Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta June 23 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Karanjkar House

Archana is visiting her mother and Sulochana is upset that Archana has forgotten her mother for so long. Archana tells Sulochana that she is so busy and that there is no time to visit but she found time today to come and visit. Sulochana is happy. Archana asks where Vinod and Manjusha are. Sulochana says they are at a party at Vinod's friend's house. It appears that Vinod and Manju have returned and seem to be in some argument. Manju is accusing Manohar of stealing something and Vinod is trying to stop her from saying these things. Manju is very upset that whenever they go to a party at a friend's house they have to get insulted because of what Manohar has done. Sulochana does not like what Manju is saying and tells her to be quiet and asks what is she saying. Manju says what is the benefit for making me quiet? What about the other people outside who are talking more? Manjusha tells them that outside people are calling Baba a thief and that is why he left the house. Sulochana says to Manju you know very well that he is not a thief. Manju protests that this is what people are saying but Vinod grabs her and asks why is she talking about what other people are saying, can't you be quiet for once? Listen to one thing carefully, you are talking about my baba and I can't hear a word against him. Manju says you are scolding me like as if I have called him a thief, make the others quiet too, and even I am upset that people are talking about our Baba. Manju says I have decided to never go to any more parties as we always get insulted there. Vinod is angry and tries to call after Manju but Manju has left the room. Vinod looks sad and Archana and Sulochana begin crying as they sit down. Archana holds up a photo of Manohar and she is asking herself where are you Baba, do you know the condition in our home and how aai is living right now? Archana also says to come back home and tell everyone that you are not a thief.

Outside on the streets

Manohar is outside on the streets and is trying to call for a taxi. Manohar gets a hold of a taxi and another young guy sits with him too. Manohar says to him that he called for the taxi. The guy is downright rude to Manohar and says so what, I can do whatever I want, and if I want to I can come in this taxi. Manohar tries to calm him down and says what you are doing is not right, you can't do this. The guy argues back and says I can do whatever I want, and I will come in this taxi. Manohar says talk respectfully, and leave this taxi please, I am getting late. The guy fights more with him and says is this taxi yours or something. Manohar is getting angry and tells him to get out. The other passenger keeps arguing and Manohar asks the driver to say something to this passenger for what he is doing. The driver says where do you want to go? Manohar says I need to go to the market, the driver asks the other passenger where he wants to go and the passenger says a station. The driver says ok, you two sit together I will drop you both off. Manohar does not look happy about this but he says ok.

In the car

Manohar and the other passenger are sitting in the car and Manohar sees a police car and wonders what they are doing here. The passenger has an evil smirk on his face and leaves the car. The police stop the taxi and do a check on Manohar. They see a bag and they ask Manohar whose it is. Manohar replies that is the guy's bag and he has just left the car one minute ago. Manohar is shocked to see that the passenger has left. Manohar is trying to convince the police inspector that this was the guy's stuff and he had left it there but the police inspector doesn't buy this and accuses Manohar of lying. Manohar is calmly saying to the police that this guy was traveling with me, and I don't know whose bag this is though maybe his. The police says you are lying. They ask for the briefcase and Manohar hands it over to him. Manohar is shocked and once the police opens the briefcase there is a lot of gold. The police says this is your reality to Manohar, and they are very angry with him. Manohar tries to say this is all a misunderstanding but the police take out Manohar from the car and are ready to toss him in jail.

Karanjkar House

Vinod, Manju and Sulochana are at the Karanjkar House. Sulochana is very upset and is saying to Vinod your baba could never do this, she is very worried and is saying baba could never steal and is not a thief. Vinod tries to calm down his mother and says he also knows that baba could never do a chori but this is what people are saying. Sulochana is about to have an asthma attack and Vinod and Manju lie her down on the bed. They give her an asthma pump. Manav has also got to know about this and calls Sulochana. He is telling her to calm down and not to be worried and he tells Sulochana that him and Archana will go to the police station to free Baba from jail. Sulochana is in a very bad state and puts the phone down.

