CONGRATZ 4 THE NEW THREAD😃
Posted: 12 years ago
congos 4 ur new thread
updt soon
congo shongo
many more to come
congrats for new thread... do update soon... waiting...
congrats for new thread...

waiting for update...

count soon...
congo on the new thread... 
congrats 4r d new thread !!!!
w8tn 4r u r update!!!
~ENIGMA~
PART 58

Geet leaned against the door. Waiting for maan, then suddenly she hares click... What a surprise, it's no other then maan... She shoved him, pushed him to get out.. But maan just hugged her from the back... With a gentle kiss... "Atlas we are together." geets eyes widens in a shock... What exactly is he planning?... His one hand seductively touched her waist, gently messaging while other went under her tops... His strong clog took her breath way... Her back ceased against his chest... "what's wrong he Asks while his feather lips stroked the Colar line..

Geet "are you mad? Leave me alone? Where is rik?" geet came out of her playful mood. "maan! You are crossing limit here! I need to be with my brother..."
Maan "and you need rest. Sleep, you can see him 2 moro!"
Geet "no! Now!"
Maan does not listen instead he walks out locking the door. While geet shouting.

Rajji & ruk stood outside. Rajji tapping her feet... They both looked so cute with there teddy bear night dress.
Rajji "you have forgotten to feed M & G! They are barking..."
Maan "don,t worry I have servant..."
Rajji "we don't! Di her self feeds them, & they do not like to eat from any one els! As you in charge of us, you have to now!" she orders. Maan looked at both sibling in shock. Maan sing khurana do not feed any dogs!
Ruk "I need my inhaler to! You have forgotten to collect them from Pharmacy & it's emergency, I only have 10 puff left!"
Rajji "I will continue with our list after you do this. Ruk let's go to the kitchen." both sibling made a face at maan & then walked off with a stem look.
Maan "chamci khika."
Maan went back to hospital to check on rik. He seemed much better as parts of his body was reacting. Somewhere he felt so connected to then... He gently brushed his hair back... He wasn't sure why he was doing this, but he knew well, geet needs this, needs his help. She was putting to much stress on him, & something about ranos behavior he found it odd. He was 100% sure geet called her mom! Nothing in great was ringing in, but she denied why? Well she have to be back in a month time... Let's see how then she will react or geet!
It wasn't long before when dr hurriedly walked to maan "he have regained his sense!" maan with a smile walked in, he looked fine, recovered. Just trying to re-adjust his eyes...
Rik "diii... Dii!" he looked round in confusion, maan smiled...
Maan "how are you feeling?"
Rik "where is di?"
Maan "home.. Soon as you are discharged we will go there." rik smiled.. While few nurses came round along with a dr checking everything, it wasn't long before rik was fully discharged but because he may get concussion dr have suggested when he sleeps to wake him up every few hours to make sure he is fine, reacting well... Along with some medication.

It was 4am when maan & rik walks in to the house. Maan drops rik in his room. Rus was sleeping peacefully... He left both of there inhalor! As he was about to leave his eyes feel on rus. Geet was next to him. Both sibling sleeping peacefully. "is everything alright?" he wonders.. Geet & here, he was pretty sure that he have locked the door... "rajji!" he smiled atleast she did not run way...

Next morning... Geet woke up with two cold hand on her cheek... "wake up! Wake up!" she jumps up, for few second she could not distigusify between both twin, which one was rik & which one was rus!! Se made a face...
Rik "diii ..." rik screamed jumping on her. Hugging tight. "I have missed you." he claims... Geet could not explain how happy she was to see rik. Talking, she was seriously speechless...
Maan leaned against the door. Arm cross he smiled. A small tint of smile, yet he was unhappy, angry sad, maybe there relationship broke again...
Rik "when mama will be back?" he asked with a smile... Geet did not say much at all, the thought she seen her mother yesterday rang the bell. She was not dreaming, she surly wasn't! Then where is she? Geet stood up, wanted to pay the hospital a visit to find out what exactly happening!
Maan "why don't you all come down for breakfast!" he refuges to look at geet, & then walks off. She left confused. Wasn't it last night he was perfectly fine.

everyone was there already, geet tales her seat. Dare not look at maan. She gives both rik & rus there inhaler before starting to eat.
She looks at maan over again & again but he simply refuges to see her face. Maan started to talk with her sibling but when she uttered a word he cuts off. Hint of his anger, it was clearly visible... She kept quit. A faint smile came out... But she did not utter a word after that... She even was confused what he have done to her sibling who was so free going!!! She did not like that. She always felt protective about them...

Later on rik staid home with maids while ruk & rajji on there way to school... Maan took geet to the office... She tried to talk... But all went in vain, she could sense nothing going to be easy this time, he only spoke to her other day bcs maybe somewhere he was feeling guilty for her...
Geet "maan..." she called..
Maan "I am your boss! Remember!"

Geet "sir!" she quickly adds without giving his word a second thought. Maan closed his eyes... Does she really think it's this easy to make up with him... Well no!
Maan parks the car... Ten walks out angrily. Geet makes a face... Left alone... She was about to walk out then suddenly her eyes fell on his wallet. He must of dropped it. She picks it up, but somehow it opens... But her eyes widens seeing rano with dadima & him...
Geet "m-mo-mom!" her heart rate increased. H-how? She asked he self. Now she was pretty sam sure that that day she have seen her mother.
Geet looked at maan, who was angrily walking in to the KC! She ran after him, no, not this time she will let everything slip way from her hand...
Geet "maan!- no sir, I have to speak to you! It's about th-"
Maan "enough miss Handa! We are not at home! Behave and you plenty of work to do!"
Geet "it's important sir.." she could not even finish when maan snaps at her again in front of everyone... Geet looks down. Ashamed that maan could do such thing... A tear dare not come out, she quickly walked off... Maan closed his eyes in anger... He went over Bord.

~Immoral world~ my new FF please comment :)
next- geet in a mission along with☺️
hay yo all
i hope you all liking this..
thanks for all the love & support..
pls pls pls do comments & like it motivates me allot
:)
xxx

part 59

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago