Posted: 12 years ago
P r i y a n K a,

PAICHYY, we had our our fair share of memories that will never be forgotten...some that will haunt us for life (KHICHDI) muahaha! I don't want to glide off track, but this is YOUR day, so celebrate another year of your life to the fullestaich!  Take the day off tomorrow ;) hehe D.Corp/Aaich & Co. will manage.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY bizness partner! ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤—

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
we all know who this was really dedicated to ;)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_q_iYZoW8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWvj-EtibVM&playnext=1&list=PL6FEE4AAC6F587ADB[/YOUTUBE]

-------------------------------------------
Please join me in wishing Priyanka, a very dear member of the forum, an ultimately dhinchaak Happy Birthday! 😃

Edited by Pimp - 12 years ago
Woohhhooo Happy birthday Paaiichh!!!

Your birthday gift(Kuch Khaas Hain) is under construction and should be ready in time 😛

Wish you all the best and have a great life ahead 🤗 D'virus Aaiich Company for life ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
HAPPY B'DAY! Hope you have an AIICHTASTIC Day! 🥳
Happy Birthday Pri! You are a true sweetheart. Here's a little something for you. Sorry it didn't turn out so good :

Happy Birthday Priyanka...may God fulfill all ur wishes...Enjoy..:)
Ugh. Bummer. Pimp beat me to this! *Sigh* But its the wishes that count no? 😃 So here goes my birthday wish for mah sweetheart Priyanka (the only person I'll share my hubby SRK with). Be proud!

Okay first off I'm soo sorry your bday sig will be delayed. Blame Pimp. She wouldn't make it. I asked her first. 😆 Ok ok sorry Pimp. Pimp was busy with classes and stuff. The few sig makers said they couldn't make it by the 24th. I guess it was my fault for not asking earlier. Mango told me to PM a sig maker who was willing to make it, so I did PM her. But I don't think she's even opened my message yet. But I promise you you'll get it soon, belated hi sahi.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIIICH! I hope you have a spectacular birthday because you deserve nothing less than a spectacular birthday! May you birthday be filled with smiles and laughter. May all your dreams come true (except for marrying Sharu cause well he's already mine)! 😆 But be thankful I at least share him with you! 😆 I can be really greedy sometimes when it comes to hubby ji. Actually I think the right word is possessive. 😆

Anyways jokes apart isn't this the cutest family ever:

How can anyone not like that family? How can anyone like Sharu (cough cough Pimp). He's shooo cute.

Ok sorry I went off topic. This day is about YOU and no one else. I hope this day is filled with only happiness. I hate tears. 😆 Eat some extra cake on my behalf.

Btw I already have your song request recorded. Its on my FB though. Haha! :)

Have a rocking and beautiful birthday!!!

-Rani-

Happy Birthday priyanka, many many aaich returns of the day . may God bless you with a lot of aaich moments in your life and keep you happy.😊
AAJ NO WINE AAJ NO LAGER AAJ PIYENGE CHAMPAGNEEE!!!  yooo party hard ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYANKA !!!

after this its taking me time to write coz honestly i don't know wht to say ... but you know you are special to me and you also know how much i appreciate you ... yup you're awesome :)

i hope you have an aichified year ahead with more D doses

have fun and keep making others smile :) ur THE IF ENTERTAINER ! .. thanks for all the smiles you brought on my face and i hope it always remains the same

happy birthday priyanka
happy birthday priyamon
happy birthday aicch girl
happy birthday my emo

wow so many  ppl birthday's today:)

xoxoxo love you emo .. bless

PS .. thanks pimp for letting me know about the thread:)
Edited by ekta_salman - 12 years ago
Happy Birthdayyy Priyankaaa ðŸ˜ƒ

Hope you have an awesome one :) It's cool how we both have our birthday's in June 😎
Have fun and don't think too much about SRK cause he's MINE 😛 😆 Where's the party at?