At the police station

Manav and Archana are looking at some papers and they see Manohar enter the police station. Archana goes over to her father and asks him if he is alright. Manohar does not respond, he is in a bad state right now. The police says to Manohar that you may have been freed from jail but we do not have proof that you are innocent. I will not let you be proved innocent yet. Archana is trying to get her father to say something but Manohar does not say anything. Archana and Manav look worried.

In the car

Manav, Archana and Manohar are in a taxi. Manohar is not talking at all and his eyes are just looking at one thing. Archana is trying to ask Manohar how all this happened and how the earrings came. Manav tells Manohar that they know he is innocent and that someone is trapping him. Manav asks baba to say something and then they can find out the problem. Manohar begins to speak and tells the driver to stop at the mandir as he wants to stop there.

At the mandir

Archana, Manav and Manohar get off the taxi and go to the mandir. All three of them go in front of Bappa's statue and begin praying. Manohar takes off his glasses and also prays and he opens his eyes and sees Archana and Manav's eyes are closed and praying. Manav and Archana open their eyes and find out that Manohar has gone. Both are worried and begin searching for him. Manav tells Archana to sit down and that he will search for Manohar. After a few minutes, Manav returns but no luck in finding Manohar.

Karanjkar House

Archana opens her eyes and looks at the photo of Manohar, (this all could have been her dream) and she find Sulochana crying.

Karanjkar House

Archana is in the bedrrom with Sulochana who is crying. Archana consoles her and Sulochana tells her that not to worry and she will take care of herself and that she is used to it now as it has been 3 years but when I hear what people are saying I get very worried and whenever someone talks bad about your baba I feel very tense. Sulochana wipes her tears and says not to worry and that she will take care of herself. Archana says I can understand what you are going through aai as I have gone through these times as well. When Manav left me, I had almost stopped living but you have lost Baba for 3 years and you are still living and you still have faith in life, you never even show us your tears. Sulochana says time teaches us and I have took care of myself for the sake of my kids and I still ask Bhagwan that you never get any sadness or pain in your life ever. Sulochana decides that they have cried enough and she says she will go walk outside for a little bit as she will enjoy it. When Sulochana leaves, Archana gets a phone call. It is from Vaishu. They both say hi and Vaishu asks where Archana is. Archana tells her she is at her aai's home. Vaishu says I will come too as I am bored over here. Archana tells Vaishu to come soon.

Vaishu and Dharmesh's house

Vaishu is with her two kids on the bed. The little kid Aniket is saying she wants to meet his grandmother. Vaishu asks why. Aniket says he wants to see her as it has been a long time since he got to meet her. Vaishu says yes, I will take you but under one condition, do not be naughty, you can bother me but do not bother Grandmother. Aniket promises that he will not bother Grandmother. Vaishu is very happy with her son. Varun says aai, is it ok that I come to Grandmother's home too? Vaishu says what will you do over there? (I can see Vaishu's unfairness here) Vaishu says she is not your grandmother, she is Aniket's grandmother. Varun looks sad and Vaishu calls him over. Vaishu says someone needs to be at home for you, and you need to do your homework too. Papa will come home soon. Aniket starts teasing Varun and Vaishu scolds him and says do not bother Varun, you wanted to go right? Vaishu asks Varun to start on his homework. Vaishu takes Aniket to Sulochana's house. Varun is very sad and he looks at a picture of his real mother, Madhuri. Varun hugs his photo of his mother.

Satish's house

Satish is getting ready for work. He asks Varsha for his tie. Satish sees that Varsha is not feeling well. Varsha says she is not feeling well, and that she is vomiting, and having a stomachache, too I don't think I will be able to go to Tai's house. (She has got to be faking this) Varsha asks Satish to take Soham with him to Archana's house but Satish says I can't leave you in the house like this he gets her a medicine but Varsha says she will be ok. Varsha is worried that Archana will not like it that Satish is not coming but Satish says no one will be hurt, I will them that we can't make it today. Satish tucks Varsha in bed.

Karanjkar House

Sulochana brings tea over to the kitchen and Archana and Vaishu are over visiting and are both working. Sulochana asks them both to stop working and drink some tea and she will take care of Aniket. Vaishu says Aniket is very naughty these days. Sulochana says just like you guys were and she leaves the room. Vaishu says to Archana that I was not naughty as much as Aniket is, Aniket is very naughty. Vaishu asks Archana how Manav jeeju is. Archana says Manav is good, but he has become very busy these days because he works very hard but he still spends a lot of time with me. Archana asks Vaishu how she is. Vaishu says she is good and is very happy as Dharmesh has changed a lot. Vaishu says but there is one sad thing though. Archana asks what it is. Vaiahu says you know Madhuri is not with us anymore and now that she has passed away, she has gotten me and Dharmesh together. Archana tells Vaishu that she is leaving now, and I need to make a lot of food as Satish and Varsha are coming over to our house. Vaishu is very happy to hear this. Archana gets a phone call then. The phone call is from Satish and he is telling Archana that they can't make it today. Archana says but why? Satish says nothing bad, it's just Varsha is not feeling very well and I'm very sorry we could not make it today, I know you must have made a lot of food today. Archana does not look sad at all and says ok we can meet some other time. Satish says definitely and they both hang up. Varsha is also on the bed and has listened to their conversation.

At an office

A worker is walking in the office halls, and has entered Dharmesh's office. He asks what is it sir, are you not going home tonight? Dharmesh says no. The worker says it looks like you got in a fight with your wife. Dharmesh gets angry and says why does it matter to you? You mind your own businesses understand? The worker says but if you stay in the office tonight, I will also have to stay here. Dharmesh says there is no need for you to stay here, you can go. The worker says ok sir I am leaving. The worker leaves and Dharmesh is thinking to himself he should get some project started right away, but I don't have Manav's approval. Dharmesh thinks he should talk to DK about this matter and then Manav will listen. Dharmesh thinks that DK trusts Manav a lot that he can never go against him. Dharmesh is thinking what to do and is worried that he may break DK's trust in him, then he will never be able to start a project. Dharmesh has an idea though, and thinks to himself it will be very easy to get the work done if I can make Manav go down in DK's eyes, and then I will be able to start my project. Dharmesh is very happy and leaves his office and goes to another office. Now Dharmesh turns on the light and is looking for some files. He looks everywhere in the room for them. Dharmesh goes into a drawer and suddenly he find a notebook. Dharmesh has an evil smile and is happy he found it. Dharmesh says to himself now see Manav, your future and your goodwill will all go to waste now because of me. Dharmesh says I will tarnish your reputation in front of everyone in tomorrow's meeting. Dharmesh thinks how will you be able to attend the meeting without your file that I have stolen? Dharmesh has an evil smile.

Precap: At the Deshmukh House, the whole Deshmukh Family is there and so is Satish and Varsha who are visiting. Savita is saying out loud that Varsha is sitting with baby Soham as if she is his mother. And Soham never recognized  Archana as his real mother. Varsha and Archana look shocked and Manav looks very unaffected.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arminsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the excellent update
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  It is not a dream of archu  but I think this has what happended to Manoharbaba, he has been framed by that passenger who might even be dharmesh's man. So madhuri is no more. could be she died giving birth. Soham might be her son
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks, at least now we are getting an explanation as to why Manohar left.

Varsha is just too much, same with Vaishali. I feel sorry for poor Varun
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The show might have leaped but seems even the trend has leaped. Normally it is a saas bahu show but after the leap it is more step mothers step sons show.

bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

The show might have leaped but seems even the trend has leaped. Normally it is a saas bahu show but after the leap it is more step mothers step sons show.

I agree, the show has changed it's trend after four years.
sellyndemy thumbnail
is soham archu's son????
rakshas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update Bhalla 😊... Manav least bothered while his mom is speaking about Soham 😡
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