kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Epi starts with wedding going on and kartik driving to the mandir with his mom to prove he was not wrong.  Tanya and abhay are taking pheras...and kartik is draggin is mom up the stairs in the mandir and she is saying slow down i m going to fall..and why in this mandir.   and then she sees tanya and abhay getting married and lovely throwing flowers on them.  and lovely sees them and is shocked and then tanya and anhay sees them and they stop as well.

Mrs K..walks up to them along with kartik...and lovely says continue with the mantras punditji and until the marriage is complete dont stop.   and lovely runs up to Mrs..K and says stop and mrs. k says what drama is going on here.   she says what u r thinking it is not like that.   and mrs. k says how do u know what we are thinking...and how do we know what u r going to say.  speak clearly.   over there marriage is still going on.   Lovely says u told me to tell u clearly...so here it is..kartik really loved me and he betrayed me in love but i wasnt be able to do that.   and i didnt want tanya to suffer what i had gone thru.   u r also a woman and u know about girl's heart ache.    so i called my brother abhay here and got them married...cause after that ..who would have married her.  and mrs K says SOTP...U LIAR!!!  and lovely shocked.     and tanya stops ..and lovely turns around and signals her to continue the pheras.  and mrs. K says Girl...these stories  u r telling me..makes no difference...cause i trust my kutu.  But cause of u first time in my life i didnt trust him and this happened cause of a selfish and makkar girl like u.   kutu is smiling.    mrs. k says whatever happened has happened.   and lovely says what could i have done.  These two love each other but her khadus mama wouldnt have agreed to marriage.   and mrs K says so i understand...in order to get them married..u used my kutu's name and put us to shame.  She says u wait and watch.  Kutu give me ur phone.   call mrs sharma..and lovely says aunty pls.  and she says shut up.   and she signals tanya to continue with the pheras.   

Mrs. K calls mrs. sharma and infroms them to come to the mandir as their daughter is getting married.   and lovely shousts ...panditji fast...compete the marriage.    Tanya's parents get there and marriage completes.   N they are shocked.!!    and Mrs. sharma says stop this shaadi drama.  and she goes up to them and slaps TANYA!!!    and mr. sharma pushes abhay aside.   and lovely shocked.   and lovely says uncle aunty the marriage is complete now u cant do anything.   and mr. sharma tells lovely..YOU??  what are u doing here?  and lovely says uncleji..i m tanya and abhay's friend  and they love each other.  and the other day i had lied to u all.   and all shocked.   and  lovely says marriage should take place where love is.   

Mrs. sharma is dragging tanya but punditji says clam down the marriage is complete.  Lovely is happy hearing this..and think..ok..the marriage is complete and now my work is done and then she leaves from there.   and Mrs. k says see..we were not wrong.  and then they all leave from there.  
and mrs, k says which ever home lovely goes to the house will be satya naash.

Mr. K comes home and sees his (video got cut).  mrs k comes home with kutu and all looks at her.

And Tanya asking for forgiveness to her parents...and her mom says our rishta is over..and the doors are closed for u forever...and lovely comes there and says aaree wah!!  is this the way to love ur kids.   and mrs. sharma tells lovely..chup!!!   she says i dont know u or who u r...but u r responsible for everything that has happened...and then she drags lovely outside and shuts the door on her face.

Mr. K says what proof did u go to see..and mrs. K says past is past...no need to talk about it.   and she tells gehna to make fav food for kutu to night.   and Mr. K is surprised.   and mrs. K gives tasks to all her bahus...and she leaves.    and then all bhabhis ask kutu what happened and he tells the story to all bhabhis and mr. K.   

Lovely outside tanya's house thinking what to do...and she climbs thru the window..and sees mrs. sharma telling tanya..for god sake leave from here...

and lovely comes to mrs. sharma and says aunty pls listen to me.  I know u dot know me..but i know u as my friends mother.    and abhay is my rakhie brother.    and they havent committed any sin.  they love each other...and the last destination of love is marriage.    mrs. Sharma says listen girl..you have no right to speak in our household matters...and lovely says i know..but u also havent given the right to speak to ur own daughter.    she says aunty i know tanya told u about her and abhay's relationship but u didnt listen to her.     i know i have lied...but my lie brought happiness in their lives...so how is my lie wrong.   Now it depends on u that u listen to samaj or u give them ur love and blessing and be happy.   and she says uncle i fold my hands and i m sorry.   and if the house doors are closed for them then i will take them to my house.   and then she says tanya ..lets go.   and tanya and abhay leaves but mrs. sharma says STOP!!!    if u take one more step then no one will be worse then me.   

and then mrs. sharma brings aarti ki thali.   and all smile.   lovely says now u r happy??  and all smile.    

lovely on road telling everyone mohabbat zindabad...!!  (ridiculous)!!!    she says mali kaka have ladoo tanya and abhay got married...and says where is mom and dad and he says inside and she goes inside and her mom is talking to a guy and says u should thank you..cause of my social activites u became my husband and taking advantage of that u entered politics.   they guy says which world are u staying in madam malyataji.    samaj savek ke naam pe app kya karti hai i dont know and how many ppl u know i dont know but i do know that in form of vinayak subodh kumar tyagi's wife...ur picture is often taken with me.   and lovely is listenin to this and sad.   when u cut ribbons at the functions..it is not because u are a big samaj savika...but it is cause u r my wife.    u should be thankful to me.    and she says u have a lot of ego for ur politics...kaash u can see the other side of the coin as well...and lovely just looking on.

Bhabhis is discussin how can an outsider girl get involved in someone's household matters.   Gehna says u r right simi...and mrs. K says yeah we have married for sons but never we experienced this...and neemi says yeah..mummyji mistrusted kutu ...and mrs. K says neemi bahu..look after the kids more ...and neemi says sorry.    and neemi's kid says dadisa..u should say sorry to kutu chacha...as u made a mistake and myteacher says u should say sorry if u make a mistake.   and all make excuses one by one and all leave.   leaving only Mrs. k, Mr. K and kutu.   and mrs K says kutu ... and all listening...and mrs K says i made a mistake...and kutu says no..u dont need to say sorry.   MA can never be wrong.   Pls trust ur kutu.  I promise never to let u down.  and mrs. K says i will find corer mein ek dulhan for my kutu.

pre-cap -- all bhabhis says kutu all good right..!!  and kutu says no...i have to get even with that girl now.   and kutu sees lovely somewhere and lovely sees kutu and kutu rubs his hand on his face and walks towards lovely...and lovely thinks he is going to slap her...and kutu caresses her cheeks and says what lovely...now i m ur fiance!!  and lovely shocked. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx for the wonderful update :)
tanyaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail