting.   lovely saying its good that everything went according to plan.   and tanya says what about my and abhay rishta.   

Kutu thinking..i have to do something.   i need to get proofs.   

Lovely says run away from home and get married.   AS ur parents will never agree.  but once u are married...then they will agree.  and she tells about the mandir and getting married tomorrow monring.  she says in love and war everything is fair.   

Kutu still thinking about what happened.   he says i know bhabhis are with me...but what about the bros?    Gehna talking to her hubby about kutu and her hubby busy with his work and she is sad.

neemi talking to bitto and saying if i see the girl i would slap her.   and bitto agrees with neemi.  and they have a cute moment.

And simran talking to her hubby about how upset she is...and her hubby tells her to clam down.  

Ria talking to adi..about how Masa is overreacting...and adi says not everyoone is as strong as me.

And mrs. k and mr. K in their room ...and mrs k says u can say whatever u want to say.   and mr. k says why do u doubt kutu?   and mrs k. says it is just not our house matter..but all the girl's family who was insulted..we didnt even get a chance to apologize to them.  and kutu listening to all this thru window.

in the morning mrs k comes downstairs and everything going on as if nothing has happened.   and all kids says bye as they are going to school.   mr. K says who are u looking for??  Kutu??  and she says no.   and Mr. K says he has gone out for some work.

Kutu is at tanya's house...and her mom says why have u come here.  Go.   and kutu says i understand u feel bad after what happened.  but i m here to apologize for yesterday.   and then kutu comes inside the house.   and says i want to say i dont know that girl...but i m sorry for what happened...and i also want to say sorry to tanya.   

Lovely climbs thru window at tanya's house where she is crying.   and asks why she is not ready.   kutu walking up to tanya's room.   and tanya says i m so scared...as i m going against my parents.   and lovely is like..if u dont do this then ur parents will get u married to someone else...but if u want i will go to ur parents and try to talk to them.   and tanya stops her and says i love abhay...i will do as u say.   and tanya goes to get ready and lovely packing her bag.   Kutu knocks on the door..and lovely and tanya hurry.   and then kutu says i m kartik.   can i come in.   and then he opens the door and see someon sleeping on bed.  it is lovely covering herself...and tanya hiding behind the door.

Kutu comes in and says sorry for what happened yesterday...and says he doesnt know that girl..and he know her parents and her have been hurt.   he says if u forgive me that i will be happy.  and no one is saying anything and he approaches her..and lovely from under the covers says ok ok..i forgive u.   and kutu says thank you.  and i wish u get a good life partner.   and kutu is leaving and drops his keys and bends to pick them up..and then leaves.

lovely gets up and then closes the door.  and says thank god we were saved.   lovely says he is a nice guy...he came to say sorry.   kutu leaves.   but as he is leaving he sees tanya and lovely climbing down the window thru a rope...and kutu wonders where is tanya going like this...and who is this girl with tanya...and then he sees her face.   and is shocked.!!!  and hears lovely talk on the phone and finds out they are going to mandir.

simran comes to Mrs. k and says i m going.  and she syas wait..this week all responsiblilities of the house will be urs.   looks like simran is a police officer as well.  Mrs. K gives 10 thousand ruppees to simran..and leaves.   and gehna gives a list of grocessary to simran..and neemi telephone and electric bill.   and then they talk about kutu's situation.

Kutu comes in and says MA...i have the proof.  Come with me..hurry.   Mrs k goes with him.   tanya and abhay in the mandap at the mandir and lovely as their withness.   and pandit is doing the ceremonial wedding.   and kutu is taking his mom to the mandir on his bike.   

Tanya and abhay putting varmala's and kutu still driving.  lovely does their ganth bandhan.  kutu driving.   marriage is going on...and kutu still driving.  and a split screen comes.

Pre - cap -- Mrs. k yelling at lovely how for the 1st time in her life she doubted on kutu..cause of a lying self fish girl like her.
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update ...thanks alot