Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Yovvv Yovvv Gunthyyy !!😃 You finally you got a good episode to update which is full of T&T somewhere Gunthyyy😃

AP is too much in the mean time he was funny too...like when he said TA is imsai and loose🤣...I want to ask a question to Mr.AP, he told TA that he can ulla thallufy him by putting 5 fake cases against TA if he wants...then next second he is talking about being nermai...is he a loose?

TA said that they dont have enemies around him aam😕...Aiyooo pavam he dont know he is around only enemies except Thulasi especially his Mom/Sister and his best friend.

Best dialog from TA today was "me and you are loosus nu are you going to go tell Shyamala"...at-least he knows that they are one, sooner they will know they are really a one for believing everyone😕.

T&T are not suspecting Shyamala's family...truth about acid wont come out unless either of Logu or killer opens their mouth😕. Same with GW, truths wont come out unless either GW or Psycho opens their mouth😕.

I am happy that Shyamala revealed that she is not pregnant...if she didn't reveal, comedy na name la we viewers might underwent tortures🤢.

On the whole Mr.TA is going to think Killer is not going to be out freely...and he is going to see this same killer with his Dharman Anna sooner or later.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks Gunthy for the Wonderful update with side comments. Very nice Title.😃

AP was right what he said about releasing the stabber earlier, but he spoke so rude and in a irritated manner to TA😕. He spoke in such a way that a Police can do anything🤢. Thulz got good certificate from Divya? That Divya could have personally thanked TA&T for their help instead of just informing her dad. So now Divya is not the spy. TA along with T as usual came to a wrong conclusion😒.

The way Logu looked at his brother when his dad was prasing Thulz showed that Logu's brother also knows the acid matter😲. When Anand comes to know that Logu got/arranging the bail for the stabber from the Police station, wish hopefully he inform Shaymala😍.

Even if it is a joke, I liked Anand getting avamaanam in front of TA/T👏. Anand still could not stand the sight of TA ... sigh... Somehow Anand needs to get proper punishment for betraying TA.

The last scene and dialog by TA was so cute 😳. They looked cute together.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the splendid update Gunz!👏 Wonderful Epi!😃 Why is AP talking like this? It is immensely irking to see him talk like this in a total sarcastic way. 😡When T stated not to help that acid guy come out, the guy frowned at T. This may create a problem between both of them. Anyway, thuls controlled TA's rage very well.
👏
It was very funny to see T&T and Anand's parents chew the fats. 😆What a funny time! Oh! The dir has actually united the T&T with Shymala's family. It has been a great comedy. Logu looked at T as if he was keeping an eye on her and her disposition.😕

T&T got quite scared after seeing them all laugh. Pavam Tamil! He is showing his athangam with his dearest thuls. T&T are always running with problems. One after One'😔

The End scene totally rockz! 😃It was so adorable to look at T&T. It was great to look at the sweet couple after a long time...😳 Let's all hope that T&T face all milestones together as a understanding couple...👏
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks Gunthy for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

Today episode was better than other days.😊 AP and TA were funny😆 But i like the moment were AP told Thulasi that he wont do anything to TA as she saved his daughter life😳 Thuls you told him, that you wont enter the PS anymore...Hmm, ask your director about it, avaru manasu vacha thaan neenga sonnathu nadakum😆

🤣 Hahahaha, Anand scene was hilarous after a long time. OMG, TA saw Bujjimaa for the first time😆 Hahaha, paavom Bujjis romba confuse ayithanga. OMG VR changed-va? Ivaru Villain-na illa Comedy piece-ca? Btw did Logu changed his opinion about Thulasi or still mad at her?😕 When Bujji told that she is not preggy, i thought VR is gonna shout at his sammanthi, but he laughed😆Naan kaanphuseee ayitten🤣 Overall it was a nice episode😊

Btw, what if the elders ask to T&T when Thuls is gonna be preggy? As they married b4 Bujjis😆

Ohhh Lakshmi Akka ur going to get those useless fellows tomo, I pity youu!😳 

Gunthy your colourful Update-ku naanum colourful-la comment panni iruken. How is my 7am Aarivu?🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
super title and super comments along with update gunz.. good show.. nice episode

all three parts great...

wish they wud show some more of such scenes,  TA with AP is always fun to way esp with AP's comments..AP like r forum members comes out with great comments the moment he see TT in PS...one thing he told correctly that TT r real culprits for letting him out...

super scenes at Anand's house...TA, epadi thaan Ananudu ippadi  is all  bcoz of himself n his attitude towards you and T...wonder what the looks bet logu n brother means..anyway they will be wary of T now i think..

part 3 really jolly episode with good expressions from all!!!
Thanks for the lovely update Gunz, 😃 Hopefully this KPO fam leaves and TA can tease anandh some more 😉

AP was too much.. although I agreed with some of his dialogue, he's such hypocrite. Without good proof arresting people are wrong aam... What happened to that logic when he arrested Thulasi not once but twice and put her in jail 😡 TA should threaten to file a case against AP for falsely arresting his wife twice...

Aww, I loved the Bujjis and TT scene, have been waiting for so long for them to all meet... hopefully they continue to talk tmrw after Shyamala's family leaves.. it will be nice 😳

Thanks for the excellent update and comments! Decent episode, but bit of a letdown!

Good to see T'n'TA for an entire episode! The freeze screen was nizzz- perfect post card of T'n'TA.

Letdown #1: TA was a big disappointment.  He has completely last his mojo and his characterization is in the tank. Being reckless, lackadaisical and slacker at times is acceptable, but his behavior @ PS was a downer.

TA's angry look @ the start, one thought he will erupt big time on seeing the person who wanted to harm his wifey dear and getting his groove back [frozen brain defreeze] - will have a go @ the stabber thug and perpetrators behind the crime [ala T's escape plan during Vel marriage], instead he gets into mindless quarrel and argument with the useless AP.

TA went after MM son slapping him when he tried to attack T couple of times. Here the stabber has tried to attack her with acid which fell on hapless Pavi; TA decides let go when T convinces that it was @ stabber getting back @ her for their earlier standoff and would not come out easily becoz AP promised ?!?

Letdown 2#: TA sarcastic punch @ the end to T, about 'things are happening' for A. TA is in a way is correct, why should an inveterate moron like A get rewarded.

Star of the day: T, A's dad. T showed a range of emotions - Pulling TA away from his confrontational approach with AP to her 'lively banter' with A's dad and mom, was outstanding. A's dad jovial quips, speaking highly of S to T'n'TA, was too good.  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shamz.

Gunthy your colourful Update-ku naanum colourful-la comment panni iruken. How is my 7am Aarivu?🤣

Podiii Shammyyy 😡...unnoda mokkai thaangala 😆...grass itching enakku unnoda seventh sense paathu 😛...i really doubt if you have something like that coz you always log into msn and IF whenever psyco is shown in an episode. I think it is only you who has psycho vibrations and not Tanu or me 😡 😆.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago

Thanks for an excellent update Gunthy!!!

I am really happy that they showed T and T episodes today but at the same time I am really sad  that tomorrow its going to be Lavanya, GW episodes 😭 for me.  Please Kumaran atleast show  T and T for few minutes...tomorrow 😔

T and T where cute together and it was nice to see Tulasi pushing TA away from the police station. Now Dharman anna has become a hero for TA 😕.  

One way we should appreciate Dharman as he has identified that guy who poured acid on Pavi...and made him surrender to police.  Not only TA even viewers are now relieved that there will be no more acid attacks on Tulasi...😊

It was nice to see T and T visiting Anandh today. But for some reason I couldnt really enjoy everything good thats happening for Anandh. hmmm if Shyamala also accepts him as her husband avolo dhaan he will only walk in air.

Wish T and T gets all their problems resolved soon and start their T&T family :-)