Happy Birthday Priyanka!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ekta_salman

AAJ NO WINE AAJ NO LAGER AAJ PIYENGE CHAMPAGNEEE!!!  yooo party hard ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYANKA !!!

after this its taking me time to write coz honestly i don't know wht to say ... but you know you are special to me and you also know how much i appreciate you ... yup you're awesome :)

i hope you have an aichified year ahead with more D doses

have fun and keep making others smile :) ur THE IF ENTERTAINER ! .. thanks for all the smiles you brought on my face and i hope it always remains the same

happy birthday priyanka
happy birthday priyamon
happy birthday aicch girl
happy birthday my emo

wow so many  ppl birthday's today:)

xoxoxo love you emo .. bless

PS .. thanks pimp for letting me know about the thread:)

THANK YOU EKTAMONI!!! Paisa , paisa paisa paisa, saari khushi paise, saara jahaan chahe ye paise oh ho yeh paisi, aur kiske paas hai yeh paisa? :P Ektamoneyyy!!! 😆
Thank you so much man for such sweet compliments! heheh compliments galore!! They are making me smile like a little baby smiles! Haha yayyy I am keeping up to the SRK trend then because he's the best entertainer in the world, right? :P hahaha much love!! hope we have another forum to be on the same side of the battlefield of againnn!! 😃 Tu eres mi IF amiga favorita.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Happy Birthdayyy Priyankaaa ðŸ˜ƒ

Hope you have an awesome one :) It's cool how we both have our birthday's in June 😎
Have fun and don't think too much about SRK cause he's MINE 😛 😆 Where's the party at?

Hahaha thanks Rach! 😃 Ye ye june babies rock em birthdays eh? 😆 too bad, SRK was the only one who was in  my mind on my birthday! 😃 The party is at IF!!! Did  you guys start already?? I thought it was supposed to be a surprise!! Is the food ready?? I am hungry! 😆
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Sorry I'm late! I know you know I'm in India, and I happened to get internet on my itouch. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I wish you all the best in life! Take care! <3 
Tulip

LOL no worries, it's the thought that counts, isn't it? 😛  Thanks a lot Tulip! I certainly did have a wonderful one! I hope you're having a wonderful time in India! 😃 Keep updating us about all sorts of amazing things going on in India! haha 
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Awww thanks so much Tannistha! 😃 That's so kind to say! Hope we get to interact in another DID forum someday! 😃

you are most welcome. Have fun , and dont worry, i will be in DID3 forum, as soon as nay news of DID new season reaches my ear. 
Happy Birthdayyy Priyankaaa ðŸ˜ƒ.keep supporting and loving dharmesh sir.you are atrue fan.dharmesh sir is so blessed to have a fan like you. it's fan like you make dharmesh sir the superstar he is.keep smiling. best wishes for future.
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

LOL no worries, it's the thought that counts, isn't it? 😛  Thanks a lot Tulip! I certainly did have a wonderful one! I hope you're having a wonderful time in India! 😃 Keep updating us about all sorts of amazing things going on in India! haha 

I'm back home now ðŸ˜† It was a lot fun ðŸ˜ƒ
COULD ANYONE HAVE THEVM MADE BY SANGI.PLZ UPLOAD IT